Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

What species is this and why isin't thereinfo

• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

#91    phantasia

phantasia

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts

• "Education has failed in a very serious way to convey the most important lesson science can teach: skepticism."
    DAVID SUZUKI

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:50 PM

Hey, I have O negative blood!  I want my dang alien visitation right now!

The truth need never fear ridicule.  ~ Sir Wearer of Hats

Psychosocial hypothesis in Ufology : http://en.wikipedia....cial_hypothesis

#92    HMS Dreadnought

HMS Dreadnought

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:38 PM

Posted Image

Dear you guys. Words cannot express how much I hate you guys. As we fight our way northward into the great unknown, only that one thing remains certain: that I hate you guys with every tired muscle in my confederate body. We have taken Topeka and I must rally the men onward to Missouri. Because I will not stop until we have won it all, and you guys are my slaves. Because I hate you guys. I hate you guys so very very much. Yours, General Cartman Lee.

#93    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,118 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:54 PM

Started 8:58 pm yesterday, already 7 pages, and we have the incalculable hilarity of lolpics? This must be a thread worth studying in detail.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#94    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,518 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:42 PM

View Postphantasia, on 28 November 2012 - 12:50 PM, said:

Hey, I have O negative blood!  I want my dang alien visitation right now!
You can just wait your turn, i am b and have not even had a knock on the car window late at night in a secluded country lane, let alone an abduction.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#95    CrypticSouthpaw

CrypticSouthpaw

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:07 PM

well im here guys if you want to ask questions.

btw im having a great day. how about everyone else?

#96    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 7,518 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:16 PM

View PostCrypticSouthpaw, on 28 November 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

well im here guys if you want to ask questions.

btw im having a great day. how about everyone else?
Not bad, have heard I am allowed home tomorrow after being evacuated last Wednesday because here in England, we prefer to built on our flood plains instead of leave them be and allow the water to flow naturally.
Can you believe that? I live on a boat in a marina, they did have to evacuated the holiday homes cos they were bad, but us? a boat? what would Noah have done? This is health and safety gone absolutely bonkers.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#97    CrypticSouthpaw

CrypticSouthpaw

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:32 PM

that sounds absolutely insain, lol. england the new venice? lol

#98    CrypticSouthpaw

CrypticSouthpaw

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:38 PM

i just uploaded a profile pic, Thats my eye :)

#99    CakeOrDeath

CakeOrDeath

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

• The Proof is in the "peeas nuhhh burder"

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:46 PM

These days this forum is mostly boring...orbs, psionic powers and psi ballz.... but sometimes, we get the gem that is this thread!

I really truly hope you can find a manufacturer of left-handed cameras and get a snip or two of this alien cat-being.  Maybe try showing them an episode of Voltron, not the vehicle Voltron, obviously, but the lion one.  See what they think.

What time is it? "peeas nuh burder" and Jelly time!

#100    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 7,518 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:53 PM

View PostCrypticSouthpaw, on 28 November 2012 - 08:38 PM, said:

i just uploaded a profile pic, Thats my eye :)
Can`t see an eye, only a white line!!!

Oh, is that your eye? :blush:

View PostCrypticSouthpaw, on 28 November 2012 - 08:32 PM, said:

that sounds absolutely insain, lol. england the new venice? lol
Venice does not have the mud we have here. and they do better icecreams than us.

#101    CrypticSouthpaw

CrypticSouthpaw

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:26 PM

i could try to get a picture but i don't know if it would just screw up the camera and just overwhelm me with emotion. I think that would be kinda uncomfortable, but il spend more time outside again. Even tho i think i saw its true form, i saw it from a safe distance and 1 floor above ground. If i saw it up close. I don't know if my brain could comprehend what i was looking at. Its kinda a horrifying image seeing one of those things crawl out of a bush, even if it means no harm its presence is still terrifying both visually and emotionally. But there will come a time in humanity when peoples DNA will unlock
and our boundaries of emotion will be broken. There will be a time when man evolves higher degress of emotional output, attempting to come closer to god as many religions try. I believe that emotion is the language of the universe. And this new found psychic awakening that humanity will experience is a greater awareness of oneself and others ( emotion)

#102    CrypticSouthpaw

CrypticSouthpaw

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:55 PM

all it takes is an overwhelming "feeling" to be inspired. All it takes is confidence which is a " feeling one has of sucess* How come we use so many words to discribe feelings.
In fact we have to create hundreds of thousands of words just to describe how we * Feel*. You could spend hours typing up an essay on how you feel. when the feeling may only be a subtle lingering emotion. Don't you think that emotions transmit much faster both to process and to translate? Talking is quite inefficient, when you could easily draw pictures to discribe the feelings your trying to say. personify them by animals. by the forces of nature. personification of natural things with intricate order. The egyptians were some of these people who felt this way. as a small tablet could say many things to those reading it. Many sculptures were created as visual stories and wisdom. As well as warship. I think that humanity has lost its way long ago and are veering in a direction that will abruptly be shifted towards gods intention. God is not a single entity that controls all things in my oppinion. nor is it any such singular being with an ego. It is the description of what one sees as the viewer. and as the viewer adapts to the world he sees he comes more connected with it and with other users. We changed and view different experiences together. Eventually our abilties to view the world and each other will progress more. As the world is made on a foundation of physics principals that say that everything is always in constant motion there will come a time when we become sensitive to such vibrational ripples ( frequencies) that all life leaves.

I think its an exciting time for humanity. As there is more compassion, more understanding, and more craving for the unknown then ever in recorded history.

I think everyone takes for granted what age we live in, most of the trolls out there. Im sure you hardly think about computers not existing 60 years ago. About how close minded people must of been in the times before the web. How many people were kicking themsleves reading garbage in a library only to find out that there was an encyclopedia about to be released upon the public which would grant the ability to not only educate the masses but update on outdated knowledge from books.

I take into account that i live on a rock in space everyday. I was mystified by the world when i was young but that deminished. Now im sure all of us feel that subtle craving. a sort of * feeling* (emotion) of longing. longing for what was lost so long ago. before recorded history. We still crave that presuit of knowledge those of us who remember. We try to tell the others that the world is an illusion and we try to explain to others that we are being mislead. But our numbers are few, and we have been hunted throuout history. But now we can expand, and we are expanding. We are becoming more numerious then ever before. If there was a clearer indictation of humanities humanity touching its roots it would be right now.

As the world is filled with more scholars and scientists then even in history. We truly live in the golden age. An age where gold is put in every chip. an age where omnipresence is possible. An age where you can contact someone across the other side of the world and have a rare exotic plant shipped to you in days.

I really don't understand how people can live in such ignorance when we have s many options. and yet we take all of these for granted.  And we have the educated. but we also have the ignorant who see the knowledge present but don't record it. then they try debating against people who keenly read everything without bias. Yeah you do see a lot of people with flawed logic, or seem to be reacting more on anger with their words rather then articulation. This is because humanity naturally is meant to progress and train the sensitivity of emotion. and neither fear nor love should be given such harsh bias. as it really does create unnessisary deuality. There should be a moderate * understanding* of what the emotion is and what it can do. but by no way should the world campaign one side or the other. This creates confusion for humanity would should be a very psychic emotional transfering race. But we arnt, for obvious reasons. I saw that the school systems need to be reworked in many many ways.

#103    Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher

Facebook Fiend

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

• Your blood's worth bottling!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:07 PM

I think a quick apology might be in order here.
Mr Southpaw,considering all the time and trouble you've put into this thread I honestly think your having some kind of alien visitation.
Or at the very least some spiritual visitation,so I'm sorry about the references to big cats and your buddies playing a blindfold plank.
Tbh,these beings of lights are rumoured to be the top bananas in the alien hierarchy if the remote viewing claims are to be believed.
They don't usually visit this planet and usually stay behind so your experience is definetly unique and could be proof of the stakes being upped.

Edited by Walnut Whip, 29 November 2012 - 01:21 PM.

Swindon Town:  Division Two Champions 2011-12.
Proud member of Macdonald's Red Army since 1989.
Up the Robins!

#104    Rye17

Rye17

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

• God made me agnostic... who am I to question his wisdom

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:26 PM

If it was faceless how could it look at you with it's "voidish eyes"?

#105    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:33 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 28 November 2012 - 08:16 PM, said:

Not bad, have heard I am allowed home tomorrow after being evacuated last Wednesday because here in England, we prefer to built on our flood plains instead of leave them be and allow the water to flow naturally.
Can you believe that? I live on a boat in a marina, they did have to evacuated the holiday homes cos they were bad, but us? a boat? what would Noah have done? This is health and safety gone absolutely bonkers.

What would Noah have done?

Maybe what we do now: build floating houses:

http://www.ecoboot.n...Houses.html.php

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users