Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Wolfman With Yellow Eyes Photo and Encounter

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31    Wolfman 1993

Wolfman 1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:38 PM

Definitely not a wolf man, but this creatures actually popping up again in the area I live in. It's been being spotted up around the northern states again and right near the city I live in now. Pretty cool and I'm very enthusiastic about it, being that I didn't think Nebraska had cryptids other than bigfoot (not a big bigfoot guy) :D

#32    Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 28 posts

• "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence!"

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:11 PM

"Wolfman" is a misleading title :blush:, but the creature you posted looks Canid, thought I am not so sure we are talking about any Wolfman. Would need a full picture of the creature to know if it is anything more then your common domestic dog. I may see a collar even though it is to hard to tell due to the blurry quality. First supernatural creature that came to mind was a Hellhound, but that was just due to the glowing eyes of the picture , I am pretty positive it is just a dog honestly. As I said would need a clearer photo to determine if it could be anything else.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users