Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Star Wars7.Not many directors interested

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    didymusclairvoyant

didymusclairvoyant

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:24 AM

Can't wait to see it

• 4a. Advertising: Do not use your signature or profile to promote commercial products, services or web sites.
  • 4b. Image Size: Signatures should be no larger than 500x150 pixels. Images used in signatures or avatars should not exceed 100k.
  • 4c. Distracting images: Please avoid the use of flashing or overly distracting animated signature or avatar images.

#17    HDesiato

HDesiato

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:54 PM

Lucasfilm and Disney have locked down Lawrence Kasdan, writer of The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi, to write one of the upcoming Star Wars sequels, according to a report at the hollywood reporter.

I'm going to resist my cynical side and hope for the best.

Kasdan is a good sign and didn't Disney own Mirimax?

I

#18    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,056 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:15 PM

Matthew Vaughn set to direct

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#19    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:34 PM

View PostMentalcase, on 27 November 2012 - 06:10 PM, said:

It would be amazing if directed by Guillermo del Toro.
That would be awesome

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users