Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Judge Rules Tobacco Cos Admit To Lies

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#16    MissMelsWell

MissMelsWell

Cosmic Baker

• 13,520 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:26 PM

How much you want to bet that every tobacco company will be looking into buying an ecig line. Lorillard has already done it with Blu and you've probably noticed they're marketing the crap out of it now too. I haven 't decided if this is a good thing or a bad thing yet. One one hand it's good because ecigs have no known harmful side effects, it might be bad if the tobacco companies change that by adding a bunch of harmful things to them.

"It's time for the American people to stand up and shrug off the shackles of our government at TSA at the airport"  Ron Paul

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

#17    F3SS

F3SS

FoT

• 9,797 posts

• Father of Twins
    3-16-16

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:47 PM

Yea but e-cigs will never take off because they're not addicting and from I've heard from a couple people they pretty much suck and are not satisfying. And I know this is an ironic question considering the alternative but how safe is it to inhale water vapor on a long term basis?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users