Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Show & Tell? A Lion Cub!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,224 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:16 AM

Most primary school classes get a goldfish to keep, a hamster or a turtle if they're lucky but children from one village in southern Russia got to play with a lion cub.
Children in the Rostov region found the 5-month old cub on the steppe Wednesday and brought it to their teacher, who kept it in the school gym, police said Thursday.
http://www.huffingto..._ref=weird-news

Be warned of a cuteness overdose if you click on the above link and view the Baby Animals slideshow!  :)

#2    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,942 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:00 PM

It's cute, but I hope none of them were hurt. Either the children OR the cub.

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#3    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:45 AM

Oh YES this is a GREAT idea.

Teacher of the year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users