Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

East Jerusalem Palestinians Face Evictions

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,789 posts

• I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:51 AM

View PostAmbush Bug, on 30 November 2012 - 03:07 AM, said:

Um, Palestine doesnt have an air force, doesnt have an army, and doesnt have a navy. What are you ranting about?!
I'm not ranting Bug.  It's just that you are so focused on Palestine that you never stop to think what the conflict is truly about.  The Arab States surrounding Israel are the reason for these problems.  Palestinians are just the wound they won't allow to heal. I have no intention of continuing on this track with you Bug.  The same old arguments have gotten quite boring.  Best wishes and Am Yisrael Chai :)

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#17    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:28 PM

View Postand then, on 30 November 2012 - 09:51 AM, said:

I'm not ranting Bug.  It's just that you are so focused on Palestine that you never stop to think what the conflict is truly about.  The Arab States surrounding Israel are the reason for these problems.  Palestinians are just the wound they won't allow to heal. I have no intention of continuing on this track with you Bug.  The same old arguments have gotten quite boring.  Best wishes and Am Yisrael Chai :)

Did the Israeli Jews not put themselves there? They chose to be there did they not?

You don't move right into the middle of neighborhood you don't like and then try to change it by force.  That is starting conflict and bringing it on yourself.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users