Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Virgin Mary' window removed

Saru

Any reports of miracles coinciding with this apparition?

wouldnt you of thought they would of left it at the hospital as it is there that she has chose to appear....why move it ?

• Like 1

It looks a lot more defined now than it was, now it looks like someone has drawn on the window, from the inside obviously, it is a hospital and it would not surprise me if the person who did it, did it as a sort of joke or as some form of religious graffiti. Would be interesting to know if someone lost someone very close to then on that floor recently.

Lordy oh lordy can you imagine what they must be thinking now? they can not possibly own up to it, not yet anyway, maybe when they are on their death bed they will admit what they did.

• Like 1

wouldnt you of thought they would of left it at the hospital as it is there that she has chose to appear....why move it ?

Cos they can not make money out of people looking at it from the street.

• Like 1

Cos they can not make money out of people looking at it from the street.

awww i get ya...and there was me thinking miracles were free...lol x

awww i get ya...and there was me thinking miracles were free...lol x

Here is something for free.....its not a miracle. :lol:

Awww,what good is a miracle at a place,if its moved to a church where nothing ever happens except masses.

Ever notice that . No miracle happen at churches,unless they have say a miracle weeping statue,or stigmata statue .

Here is something for free.....its not a miracle. :lol:

i know that....lol

Because it offends the muslims. Remember, Malaysia is a muslim dominated country.

Because it offends the muslims. Remember, Malaysia is a muslim dominated country.

ahhh this is true ...good point x

Muslims are so obsessed with evil, that anything positive, uplifting or spiritual must be eliminated!!!

well it has been so oh well x

if they had been that offended why did they not do what they normally do....and stone it? or threaten to burn the hospital?

• Like 1

Imagine if while they were removing the piece of glass it slipped and just shattered.

This is a perfect metaphor for how society today generally treats religion.

That is if people today were pious then Pinguin's comments would not be funny, they would not even seem possible, because whoever was responsible for moving the window would do so with extreme caution that it falling would be unthinkable.

But today, ahh, it is a very real possibility at least in our own minds because we ourselves as a society are less pious. We are still on the ledge where we feel religion should be respected but understand most other people do not respect it so the possibility of the glass breaking when they moved it seems more real.

Now imagine if it did slip and just shatter? Well it wouldn't be as bad as if some holy relic of the Muslims had fallen and broke, they would riot, right???? OK, maybe not in Malaysia.

Still for Mary to be said to appear there is good news, it means there is one society where both Muslims and Christians get along still, and that is more of what our world needs. As a symbol of that this apparition is a miracle in its own right, it is proof that those who want to tear our world apart between Muslims and non-Muslims won't win, this apparition is hope, proof we are moving into a better world.

You will find Muslims actually respect other religions. If they didnt the glass would have been transported to who knows where. It would be safer in a church hopefully.