Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chinese UFO found to be a rocket

constantine_337

121129-coslog-spiral-130p.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

"Chinese skywatchers marveled this month over mysterious rays of light in the night sky, and now sharp-eyed analysts are saying those UFO sightings were sparked by a European Ariane 5 rocket that launched two telecommunication satellites from French Guiana."

http://cosmiclog.nbc...-to-rocket?lite

• Like 1

the first sighting like this was over Norway if im not mistaken :)

I remembering reading about that.

http://www.news.com.au/world-old/norway-wormhole-is-first-contact-claim-ufo-watchers/story-e6frfkyi-1225808892785

Norway-torsion5-color-enhanced.jpg

Edited by constantine_337
  • Like 1

UFO seen over Azerbaijan_Jordan_Lebanon_Turkey_or_some_new_missile_being_tested

twirls a 40 secs

[media=]

[/media]

i dont think these are related but would be cool if they were, you can see that the three placements are meant to show that the object in question is turning. or moving forward in a spermatic way lol (is spermatic a word, it is now lol)

Edited by Armchair Educated

(is spermatic a word, it is now lol)
Spermatic is a real word. LOL

1.)of, pertaining to, or resembling sperm; seminal; generative.

2.)pertaining to a spermary.

You made a good point with the crop circles.

• Like 1

the first sighting like this was over Norway if im not mistaken

Sadly, you are mistaken. Spiral events have been seen around the world associated with missile and space events for decades.

• Like 3

Sadly, you are mistaken. Spiral events have been seen around the world associated with missile and space events for decades.

you have shamed me sir......... I challenge you to a duel. lol

interested in hearing more, if you have any more info i would be delighted to hear it.

Spermatic is a real word. LOL

1.)of, pertaining to, or resembling sperm; seminal; generative.

2.)pertaining to a spermary.

You made a good point with the crop circles.

my subconcious must be smarter than me lol

These missile and space events, seen by eyewitnesses unaware of their actual stimulus, are very helpful in calibrating just how reliable the later recollections can be. China has produced a large number of such 'calibration runs' because until recently the UFO subject was suppressed by the regime.

Here's another excellent example of a case that was endorsed in the Richard Haines "pilots and EM effects of UFOs" study,

A Preliminary Study of Sixty Four Pilot Sighting Reports

Involving Alleged Electromagnetic Effects on Aircraft Systems

Richard F. Haines Dominique F. Weinstein

http://narcap.org/reports/emcarm.htm

Case 49 is:

June 18, 1982 21:57 [13:57]

Gong Heui area, Hubei, China (44°20 N / 114°31 E)

In Northern China on June 18, 1982, many sightings were reported from Heilongjiang Province, between 21:10 [1310] and 22:53 [1453]. One of the most interesting case is that reported by five Chinese Air Force pilots on patrol over north China’s military frontier. At about 21:57 the jet fighter’s electrical systems malfunctioned ; communications and navigation systems failed. Suddenly the pilots encountered and UFO of a milky yellowish-green luminous color, about the size of the full moon. The object grew larger and picked up speed, at which point it looked « as big as a mountain of mist». Then black spots were seen in the interior of the phenomenon. One pilot stated in his report : « When I first saw the object, it flew toward me at a high rate of speed as it whirled rapidly. While it was rotating it generated rings of light. In the center of the light ring was fire. In ten seconds the center of the ring exploded, then the body of the object expanded rapidly The planes were forced to return to base because of the equipment failures. The other four pilots also prepared reports. It is not known if gun-camera film was taken. After 30 seconds, the beam of light disappeared completly and replaced by a yellow sphere with clear edges. This sphere climbed rapidly and increased its size and brightness. The instruments returned to normal when the pilot went down to 500 meters altitude. At 22:01, One of the pilot arrived to his first turn at Cong Huei. Then after he flew for 3 mn toward his second step when his radio began to jamm : big noises resounded in the receiver, as if rain clouds and thunderstorm were in front of him, and the voice of the control tower operator became less audible. The radio compass instead of giving the direction of the tracking station direction gave a direction 30° on his right. He climbed to 6,000 then 7,000 meters, then he flew horizontally but the unusual noises continued to be heard in the receivers and the radio compas was still indicating a wrong direction 30° on the right. The pilot saw a bright object above the horizon. Very quickly this object became a beam of yellow light like a car headlight This beam of light was directed vertically toward the ground, in the same direction indicated by the radio compass.

JimO back: This is a classic case of aircraft electronic and electrical malfunction, multiple witnesses, 'no reason to lie', all the features of a sound data point, as Haines and Weinstein concluded.

Too bad they didn't bother to look at Jonathan McDowell's space launch log

http://planet4589.org/space/log/launchlog.txt

for June 18, 1982, and note what had blasted off at 1300 gmt and was easily visible to the west of northern China spewing a back-lit exhaust plume through second and third stage operation. Check the illumination conditions by using heavens-above.com and you'll see it was some time after sunset for the pilots, but the 150-mile-high humongous plume display was still in sunlight.

Classic conditions for a 'missile UFO', and classic response from Haines -- don't bother to check, pretend the case is rock solid, and plug it into the data base with so m,any others of the same quality.

• Like 1

[media=]

[/media]

i dont think these are related but would be cool if they were, you can see that the three placements are meant to show that the object in question is turning. or moving forward in a spermatic way lol (is spermatic a word, it is now lol)

Theres so much in this pic if i was to pretend i could intepret it, the diamonds from the 3rd from left circles are in a different place in the final pic and look like there progressing to the end result. the last sign looks like an eye and and the bit to the left that might be the things i thought were diamond shape look like light as its next to the eye and in each pic theres more, with the final result with the eye with diamonds top and bottom showing that it might be a pupil exposed to light. and well light has always been a metaphor for enlightenment.

im probably trying to read to much into it tho lol

maybe theirs a sister psychology term for pareidolia

Edited by Armchair Educated

you have shamed me sir......... I challenge you to a duel. lol

interested in hearing more, if you have any more info i would be delighted to hear it.

I'm motivated to setting up a gallery at my home page because your notion is hardly uncommon -- the earlier drawings and stories are not posted on UFO websites, but only obscure amateur astronomy outlets. Your penance will be to keep pestering me until I put that gallery together and link from here -- a task I vow to complete before yearend.

• Like 4

I'm motivated to setting up a gallery at my home page because your notion is hardly uncommon -- the earlier drawings and stories are not posted on UFO websites, but only obscure amateur astronomy outlets. Your penance will be to keep pestering me until I put that gallery together and link from here -- a task I vow to complete before yearend.

That's an excellent idea.

I can't count the number of times I had tried to explain the radical change in appearance of the rocket's exhaust as it travels through the upper atmosphere.

What's really deceiving for many is the way the plume expands outwards and becomes very wide due to the low atmospheric density.

If you put up lots of pics and some description, I will happily be referencing your site as a link to explain.

Please post if you complete it!

Thanks in advance,

Synch

Another one!

Pretty solid explanation too. How are we going to twist that into a wormhole LOL.

I remembering reading about that.

http://www.news.com....i-1225808892785

Norway-torsion5-color-enhanced.jpg

I loved the theories that were spouted about this..

Have to say.. I love this pic and the vids on it.. looks friggen awesome.. I am sure I would have gone what the f... if I saw it.. but my first thought would not have been.. aliens or wormholes..