Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

our philosophies

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    Beany

Beany

Poltergeist

• 2,981 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:55 AM

View Postlightly, on 01 December 2012 - 02:42 AM, said:

Can i have it be sunrise instead of sunset?  i like sunrise better.   . . .  thoughts? I think i love the beauty and warmth of a sunrise .
how's that for a philosophy ?  :lol:
The world has heard & seen a lot worse philosophies than this, for sure.

#17    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,331 posts

• Just because I do not agree doesn't mean I don't understand.

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:02 AM

View PostCataclysmic faith, on 29 November 2012 - 09:53 PM, said:

Let's say, its evening, almost sunset and you are sitting in your garden on your ridiculous ergonomic seat, while you are watching the sunset with your drink in your left hand.
What kind of thoughts would get in to your mind? And what would you think of them?

Well..I have no seat, drink or garden but...I am sure there would be thoughts running around but I just wouldn't care.
Probably would be thinking, in the back of my mind, that I hope I only have twenty or less years of this boredom to endure.

#18    sarah_444

sarah_444

Poltergeist

• 2,722 posts

• "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." -Henry David Thoreau

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:17 AM

View PostBling, on 30 November 2012 - 09:28 PM, said:

I would be thinking 'why am I holding my drink in my left hand....I'm right handed?'
haha  That crossed my mind when I read it too, but only because I am left handed and it seemed out of place to read it there.

#19    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,426 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:04 AM

View PostJinxdom, on 30 November 2012 - 10:20 AM, said:

Simple enough. My question though involves am I the way I am because of my philosophies or are my philosophies are what they are because of the I am. Which would put me in that exact situation without the ergonomic chair watching the sunset with an alcoholic drink in my hand trying not to ponder life's lmysteries. My exact thought about the sunset would be ooooh pretty.

?¿?    ok . .  that's it Jinxdom  .. your cut off bud      :lol:

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#20    Three

Three

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:41 PM

• You're not me, and we are not the same.
  • Yes, I completely agree with you as far as my not having enough resolve to see this thing to fruition,
  • alone.
  • What's that you say, then why are we still bound through conversation no matter what dissipated time we manage to sustain?
  • Lol, simple: I love the confusion of your disputability for my vainglory as much as you love my ignorance thereof
  • : Thereof the connection between you, I and the contradiction of the onlooker e.g: Why are you really reading this, right now?
Eureka, but how the hell can I simplify this?

edit: **** you, i'm drink

Edited by Three, 02 December 2012 - 11:42 PM.

#21    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

Njuggle

• 9,257 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:48 PM

View PostThree, on 02 December 2012 - 11:41 PM, said:

edit: **** you, i'm drink

Haha! you really are, aren't you? :lol:

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users