Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

What species is this and why isin't thereinfo

• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

#31    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,438 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:25 PM

View PostArmchair Educated, on 27 November 2012 - 10:19 PM, said:

never heard the left hand thing and i thought it was rhesus negs.
one of thirty current human blood group systems. yes i googled that and never knew there was this many group systems.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#32    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,438 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:28 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 27 November 2012 - 10:19 PM, said:

Maybe they are trying to correct those human defects.
What defect? i am left handed and do not see it as a defect, apart from the fact that i can not peel potatoes very well, even with a left handed peeler. My brain just doesn`t want to know, which I have managed to use to my advantage over the years. ;)

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#33    CrypticSouthpaw

CrypticSouthpaw

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:29 PM

Im not sure, i had a strong yurning to see them. It was actually a life dream of mine. I would sit outside in the summer. And have my eyes glued to the sky, i would get so excited seeing one pop up out of no where then zip by. So i sat out there longer and i saw more. I decided to tell my friends about it and we even spent the nights hours on his belcony overlooking the mountains and we would see squads. He could't believe that i was telling the truth. We would talk about all sorts of theories about who they were and what they would look like. 3 weeks later i was working at Tim Hortons with a close friend and i told him about all my recent experiences showing people UFOs so i said i bet if i slept over at your house you would defently see a ufo for yourself. and we did. many of them. we saw a squad move towards the highlands and my friend was like... are those lights reappearing ... and disappear? Yeah dude iv been seeing these for weeks, Then thats when we heard the dogs barking for a solid minute then die down in unison.

#34    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:31 PM

View PostCrypticSouthpaw, on 27 November 2012 - 10:24 PM, said:

my eye color since then has changed i used to have vivid brown eyes but now they are green... does that mean anything?
only thing with changing eye colours is the origin of violet eyes. think people saw some weird supernatural comet or something and eyes changed colour. just some lore i read

www.paranormaltales.boards.net

#35    CrypticSouthpaw

CrypticSouthpaw

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

a female thats left handed and type b what are the odds pretty low LOL. something like 10-12 % are left handed. a huge gap of them are mentally challenged or autistic. about 5% of the worlds population has mental disabilities of some sort. 2% of the population is schizophrenic. as 20% of lefties are schizophrenic that leaves 5% of normal lefties without defects. If you want to get into the genius factor aprox 1.36% of lefties are geniuses opposed to its right counterparts .90 roughly.  does thats that mean? that means of that 5% of lefties 1.36% of them are geniuses.

Oddly enough the consistancy for lefties has remained at 10-30% of the population ( with accounts of mixhandedness acounting for the extra 20%)

#36    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,438 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

View PostCrypticSouthpaw, on 27 November 2012 - 10:29 PM, said:

Im not sure, i had a strong yurning to see them. It was actually a life dream of mine. I would sit outside in the summer. And have my eyes glued to the sky, i would get so excited seeing one pop up out of no where then zip by. So i sat out there longer and i saw more. I decided to tell my friends about it and we even spent the nights hours on his belcony overlooking the mountains and we would see squads. He could't believe that i was telling the truth. We would talk about all sorts of theories about who they were and what they would look like. 3 weeks later i was working at Tim Hortons with a close friend and i told him about all my recent experiences showing people UFOs so i said i bet if i slept over at your house you would defently see a ufo for yourself. and we did. many of them. we saw a squad move towards the highlands and my friend was like... are those lights reappearing ... and disappear? Yeah dude iv been seeing these for weeks, Then thats when we heard the dogs barking for a solid minute then die down in unison.
Could they have been meteorites, shooting stars? cos in the right area and conditions, you sit looking long enough, you can easily spot a few. i have.

#37    CrypticSouthpaw

CrypticSouthpaw

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:37 PM

males are 3times more likly to be left handed so that leaves you at like the 1% mark or something retarded. Lets just say theres not many people like you and me around.

#38    CrypticSouthpaw

CrypticSouthpaw

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:39 PM

nah i see plenty of meteor showers and they are quite beautiful. But these things are UFOs they are air crafts that when i point them out to people it boggles their mind and they say right away A) holy **** aliens or /B don't want any part in that

Edited by CrypticSouthpaw, 27 November 2012 - 10:40 PM.

#39    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• 1,511 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:40 PM

View PostCrypticSouthpaw, on 27 November 2012 - 10:29 PM, said:

Most people when walking outside spend their time with their eyes glued to the pavement, you only have to spend five mins looking up to see something amazing. sometimes wondered if looking into space could make you smarter as it reminds you how small u are.

#40    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,102 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:41 PM

Well, if you know you're gonna see 'em, film them!

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#41    CrypticSouthpaw

CrypticSouthpaw

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:41 PM

iv had someone straight up tell me, DONT YOU TELL PEOPLE ABOUT THIS why man i see these things every day JUST DONT  wow dude you saw it too don't rage.

#42    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,438 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:42 PM

View PostCrypticSouthpaw, on 27 November 2012 - 10:34 PM, said:

a female thats left handed and type b what are the odds pretty low LOL. something like 10-12 % are left handed. a huge gap of them are mentally challenged or autistic. about 5% of the worlds population has mental disabilities of some sort. 2% of the population is schizophrenic. as 20% of lefties are schizophrenic that leaves 5% of normal lefties without defects. If you want to get into the genius factor aprox 1.36% of lefties are geniuses opposed to its right counterparts .90 roughly.  does thats that mean? that means of that 5% of lefties 1.36% of them are geniuses.

Oddly enough the consistancy for lefties has remained at 10-30% of the population ( with accounts of mixhandedness acounting for the extra 20%)
Mentally challenged? love that word!
Well i am not, and can categorically say that i have met a few who are and they were all right handed.
I count myself as a normal human being, so it would be interesting who came up with those stats? a right or left handed person, Stas wise, there are more mentally challenged people out there who are right handed.
I do know though that many of the geniuses have or are left handed.....maybe I just haven`t found my forte yet.

Edited by freetoroam, 27 November 2012 - 10:44 PM.

#43    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• 1,511 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:43 PM

not left handed but im an O neg, every neg i know has had experiences

#44    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,438 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:44 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 27 November 2012 - 10:41 PM, said:

Well, if you know you're gonna see 'em, film them!
Now he has told us about it, he really should.

#45    CrypticSouthpaw

CrypticSouthpaw

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:45 PM

il need a decent camera. I havin't seen them around this year which is weird because they were plastering the sky in 2009 before the winter olymics 45 minutes away.
I saw tons of army officials everywhere, our airport was closed during those months. And lots of people reported seeing flashing lights coming from within the tress on the mountains illuminating huge sections of forest. I saw this too by the river overlooking towards the mountains that face the ocean.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users