Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Hi..I had this question from a very long time

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1    kjounes

kjounes

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:58 PM

Hi....I am very new to this discussion forum...I feel I have a telepathic connection (i am not sure if the appropriate word is "telepathy) with a person I do not know personally. I have this feel  (certain mood swings along with a jittery sensation) if there is a major change or event coming into his life. I have often wondered if this can actually happen? What is this called? I need some guidance.......about the same. Thank you.

#2    Bling

Bling

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:39 PM

View Postkjounes, on 03 December 2012 - 06:58 PM, said:

Hi....I am very new to this discussion forum...I feel I have a telepathic connection (i am not sure if the appropriate word is "telepathy) with a person I do not know personally. I have this feel  (certain mood swings along with a jittery sensation) if there is a major change or event coming into his life. I have often wondered if this can actually happen? What is this called? I need some guidance.......about the same. Thank you.

If you don't know him personally how do you know he's having a major change or event in his life? How do you know of him?

#3    MistyW

MistyW

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:06 AM

Telepathic connections are common between souls who are connected through divine consciousness. I wonder if this person you are talking about feels the same around you, but he doesn't tell you?

#4    jbondo

jbondo

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:48 PM

It's called senses. We are all equipped with them and when used beyond the level of the norm, you will find that you can pick up on all sorts of things in other people.

There is nothing magical or otherworldly going on, you just happen to be very observant and probably have a sympathetic demeanor.

#5    John from Lowell

John from Lowell

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts

• Self Love Unlocks the Magic Inside

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:41 PM

View Postkjounes, on 03 December 2012 - 06:58 PM, said:

Yes you do have a telepathic connection with this person. All humans are telepathic but most of our awareness about this is blocked.

I am involved with telepathy in a big way. I would be happy to answer your questions.

John

What We Are Never Changes !!

Who We Are Is Always Changing !!!

#6    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,431 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:26 PM

It's lovely that so many of the posts here are supportive, but i would like more details on how you know, or know of this person, and any other details about this phenomenon you are experienceing.  With as few details as you give it's impossible to determine if this is real or if you are imagining the whole thing.  Don't get me wrong and don't be offended.  I'm not saying your crazy but would it be more reasonable to speculate the entire thing is a product of your own mind, completely independent of the person you're focused on, or would it be more reasonable to say you have highly developed physchic abilities and are in this persons head?

More details please.

#7    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,390 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:40 AM

I think a "crush", "love" or "infatuation" is involved here.

#8    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:59 PM

having a psychic connection with say,Justin Beiber ,is not supernatural . About 2 million people claim to have this "connection".

Miss me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users