Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 4 votes

Pres. Obama's birth certificate

modern mysteries conspiracys

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16    Supersquatch

Supersquatch

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

• Supersquatch powers, activate!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:39 AM

Obama will release his birth certificate when George W. Bush and Sarah Palin release their high school diplomas.

Posted Image

#17    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:17 AM

I find it absolutely ridiculous how this thing goes on and on especially when Trump came out during the last debate clinging to straws.

Right after Obama was elected I found out how he must feel.  I was getting a federal license and after background checks etc, I was told they couldn't find that I was ever bornin America  and asked are you an alien?  I think what a messed up government record system and say okay here's my IDs and  birth certificate and was told we don't take the one's with foot prints attached!  In those days that's how the original was given to the parents from the hospital and marked as recorded in the county with a filing number. I had to go the county court and track down the "official county recorded" version and go back.

It's the same thing with High School and College Diplomas in a way now too. You originally got a diiploma and a transcript only if you were going to transfer credits. Now I see if people are applying for a job you need a full transcript not a diploma and when you get older you discover some of your old schools are renamed or gone!

Keep your vital records safe because some day it could happen to you too LOL

Edited by White Unicorn, 06 December 2012 - 01:19 AM.

#18    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,318 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:37 AM

View PostJeffertonturner, on 05 December 2012 - 09:38 PM, said:

This issue needs to die.

View PostDuncansmom, on 05 December 2012 - 09:43 PM, said:

Jeff, I believe I said I am new and didn't know how much it had been discussed.

However, new as I am I will give you the advice -  If you are not into the topic DON'T READ IT  !!!

If you are just clueless maybe that's what you should say.

View PostLady Kasey, on 05 December 2012 - 09:59 PM, said:

Perhaps YOU should try using the search function in the forum before opening a topic that people find is the equivalent of beating a dead horse.

Duncansmom, tone it down and don't be so quick to go on the defensive. A lot of people are sick to death of this issue which has been driving conspiracy theorist in to a frenzy since 2008 and a quick search of the forum would have shown you that.

However, that being said. There is nothing wrong with creating a new thread especially since there are no active threads on this topic.

A quick reminder to all, the expectation is that all members post in a civil and courteous manner.

iheartsugarbear

#19    praetorian-legio XIII

praetorian-legio XIII

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

• Beer; Now there's a temporary solution.

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:50 PM

On video, why did Obama and then his wife referr to Kenya as quote  "The land of my birth"?

#20    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:20 AM

View Postpraetorian-legio XIII, on 07 December 2012 - 03:50 PM, said:

On video, why did Obama and then his wife referr to Kenya as quote  "The land of my birth"?

Maybe the same reason I hear ethnically proud "Italians" say I'm Italian and Irish say "Me great homeland"  even though they are born in America?

#21    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• "Some people wish to be the sun, so they can brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you in your darkest hour."

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:41 AM

View PostEmma_Acid, on 05 December 2012 - 09:43 PM, said:

If a white democrat won, this wouldn't be an issue, no one would even think to ask for a birth certificate. Its either electoral sour grapes under the guise of racism, or the other way round. I'm not sure which.

Posted Image

Beautifully said.

Jesus Christ - Matthew 28:18-20 said:

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Posted Image

#22    Amerix

Amerix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:23 PM

That's not a long form birth certificate.  There is a stamp on the back of that document that says it was printed in 1997.  The long form birth certificate was never released.

#23    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,233 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:27 PM

Posted Image

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

Also tagged with modern mysteries, conspiracys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users