Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Need guidance on kundalini

kundalini awakening

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    Lumpino

Lumpino

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:51 AM

Before you wake up kundalini, you need to clear chakras and sushumna nadi, so as kudnalini can freely rise up. There are necessary breathing exercises - pranajama.
But first,  well-read translations of original texts from Indian old masters of yoga  . No effusions our modern wannabe experts.
Sat chakra nirupana, Paduka panchaka, Shiva samhita, Gheranda samhita............. etc
Think twice before, why do you want to awaken the Serpent power. Because of there are two different spiritual paths.

Edited by Lumpino, 08 January 2013 - 09:24 AM.

#17    kallisti

kallisti

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 181 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:58 PM

I agree with Blue Star.  Kundalini Yoga is the way to go.  I would research Yogi Bhajan, the man who brought Kundalini Yoga to the west.  If you can find a good Kundalini class in your area you could try it out.  If you aren't into taking public classes there are some great Kundalini Yoga DVD's out there.  I have DVD's by Ravi Singh and Ana Brett, Maya Fiennes and Gurumukh.  I love them all but I think Maya Fiennes is the most down to earth in case  you are weirded out by super new-agey stuff.

I hope this helps. Good luck with the Kundalini!

“Weird doors open. People fall into things.”
David Sedaris

#18    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

Drifter

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts

• How much do you don't see?

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:01 AM

View PostBeany, on 30 November 2012 - 02:54 AM, said:

My kundalini awakened, but not because of anything I did. My life hasn't been the same since. How about meditating on just allowing the energy to rise? Not pushing it, or willing it, but just giving it permission to rise? I've had much better luck allowing things instead of willing them, I guess it's like a throw of the dice and seeing what the universe has for you.

When I was a kid, I used to feel somewhat more... psychic. But I blocked them or ignored them, didn't encourage them in any way at least, and didn't take long for them to deteriorate to a normal level. Imposing mental locks on oneself is a widely accepted phenomena among astrologers. Beany... if you don't mind it too much, could you give me your birthday and year, in private message perhaps? I'm doing a study relating higher sensitivities (psychic abilities) and astrological effects and phenomena, and your seems to be a class case, and strong one at that, sounding like both something you were born in and a quite powerful ability. If it's a birth-given thing, astrology if anything should be able to explain it.

Wherever there's a problem, there's solutions.
Answers are found from a wide deep perspective, from opened mind's eyes.
From where good and bad stay silent and you hear the real cause and effect, and big picture.
Giving up is wasting your time, but also necessary to find the true cause you didn't find yet.
Staying in the path is necessary only when there's trueness in that path.

#19    himalyanmystic

himalyanmystic

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 165 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:55 PM

View PostCelestialStar, on 30 November 2012 - 12:01 AM, said:

how do i awaken kundalini completely, is there something in particular i need to do?
Do i need to guide it through my chakras, my kundalini has been stirring but won't fully awaken.
please explain what i need to do. any replies are appreciate except for the ones that say that kundalini is nonsense (in which case, why are you here)
hope u progressed
and enjoy ur spiritual being!!!!!!!!!!!!

[HIMALAYANMYSTIC

#20    Lumpino

Lumpino

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:24 AM

Here is a good page about Hindu philosophy, yoga and so on.
http://www.bhagavadgitausa.com/
There si about chakrayoga too, it is a base for Kundalini yoga.

#21    Dracos Nightwolf

Dracos Nightwolf

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:05 AM

My suggestion is to first ask yourself if you are going to be devoted to this work, or if this is just going to be a phase. If you chose to follow through on this, I wish you the best of luck.

Secondly, DO NOT use any of the "new age" books or classes. In this (as in all forms of the occult as well), ALMOST everything you will find has been watered down to the point that you will not receive full results (if any). This is because most people are raised to believe that they have a "RIGHT" to have the world handed to them on a platter, with barely no effort on their part. To cater to these failures (the majority of america), any teachings that find it's way to mass production, are edited to remove things that require effort. That has led to "teachers" who are "masters" and have "risen on the planes" after only a year or so of "work", but can barely make ends meet, and are petty and shallow in their personality.

Also tagged with kundalini, awakening

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users