Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

A Ghost

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1    docyabut2

docyabut2

Government Agent

• 3,400 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:51 AM

Hi all, speaking of ghosts, today my daughter show me a picture of a ghost on her cell phone.Her sister in law open a business in a little mall, a old tattoo place is haunted,they keep hearing noises down in the basement and when they shut the lights off to leave the lights come back on so they  went down there to take pictures and this one picture shows a ghost. They are going to send it to the paranormal society.I m old and dont know how to post pictures but if I can will try and show it to you.

#2    Biff Wellington

Biff Wellington

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,865 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:57 AM

Another thread about existing evidence where the evidence isn't shown. What is the point of this?

Edited by Biff Wellington, 30 November 2012 - 12:58 AM.

#3    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,401 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:57 AM

Would like to see a picture.  I saw a ghost one time but by the time I thought about a camera she was gone.  It was my dead cat and I never saw her again.

#4    *Frank*

*Frank*

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

• Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:33 AM

Please don't post a pic from that iPhone ghost app...

There was a SIGNATURE here. It's gone now.

#5    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,555 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:53 PM

paper...snow....a GHOST!!!!

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#6    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,553 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:10 PM

She showed you, now show us.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#7    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,026 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:45 PM

View Postdocyabut2, on 30 November 2012 - 12:51 AM, said:

I m old and dont know how to post pictures but if I can will try and show it to you.

Guess ALL of you chose to ignore this statement. Good on ya! :tu:

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#8    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,004 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:01 PM

View PostLady Kasey, on 30 November 2012 - 07:45 PM, said:

Guess ALL of you chose to ignore this statement. Good on ya! :tu:
How did anyone who has posted so far ignore that statement?

Whether the evidence isn't posted because it doesn't exist, is fake or is genuine but the claimant doesn't know how to present it to us, is irrelevant.

It may as well not exist.  A meaningful discussion on a photo of a ghost can't exist without the participants seeing the photo of the ghost.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#9    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:27 AM

I for one, think it's ..oh wait.

#10    DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,528 posts

• Finite to fail, infinite to venture!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:31 PM

Do the lights come back on every time you leave or just periodically? Mandatory questions; are you sure no one could be playing a trick i.e staff? Are the electrics in good working order? Are electrical malfunctions/manipulation the only weird events occurring?

Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air and deep beneath the rolling waves, in labyrinths of coral caves, The echo of a distant tide comes willowing across the sand and everything is green and submarine...

You're neither. You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

#11    docyabut2

docyabut2

Government Agent

• 3,400 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:13 AM

My daughter is going to send it to my email and then I got to figure out how to get it from there to here, all I know is how to click copy and paste :):0)

#12    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,797 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:18 AM

You are going to have to try and get the photo on here, because otherwise it will get thrown into the "god and other non proved stuff" box.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#13    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,158 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:27 AM

I have a bunch of very clear, good pictures of 7 different ghosts....

I can't get the SD card out of the camera....

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#14    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,797 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:30 AM

View PostSakari, on 02 December 2012 - 02:27 AM, said:

I have a bunch of very clear, good pictures of 7 different ghosts....

I can't get the SD card out of the camera....
BINNED, in the box you go!

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#15    docyabut2

docyabut2

Government Agent

• 3,400 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:24 AM

Ok got the picture in my email,I  click and copyed it here, the picture showed, but when I went to click post it , it said does  not allowed, that image in this communnity  so now what? The picture is really something guys ,you`ve got to see it.I`m amazed cause I`m really a skeptic. Will keep trying to post it. I`m not that computer wise.I`ll have to wait for my daughter to come over and show me how one does it.

Edited by docyabut2, 02 December 2012 - 11:41 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users