Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Britain should vote on leaving EU

britain vote eu david cameron

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,295 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:48 PM

Just 1 question........How on earth did we manage alone BEFORE we joined the Euro Market ?. The Brussels Wizards are doing their utmost to drag us down to their level, and as a Brit with  over a 1000 yrs history I refuse to bow down before any Euro Country.I AM BRITISH., end of story.What has Europe ever done for us apart from drag us into 2 world wars which they couldnt manage without our help.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#17    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:41 PM

EEC Trade Commissioner Karel De Gucht admitted that the UK's departure from Europe wouldn't make much difference to the UK and he wasn't wrong.At the end of the day the UK export more out of Europe than into Europe so the tarrif the EEC would impose on us really wouldn't make much difference.

We should go and stop torturing them with our veto(as much as i like it),put the money that we pump into the EEC to much better use.

It really wouldn't be the end of the world as some pro EEC supporters would have us believe..

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

Also tagged with britain, vote, eu, david cameron

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users