Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Where is Occupy Wall Street

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:31 AM

People have been saying occupy wallstreet is no more. That is so far from the truth ,that it should be stated,where they have gone .

They are just now called,Occupy Sandy . These unemployed "deadbeats",,are the ones raising money ,and helping Sandy victims ,all over nyc .
Sandy victims are now saying on the news ,they gotten lame slow responses from FEMA and the government ,so who is helping them ,why Occupy Wall Street ,now Occupy Sandy .

In conjunction with this,film maker Josh Fox ,has made a movie ,exemplifiing what Sandy has done to us,and who is REALLY helping to fix it .

http://www.huffingto..._n_2079308.html

http://blogs.indiewi...-climate-change

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 29 November 2012 - 03:32 AM.

Miss me?

#2    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 14,132 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:43 AM

When my city was whacked by a Cat 3 hurricane (Frederic) in 1979, something very interesting and memorable happened.  When the power went off for a couple of weeks people began appearing on their porches and stoops and actually started talking and laughing and acting like real neighbors for the first time in many years....can you imagine?  When the power came back all that stopped and even though we were all a little closer for awhile, it wasn't the same as it was in those dark days when we all were sharing the hardships.  Quite a lesson for anyone looking to learn.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#3    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:53 AM

View Postand then, on 29 November 2012 - 03:43 AM, said:

When my city was whacked by a Cat 3 hurricane (Frederic) in 1979, something very interesting and memorable happened.  When the power went off for a couple of weeks people began appearing on their porches and stoops and actually started talking and laughing and acting like real neighbors for the first time in many years....can you imagine?  When the power came back all that stopped and even though we were all a little closer for awhile, it wasn't the same as it was in those dark days when we all were sharing the hardships.  Quite a lesson for anyone looking to learn.
The big black out ,I forget which year ...maybe 2004 or 05 ...I know it happened on august 14 th,because it was my birthday .
Same thing here .People outside all hours,sharing a beer and chatting on stoops. .

Miss me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users