Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Black Triangle about 200 ft above on 5-19-12

tr-3b astra

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#1    Mega zombie

Mega zombie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:16 AM

On 5-19-12 at approx 11:45 pm I got the fright of my life.  I went to see Megadeth and Rob Zombie in concert at Grand Rapids Mi.  We were camping afterwards at PJ Hoffmaster state park that night as it was near the venue..I am from Detroit area.  My son and I were taking a walk in the dark along the shores of Lake Michigan when suddenly a super bright light shined upon us (about 30 foot in diameter). It lasted about a second.  We had NO flashlights...so it saw us infra-red.  We looked up and directly above us was a huge black triangle with a white light in each corner.  It was like a Dorito shape...about 100 to 200 feet in the air.  It was COMPLETELY SILENT and moving VERY SLOWLY.  About 50 ft. wide and about 70 ft long.  It was moving from Lake Michigan going slightly SE over our heads and traveled over the beach and sand dunes...and after about 30-40 seconds it disappeared over the tree line.   We got a fantastic look at it up close.   It had right and left white rectangular strobing taillights that would alternate from one side to the other...kinda like what you would see on the back of a garbage truck.   It was so close I could see the many squares within the rectangles.  At first I thought is was a drone...because earlier that day we heard Rush Limbaugh talking about drones flying over Chicago to monitor the Occupiers.  But the next day at home I saw pictures of those drones...they looked like an unmanned spy plane.....NOT AT ALL WHAT I SAW.  I am convinced what I saw must be our military....at least I hope so.  Either way this made a Steath Bomber look like the Wright Brothers first flight.  I am telling you that what you see on youtube from other sightings is 100 percent real!   I researched this and believe what I saw was the TR-3b Astra.   It was incredible.  Nonetheless it scared me because it defied logic.   Here's the deal.   Everyone wants to see a UFO....but when you really do.  You'll wish you hadn't because fantasy becomes reality...and reality...well you figure it out for yourself.

Edited by Mega zombie, 28 November 2012 - 07:00 AM.

#2    Biff Wellington

Biff Wellington

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,865 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:23 AM

Forget the UFO! Tell more about the Megadeth/Zombie concert. *waits patiently*

#3    Mega zombie

Mega zombie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:27 AM

Freaking awesome!   Dave Mustaine is a god.  But unfortunately that weekend was ruined for us.   I hate that I saw the triangle.

#4    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,245 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:12 AM

View PostBiff Wellington, on 28 November 2012 - 06:23 AM, said:

Forget the UFO! Tell more about the Megadeth/Zombie concert. *waits patiently*

Pictures ,or it didn't happen .
Hey Biff,check it out
http://www.justapinc...012 - Nov 27 (1)%20B&utm_content=

Miss me?

#5    Mega zombie

Mega zombie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:57 AM

Hello everyone.  I posted this in two separate forums.  I am new here.  For those who can't take my story seriously just because I don't have pictures....I am only posting this because it is important to know the truth.   I had pretty much kept it to myself and friends until now. If you don't believe me that is okay.   I think in the near future this Black Triangle will be exposed as was the Steath Bomber.  However that is assuming it is ours.  You don't know me....but you can examine the highlights of my story...the date,  the Chicago drones,  the concert, and Rush's archives. BTW...I HEARD RUSH's STATEMENT ON FRIDAY...not Saturday as I indicated in the earlier post.   Look to see if there were any other sightings that night.  Do your own homework.  There have been hundreds of these sightings....it is not just me.  Look on youtube...you will see it there.   The color of the lights vary.  Mine were all white.   I believe that thing has many light combinations it can use.    I will never reply or post again.   I have nothing to add and I am not going to continue defending myself.

Edited by Mega zombie, 28 November 2012 - 09:25 AM.

#6    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:18 PM

Seen it in the UK.

The "Black triangle" is pretty much a common sighting. Too common to not be real. The onyl real question is: Who does it belong to?

It's been sighted all over the world, so if the US owns it then it's got something pretty superior there.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#7    constantine_337

constantine_337

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 196 posts

• Love is the law of the universe. Hatred is a disease that kills nations.

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:23 PM

Did a search on Mufon for you. Highlighted is around the date you saw your object.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.

#8    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:34 PM

View PostCoffey, on 28 November 2012 - 04:18 PM, said:

Seen it in the UK.

The "Black triangle" is pretty much a common sighting. Too common to not be real. The onyl real question is: Who does it belong to?

It's been sighted all over the world, so if the US owns it then it's got something pretty superior there.

Personally I doubt it's ours; unless the technology is back engineered from ET.  How close do you think this is to the craft that was seen in Belgium in the early 90's?

Posted Image

#9    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:05 PM

View Postzoser, on 28 November 2012 - 07:34 PM, said:

Personally I doubt it's ours; unless the technology is back engineered from ET.  How close do you think this is to the craft that was seen in Belgium in the early 90's?

I think it's the same type of craft. The one I've seen matches all the descriptions that other people give.

I don't know what to think really about if it's ours or not though. I know the F117 and Blackbird where both seen before they where revealed fully. But spy planes are not really something bother with now, as Drones and Satellites fill that role and Satellites are everywhere. The last true spy plane we know of was the Blackbird.  Then we also have the B52, it's stealth but everyone knows about it. It's not kept secret. There is also the fact a lot of the sightings have been in built up areas like cities and motorways. So these things do bring a lot of questions about who owns the craft.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#10    Menial Task

Menial Task

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

• If we don't die tomorrow, we'll die today.

Remember those who fight in the name of their countries.

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:27 AM

We all hear about sightings, but I wonder if any one working with in or around Radar Installations have ever picked up any strange anomalies.  (Assuming that they could speak about it) At least in regards of those Triangles.

#11    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 4,317 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:43 AM

View PostMenial Task, on 29 November 2012 - 02:27 AM, said:

We all hear about sightings, but I wonder if any one working with in or around Radar Installations have ever picked up any strange anomalies.  (Assuming that they could speak about it) At least in regards of those Triangles.

I don't think the radars used at bases and airports are very good at breaking out raw targets, especially if they are at 200' AGL as the OP suggests, they are looking for squawks from the IFF.  Plus the controllers aren't actively looking for raw targets so unless someone calls in an unknown that concerns them, the controllers probably wouldn't notice.   I was never a controller, I flew, but that is the impression I got.  Plus, there would be stealth built-in if this is a military aircraft that prowls around silently and in-close.

You asked for Obamamerica, now you are going to get it.  Stand by for suck or as Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#12    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,799 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:16 AM

Ive shot that Triangle down many times onFlight Sim 10 ! THey aint got nuttin on us ! :gun: :alien: :no:

This is a Work in Progress!

#13    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,179 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:52 PM

None of us have any idea what our governments are working on until it is used.

#14    Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher

Facebook Fiend

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

• Your blood's worth bottling!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:12 PM

The aliens must have heard that Megadeth were in the house.
Maybe they wanted to know how much they knew about that hangar.
You were never meant to see that thing so I won't stress about it.
Tbh mud would be more of a problem than an UFO at a rock gig.

Edited by Walnut Whip, 29 November 2012 - 07:13 PM.

Swindon Town:  Division Two Champions 2011-12.
Proud member of Macdonald's Red Army since 1989.
Up the Robins!

#15    Biff Wellington

Biff Wellington

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,865 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:10 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 28 November 2012 - 08:12 AM, said:

Pictures ,or it didn't happen .
Hey Biff,check it out
http://www.justapinc...012 - Nov 27 (1)%20B&utm_content=
That looks delicious! Too bad I can't eat it :'(