Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

I wonder are they proud of themselves?

drugs cartels maria gorrostieta assassination

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

undead

• 13,360 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:56 PM

http://www.dailymail...n-attempts.html

I don't think this lady's passing should slip past us without being remarked upon.

Dr.Maria Santos Gorrostieta, the elected Mayor of Tiquicheo from 2008 until 2011, survived two assassination attempts. She was targeted because of her opposition to the drugs cartels. Unfortunately for her, her enemies were 'third time lucky'.

Truly a '21st century heroine'.

What, in all the world, could I do to earn my living and still live as myself, as I knew myself to be? Temporary masks, I knew, had their place; everyone was wearing them, they were the human rage; but not masks cemented in place until the wearer could not breathe and was eventually suffocated.

#2    Taun

Taun

A dashing moose about town...

• 7,570 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:11 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 26 November 2012 - 03:56 PM, said:

I don't think this lady's passing should slip past us without being remarked upon.

Dr.Maria Santos Gorrostieta, the elected Mayor of Tiquicheo from 2008 until 2011, survived two assassination attempts. She was targeted because of her opposition to the drugs cartels. Unfortunately for her, her enemies were 'third time lucky'.

The really disgusting part is.. they probably are....

Edited by Taun, 26 November 2012 - 04:12 PM.

#3    wolfknight

wolfknight

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

• There is nothing to Fear, but fear itself

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:28 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 26 November 2012 - 03:56 PM, said:

She fought a good fight. When you have total lawlessness this happen. The Drug Cartels need to be totally wiped out.  RIP

#4    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:58 PM

*wipes tear*
She was beautiful .Lost her husband .Her kids were traumatized . They will all rot in hell ,or worse .

Miss me?

#5    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:58 PM

We cannot justify the deaths of the past with the deaths of the future, observed a brave Colombian lady in government.

She argued for a repeal of the drug prohibition.  Had that repeal occurred, this current Mexican woman might still be alive.

Prohibition kills, and that has been proved time and again for a century now.  If they actually want to get rid of the cartels and street corner dealers, they must end the prohibition.  If not, it's just lip service.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users