Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Great. Now my house is haunted.

ghosts haunting spirits ouija

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1    MissMassikur

MissMassikur

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:30 PM

So I had a very creepy run in at a friends house back in October. There was something very weird/evil at her house. It's a long story & I wrote a blog on. Read it for the background info on how this started. I'll link at the end. I've had quite a few encounters with spirits/ghosts, whatever you want to call it. I've seen two full body apparitions in my life time. I've only told my husband & grandmother about it. There are a lot of people who do not like to talk about spirits & "hauntings", they get all nutted up & crazy. My husband doesn't like me to talk about it. But I can't ignore that fact that ever since "the demon cows" , weird stuff has been happening at home. Shouldn't have bought that Ouija board. Here's a link to the current stuff going on in my home: *snip*
In the first paragraph, there is a link to whole this whole mess started. I hope if anyone reads this, someone might at least understand & not think I'm crazy. Am I a beacon for spirits? Why do they come to me? Am I supposed to be doing something for them? are they just lonely? Or is it something Evil from my friends?

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons, 28 November 2012 - 12:36 AM.
Removed link

#2    MissMassikur

MissMassikur

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:35 PM

Oh & my husband pointed out why the activity might have picked up so much. My grandmother gave a 100 year old wooden school chair a few weeks ago. It's been in the family for years, at least 75. It was my great grandmother chair from her first grade class. I've grown up with that chair my whole life. Could be a far cry, but strange it comes in the house & activity is through the roof.

#3    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,974 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:04 AM

I don't believe in ghosts but I've seen others here give sound advice.  If you want "manifestations" to disappear - put up video cams to capture them - it seems to work every time.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#4    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,465 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:14 AM

I have seen a ghost so I don't think you are crazy.  What you can do about it I don't know.  Try to get some pictures of the area or a video.  Might put the chair in storage for a while and see what happens.

#5    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,465 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:16 AM

Welcome to the forum.

#6    MissMassikur

MissMassikur

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:21 AM

Thanks for the welcome. I'm not scared of the spirit. They've always hung around me since a child. But I've never had one be so pushy. Should I try and communicate with it? It leave it alone? I just find it strange that it only mess's with me through the kids stuff. Child spirit? I just want to make sure something didn't follow me home that night at my friends.

#7    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,518 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:29 AM

The picture your daughter drew can be explained, it could well be the cat or more likely her imaginary friend. many children have them.

WHY did you buy the ouija board. If you are getting freaked out now, maybe its best you take it back and get a refund.

Did all this start happening after the strange things at your friends house? and can i ask you did it fascinate you what happened there?

Edited by freetoroam, 28 November 2012 - 12:35 AM.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#8    MissMassikur

MissMassikur

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:36 AM

I'm not freaked out. But I'm not sure why the thought popped in my head. One minute thinking Ele-Fun, next thing I knew, I'm looking for a Ouija board. Here's where I am at. I feel like its a little boy. But there is part of me that worries, it's something other than what's portraying it's self as. There was some evil business floating around my friends that night. So I'm just observing & waiting to see if it levels out or if stuff starts to get crazy. I have no problem with kind spirits hanging around. But the strap hanging down from the attic was a bit much. Too noose like. Bla. I just wanted to share the story & get this stuff off my chest. The chair might go back to grandmas if stuff keeps up.

#9    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:38 AM

View PostMissMassikur, on 27 November 2012 - 11:30 PM, said:

So I had a very creepy run in at a friends house back in October. There was something very weird/evil at her house. It's a long story & I wrote a blog on. Read it for the background info on how this started. I'll link at the end. I've had quite a few encounters with spirits/ghosts, whatever you want to call it. I've seen two full body apparitions in my life time. I've only told my husband & grandmother about it. There are a lot of people who do not like to talk about spirits & "hauntings", they get all nutted up & crazy. My husband doesn't like me to talk about it. But I can't ignore that fact that ever since "the demon cows" , weird stuff has been happening at home. Shouldn't have bought that Ouija board. Here's a link to the current stuff going on in my home: *snip*
In the first paragraph, there is a link to whole this whole mess started. I hope if anyone reads this, someone might at least understand & not think I'm crazy. Am I a beacon for spirits? Why do they come to me? Am I supposed to be doing something for them? are they just lonely? Or is it something Evil from my friends?
Great. Now prove it?

I'm sure you'd be able to present some sort of convincing evidence with all that's been happening?

Edit: As 'and then' said: Set up cams and they'll disappear! Cheap, easy, peace of mind. If you're open to the suggestion just ask us how it's done ;)

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons, 28 November 2012 - 02:16 AM.
removed link in quote

Posted Image

#10    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:46 AM

Hi Miss,

I am a medium and I suggest you don't use the board. Those things can let in all sorts of rif raf in that you don't need. Sounds like you might be an undeveloped medium. It seems you have a few choices. You can try to cross the spirit over on your own or banish it with a cleansing. You could live with it for awhile and see what happens but it's my experience that they usually get angry and frustrated.

Anyway, PM me if you'd like me to help or give you some instructions.

Leah

#11    MissMassikur

MissMassikur

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:50 AM

Tim, I'm a stay home mom & caregiver for my injured veteran husband. I am not an expert on paranormal events. I don't run around with a video camera & night vision goggles. I just thought there might be some more "experienced" people out there who might have some answers or suggestions. This isn't Myth Busters.  I have no freaking clue why or how. If I did, I wouldn't be here. I'd love to know who whispered in my ear "Mama" while sleeping. I'd love tons of answers to all the cooky crap that's been going on. But I don't, so I was reaching out for some advice.

#12    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,518 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:04 AM

View PostMissMassikur, on 28 November 2012 - 12:50 AM, said:

Tim, I'm a stay home mom & caregiver for my injured veteran husband. I am not an expert on paranormal events. I don't run around with a video camera & night vision goggles. I just thought there might be some more "experienced" people out there who might have some answers or suggestions. This isn't Myth Busters.  I have no freaking clue why or how. If I did, I wouldn't be here. I'd love to know who whispered in my ear "Mama" while sleeping. I'd love tons of answers to all the cooky crap that's been going on. But I don't, so I was reaching out for some advice.
you have been given the 1st bit of advice, do not touch the board.
2nd, get some evidence  to put on here.
goodluck.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#13    MissMassikur

MissMassikur

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:04 AM

Leah,
Thank you for the advice. I had a bad feeling about board, that it would bring more trouble then good. I'll pack it away ;) I had a spirit live with us when we lived in NC. I thought it was a child. Would Play with the baby toys. Husband & I both would see a small black orb with faint tracer. When we moved I invited the spirit to come with us. Never had a problem with spirit. So Im not sure if they made the trip out or if it's something evil masked. Im not sure how I feel about banishing a spirit...it's just from my home, not their existiance right? I've alway felt a connection with the "spirit world" but never tried to broaden that connection. But I've had at least 5 very real experiences with spirits. I'm usually very calm and at peace, but this one feels different. We've had a lot of termoil in our home lately & I feel it might have been a beacon for something not so nice.

#14    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,974 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:30 AM

View PostHilander, on 28 November 2012 - 12:14 AM, said:

I have seen a ghost so I don't think you are crazy.  What you can do about it I don't know.  Try to get some pictures of the area or a video.  Might put the chair in storage for a while and see what happens.
Hilander I've seen you mention this several times and I'm curious if you could explain the story.  If you have done so before now maybe you could reference the posts - I respect your opinions and would like to hear the story.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#15    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,569 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:46 AM

View Postand then, on 28 November 2012 - 12:04 AM, said:

I don't believe in ghosts but I've seen others here give sound advice.  If you want "manifestations" to disappear - put up video cams to capture them - it seems to work every time.

Another sure thing is to " not believe " in them...Not being sarcastic, it is true.

I think I will leave this topic alone, my gut tells me to.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

Also tagged with ghosts, haunting, spirits, ouija

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users