Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Non-categorized event in Pakistan (from rsoe)

unexplained object event

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:46 PM

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/...21130-37348-PAK
"An unidentified object weighing 179 kilogrammes mysteriously hit the ground with a massive blast on Thursday. According to details, a space shuttle look-alike object descended to the ground, causing a massive blast."

They say local authorities took it away and it is unidenified.
Very interesting!

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#2    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,518 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:54 PM

They must have more details as they know how much it weighs?
it does not even say where abouts in Pakistan, there are areas there were the people have never seen a normal plane before, let alone something which is more than likely military.
Yes, more than likely as this area of the world is not exactly war free.
Someones done a booboo and should not have been flying around in the first place.
This story will either come out with the complete truth as to which side it was or it will get swept under the sand and they will hope no one asks any more questions.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#3    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,973 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:01 AM

View PostJeffertonturner, on 30 November 2012 - 11:46 PM, said:

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/...21130-37348-PAK
"An unidentified object weighing 179 kilogrammes mysteriously hit the ground with a massive blast on Thursday. According to details, a space shuttle look-alike object descended to the ground, causing a massive blast."

They say local authorities took it away and it is unidenified.
Very interesting!
The "massive blast" makes it sound like returning space junk or a meteorite.  Since it resembles something man made I'd imagine it's space junk.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#4    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 7,518 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:13 AM

View Postand then, on 01 December 2012 - 12:01 AM, said:

The "massive blast" makes it sound like returning space junk or a meteorite.  Since it resembles something man made I'd imagine it's space junk.
yep, this is more likely what it is. either way, it is explainable, whether they will want to tell us, is another story.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#5    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:18 AM

View Postfreetoroam, on 01 December 2012 - 12:13 AM, said:

yep, this is more likely what it is. either way, it is explainable, whether they will want to tell us, is another story.
I'm assuming someones secret toy crashed. ;)

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#6    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 7,518 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:23 AM

View PostJeffertonturner, on 01 December 2012 - 12:18 AM, said:

I'm assuming someones secret toy crashed. ;)
Thats the one..............shhhhhh.......act normal, act normal :whistle:

#7    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,465 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:12 AM

Maybe it was a alien ship with bodies inside and they will say it was just a weather balloon.

#8    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 7,518 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:18 AM

View PostHilander, on 01 December 2012 - 01:12 AM, said:

Maybe it was a alien ship with bodies inside and they will say it was just a weather balloon.
Oh I hope so, can`t wait to buy myself a car sticker about that.
" I`ve worn the sandals and walked the sands, area 51 in Pakistan"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users