Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Lost Camera

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1    cinluk

cinluk

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:08 AM

I am at a loss in what to do.  I have been looking everywhere - paid several "psychics" to help me.....  I am to blame  yet still need to find my daughter's camera.  She left it in the dining room... I took it because it is an expensive camera that my brother gave her- 15 years old. I took it and hid it to see if she would notice.  I have forgotten where I put it. I am a single mom of two with no child support... I can not get her a new one.  I really feel it is in our house rather than stolen. I know I am new to this sight but if anyone can or would like to help....  Thank you.

#2    Hamlyn

Hamlyn

Not Dead Yet

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts

• Why you eyeing my lemon drink?

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:54 AM

Where are you, geographically? You don't have to narrow it down too much, just a city or region.

Science exists to investigate the unexplained, not to explain away the uninvestigated.

Ouija transcripts, Tarot sessions, psychic readings, and other messing around. Read it all here.

#3    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:55 AM

Your post doesn't make much sense to be honest, these contradictions concern me -

1. You say you have paid several psychics - that can't be cheap ------- Then you make a reference to having no funds to replace it.
2. You say you took the camera and hid it to see she noticed ----------- Then you comment that you think it is in the house rather than stolen.
3. Your reason for hiding the camera was because it was expensive --Were you planning on selling it? or are you hiding it from someone who wants to sell it?

Something doesn't add up about it and perhaps your daughter is the one who hid it from you or other parties. That is my reading.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#4    cinluk

cinluk

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:18 AM

In Miami, FL.  Her name is Zoe.  Yes,  I paid $50 and $30 within a 6 month period.   I took it because I wanted to see if she would notice..I had asked her not to leave it lying around....My brother had it for many years and I would never have sold it...but time went on... school..life.. I forgot.  She asked me but... then when I couldn't find it, the thought that maybe I hadn't put it somewhere but it was stolen entered my mind... Sorry about the confusion..

#5    Ashotep

Ashotep

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,979 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:32 AM

Sometimes things that are hid are found and re-hid.

#6    cinluk

cinluk

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:22 AM

There is no one that would want to rehide her camera... she keeps asking me to keep looking for it....she wants to take pictures with it.  What ever anyone can do to advise me...  Much obliged.... :)

#7    Hamlyn

Hamlyn

Not Dead Yet

• 1,164 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:58 PM

OK, trying a remote viewing kind of experiment here.

Saw an L-shaped floorplan for your place. But that doesn't even matter. I just mention it to see if it's right.

I saw some sort of container like a box or piece of luggage with something like smiley face or cartoon stickers on it, bright colors and cartoonish, like decals a kid would have.

It's shoved into a closet or similar out of the way space with a bunch of other boxes, luggage, coats, stuff like that.

This stuff has been moved around and reorganized since you hid the camera in that thing.

The colorful cartoony part should identify the item where you'll find the camera.

Well, let's see if that worked! Good luck!

Science exists to investigate the unexplained, not to explain away the uninvestigated.

Ouija transcripts, Tarot sessions, psychic readings, and other messing around. Read it all here.

#8    cinluk

cinluk

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:15 AM

Thank you....  Anyway we can narrow to the room?  I've been looking....

When you walk into the house you are in the living room.... keep going then on left hand side are two bedrooms (One girl, 17 then bathroom, then Zoe with her sister.  Walking further in is the dining room with a round table... you pass it to get to my bedroom.  You take a step down bedroom on left mirror with dresser on right.  Staight ahead is the bedroom part through the doorway.  The kitchen is attached to the dining room with an open counter.  Then two steps down is a family room.  It is an L shaped house with an attached garage.  But suitcases are put in the attic... could it have gone back up?  We are looking through any and all boxes.  I'm very hopeful now... :)

#9    Hamlyn

Hamlyn

Not Dead Yet

• 1,164 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:48 PM

It could be the attic if that's where boxes and stuff get stacked. Is there anything with bright smiley faces or cartoon characters or rainbows on it? Could be luggage, a backpack, or a box.

The only other association I have with that image is that it might be a Wal Mart item, because of that Low Prices smiley face.

This image is supposed to be something you'll recognize that will tell you right where to look.

Thanks for letting me know how it's going! :)

#10    cinluk

cinluk

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:05 PM

Still lost.... someone said something about water.....another porch....

It's not outside or in attic for sure....

Thanks to all who have tried...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users