Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

A Ghost

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#16    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 10,273 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:07 PM

Tell your daughter to hurry up, you have got us in suspense now!

#17    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,449 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:50 PM

View Postdocyabut2, on 02 December 2012 - 11:24 AM, said:

Ok got the picture in my email,I  click and copyed it here, the picture showed, but when I went to click post it , it said does  not allowed, that image in this communnity  so now what? The picture is really something guys ,you`ve got to see it.I`m amazed cause I`m really a skeptic. Will keep trying to post it. I`m not that computer wise.I`ll have to wait for my daughter to come over and show me how one does it.

If you would like PM me, I will give you my email, and I will post it.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#18    docyabut2

docyabut2

Alien Abducter

• 5,388 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:00 AM

Thanks Sakari,but my daughter will be over this week and do it right, hopefully today. I mess it all up sometimes even in my email:) but before she post`s the picture  I will give some take on where to looked in the photo, because she will just try and post it. looked up at the upper window. My daughter has been showing the photo at  her worked and most people think the figure looks like a African American man in in overhalls like farmer jeans, you can even see the button on them.

#19    docyabut2

docyabut2

Alien Abducter

• 5,388 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:53 PM

Here is it is:)

#20    docyabut2

docyabut2

Alien Abducter

• 5,388 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:51 PM

tDropBox.jpeg

#21    docyabut2

docyabut2

Alien Abducter

• 5,388 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:14 PM

Sorry guys, you can`t really see it to good, unless you zoom in or greatly enlarge the photo.

#22    docyabut2

docyabut2

Alien Abducter

• 5,388 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:23 PM

What I do is go down to the zoom button on my PC in the right hand corner and put it up to 400%

#23    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,796 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:37 PM

I don't suppose there's much chance of seeing it at original size?  That's far too small to have a proper look at.

Zooming in doesn't really help because it can't restore the detail of the original, it just typically blurs out the pixellation.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

"If people put enough excrement in one pile they think they can safely claim that there must be something other than excrement in a pile that big." - stereologist

#24    DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

• Finite to fail, infinite to venture!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:04 PM

Yes I can't really decipher anything except a slight glow as the pic is really small, if I zoom in it all gets pixellated.

Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air and deep beneath the rolling waves, in labyrinths of coral caves, The echo of a distant tide comes willowing across the sand and everything is green and submarine...

You're neither. You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

#25    g00dfella

g00dfella

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:15 PM

Extreme fail...thats a thumbnail, not a picture

#26    docyabut2

docyabut2

Alien Abducter

• 5,388 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:34 PM

h

Attached Thumbnails

• 1354645830751.jpg

#27    docyabut2

docyabut2

Alien Abducter

• 5,388 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:45 PM

Hello all this is Doc `s daughter, the picture I just posted is as big as the site will allow. Hope you see it better because it is pretty interesting and I`m skeptic to when it comes to evidence, enjoy.

#28    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,796 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:46 PM

Thanks for that.  I'm going to import it into Photoshop and have a proper look at it now.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

"If people put enough excrement in one pile they think they can safely claim that there must be something other than excrement in a pile that big." - stereologist

#29    docyabut2

docyabut2

Alien Abducter

• 5,388 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:31 PM

Thank you daughter:)we all have our take on the photo, but I can`nt get over how perfect the shoulders are, I think he is dress in farmer jeans, but daughter see a kinda suit coat with a white collar.

#30    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,796 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:48 AM

docyabut2, I'm not the kind of person to call out people publicly on Internet forums, but a quick examination of the photo makes me very suspicious of its origins.  

You are right to be suspicious about how "perfect" the shoulders of the figure are.  They are in fact much sharper and clearer and higher-definition than the photograph they appear to have been superimposed upon.

And that makes me think this is an outright fake and not just a case of everyday pareidolia.

Sorry if this comes across as harsh, but we do get a lot of hoaxes and frauds in this forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users