Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Cryptozoology, Myths and Legends - 100% Proof

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#16    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:38 AM

View Postkampz, on 05 December 2012 - 01:19 AM, said:

Yes it is. Nobody has achieved in proving bigfoot real. I just told you I'm using the same evidence that everyone else is using and I put the evidence together to make it work out. It's the only way.

Lava Lady - Yes you would be correct. That's basically it. Sure they can use the same bigfoot if they wanted. I can't truly say every cryptic but most yes. Using the term "God" would be correct at least in my view because I can't think of a better name.

Bigfoot and cryptic animals have always been shape shifting since the beginning of human history. They always diss appear don't they? Nobody ever bagged one ACCEPT back in the Ancient Sumerian days.

By the way I don't think the American Government is keeping bigfoot on the endangered species list and not telling us if they're real. The government would of killed off every bigfoot and cryptic animal flying around in there UFO's. But they can't because someone of a higher intelligence is throwing down these tricks at free will. So I suggested sabotaging bigfoot. You can do that by creating a life like hologram or something sitting in there UFO and beam it down to some drunk human downtown in Seattle. Nobody would believe him.

I see... but why is "god" doing this?  What is god's point in manifesting then deleting these creatures?  Seems kind of a mean thing to do to them.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#17    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:44 AM

View Postevancj, on 05 December 2012 - 01:35 AM, said:

I was joking about the moonshine, but was serious about your argument for cryptids being just as valid as any I has seen here. Except for the 100% proof part.

I gotcha but drinking really blew my mind open and helped me along with a puff. What's the old saying? If you get a man drunk crazy things happen or something along the lines of that.

The hundred percent true part.... Toss me a bone here.

#18    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 5,995 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:46 AM

View Postkampz, on 05 December 2012 - 12:58 AM, said:

We're catching people illegally crossing Americas borders but not giant bigfoot.

The obvious answer is because bigfoot is not real.

"You do not teach the paths of the forest to an old gorilla."

"It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired."

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#19    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:50 AM

View PostLava_Lady, on 05 December 2012 - 01:38 AM, said:

I see... but why is "god" doing this?  What is god's point in manifesting then deleting these creatures?  Seems kind of a mean thing to do to them.

Well if we lived back in the Sumerian days we would of thought any type of animal was possible. "They" let the Sumerians kill them. Now we can't. Why?

I believe most reports humans are never harmed. They just come to this forum or others and tell people about it then people like me get this crazy idea. ;)

I believe "someone" or "god" is showing us these animals we can figure out how this whole thing came into existence. It's a clue and a test.

I realize that bigfoot could of killed a human 5,000 years ago. Compare that to World War 2. It doesn't seem that bad does it? But how could I ever know. In this days and age things like that won't happen. A ghost or whatever will scratch your arm though. ;)

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 05 December 2012 - 01:46 AM, said:

The obvious answer is because bigfoot is not real.

Yeah it's not real but it's real just for a few minutes.

#20    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 5,995 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:53 AM

View Postkampz, on 05 December 2012 - 01:50 AM, said:

Well if we lived back in the Sumerian days we would of thought any type of animal was possible. "They" let the Sumerians kill them. Now we can't. Why?

I believe most reports humans are never harmed. They just come to this forum or others and tell people about it then people like me get this crazy idea. ;)

I believe "someone" or "god" is showing us these animals we can figure out how this whole thing came into existence. It's a clue and a test.

I realize that bigfoot could of killed a human 5,000 years ago. Compare that to World War 2. It doesn't seem that bad does it? But how could I ever know. In this days and age things like that won't happen. A ghost or whatever will scratch your arm though. ;)

That's just speculation. I may as well counter with the fact that you never see a bigfoot for long because it's not an ape. It's 10-15 tortoises in a costume they use to scare off predators.

My claim has just as much validity as yours.

"It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired."

#21    evancj

evancj

Poltergeist

• 2,777 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:55 AM

View Postkampz, on 05 December 2012 - 01:44 AM, said:

I gotcha but drinking really blew my mind open and helped me along with a puff. What's the old saying? If you get a man drunk crazy things happen or something along the lines of that.

The hundred percent true part.... Toss me a bone here.

Alright here is a bone:

I think that your argument including the 100% proof part is bulletproof if you are a believer. I don't see how any believer can argue against your theory. After all a believer cannot argue against the very evidence they use as proof to support their own claims for the existence of cryptids. It was very smart of you to state that you are using all of the evidence that everyone else uses. :tu:

#22    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:56 AM

View Postkeninsc, on 05 December 2012 - 12:44 AM, said:

I'm curious, why would the government give a tinker's damn about whether or not Bigfoot or any other crytid creature were real or not?
Ohhh,it would be a new animal to exploit and do experiments on ....god forbid they miss completely annihilating another living creature .
All for their own selfish money grubbing ends of course  

Miss me?

#23    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:09 AM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 05 December 2012 - 01:53 AM, said:

That's just speculation. I may as well counter with the fact that you never see a bigfoot for long because it's not an ape. It's 10-15 tortoises in a costume they use to scare off predators.

My claim has just as much validity as yours.

And I can make a even more ridiculous claim compared to yours and have the same validity. And I bet whoever can make 10-15 tortoises or ninja turtles and put them in the middle of the woods running wild. Things like that have happened. Crazy animals are always being seen. The spot bigfoot and other cryptic animals was at had the same validity before I posted this thread.

Thanks evancj.

And Simbi Laveau - Once bigfoot is proven even more cryptic animals will have to be real then. It will get screwed up.

#24    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 5,995 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:15 AM

View Postkampz, on 05 December 2012 - 02:09 AM, said:

And I can make a even more ridiculous claim compared to yours and have the same validity. And I bet whoever can make 10-15 tortoises or ninja turtles and put them in the middle of the woods running wild. Things like that have happened. Crazy animals are always being seen. The spot bigfoot and other cryptic animals was at had the same validity before I posted this thread.

Thanks evancj.

And Simbi Laveau - Once bigfoot is proven even more cryptic animals will have to be real then. It will get screwed up.

You're missing the point; Your claim is outlandish and unverifiable. It's useless.

#25    evancj

evancj

Poltergeist

• 2,777 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:17 AM

View Postkampz, on 05 December 2012 - 02:09 AM, said:

Thanks evancj.

I think I'm going to like you kampz, I hope you stick around awhile.

#26    Q-C

Q-C

BugWhisperer

• 5,533 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:29 AM

Welcome, kampz!
Sorry, but all I think I understand so far is:

-A higher intelligence is messing with us using brief cryptid appearances

-World governments are the ones piloting UFO's.

Bigfoot is in the eye of the beholder

Scottish Scientists Only!

#27    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:29 AM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 05 December 2012 - 02:15 AM, said:

You're missing the point; Your claim is outlandish and unverifiable. It's useless.

You should be going into mostly everyones threads posting that.
You're correct I can't verify this. Nobody else has ever verified there ideas since the beginning of human history.
Do you believe every piece of evidence and personal account given to us is useless?
The modern day scientist goes around spewing things out as fact like evolution with unverifiable evidence.
Is my claim more outlandish then the guy saying he saw a 12 foot bigfoot in his backyard in a Seattle suburb?
This goes for every cryptic animal reported since our recorded history till now.

Edited by kampz, 05 December 2012 - 02:30 AM.

#28    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:35 AM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 05 December 2012 - 02:29 AM, said:

Welcome, kampz!
Sorry, but all I think I understand so far is:

-A higher intelligence is messing with us using brief cryptid appearances

-World governments are the ones piloting UFO's.

Yes somebody else and you call them whatever you want is manifesting brief appearances of cryptic animals as a clue for us.
Yes World Governments are piloting some of todays UFOs. I believe some UFO's are the same as bigfoot to put it blunty. Then again, sure, I can't diss prove the alien guy flying it but I can say the grey and reptilian aliens are the same as bigfoot.

Edited by kampz, 05 December 2012 - 02:47 AM.

#29    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:53 AM

View Postkampz, on 05 December 2012 - 01:50 AM, said:

Ok, I'm not sure I fully understand but I think it's an interesting point of view and entertaining... :yes:
And, you're doing great keeping up with all the questions and comments!  :clap:

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#30    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 5,995 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:59 AM

View Postkampz, on 05 December 2012 - 02:29 AM, said:

You should be going into mostly everyones threads posting that.

Eh.. I pretty much do.

You're correct I can't verify this. Nobody else has ever verified there ideas since the beginning of human history.

Not true. Most things are verifiable. If you what to get philosophical about it, well, there's a forum for that.

Do you believe every piece of evidence and personal account given to us is useless?

Not every piece, but eye witness accounts are notoriously unreliable.

The modern day scientist goes around spewing things out as fact like evolution with unverifiable evidence.

*sigh* I am one of those modern day scientists. Evolution has tons proof and verifiable evidence for it. I study it everyday.
I will not turn this thread into another evolution debate.

Is my claim more outlandish then the guy saying he saw a 12 foot bigfoot in his backyard in a Seattle suburb?

Just as outlandish as my claim about bigfoot being tortoises in costume.

This goes for every cryptic animal reported since our recorded history till now.

The problem with bigfoot being that there are reported to live in areas that are not very remote and have a high volume of people living in them. If I go to the BRFO website I can see dozen of bigfoot sightings that have occurred within 15 minutes of my house and I live close to downtown. I have lived here for almost 20 years and have still yet to see a bigfoot, despite spending my youth in areas where sightings have been reported.

The Okapi and the Mountain Gorilla are favorites of the bigfoot believers to show how large animals can live unknown to us but are still know to natives. However, both were discovered over 100 years ago in areas that are much more explored in this day and age. Many 'modern day scientists  spend years in these areas studying the local wildlife and still no bigfoot. While both of these were know to natives, they also had one thing that is sorely lacking in all bigfoot claims; evidence.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users