Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Pyrokinesis Teacher

teacher pyro pyrokinesis kinesis

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1    Garra23

Garra23

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:12 AM

I am very intrigued by the idea of pyrokinesis and have searched and searched trying to find someone that will help, but to no avail. So i have made my way here to again look for someone willing to teach me, point me in the direction of a teacher, or some advice on how to get started learning pyrokinesis. Thanks in advance.

#2    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,036 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:19 AM

just out of curiosity, why do you want to learn to do this?

#3    Garra23

Garra23

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:43 PM

Because i just need to...ive always had a connection towards fire...ever since i saw my first flame i was addicted. Probably sounds sounds stupid butt i just need to.

#4    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 4,495 posts

• If not watched closely, the seed of violence can utterly consume you.

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:12 PM

....."need"? As in you don't have access to matches or don't have a means to heat your home?
Well..in order to learn something you need a direction and a focus, saying "Just because" isn't going to be enough incentive for anyone to teach you anything.

Even if you were to actually learn this, how is it going to serve you in real life? How do you plan to use it? Is it going to be nothing more than a way to impress your friends?
I am not trying to be dismissive but these are things to ponder and get straight in your mind before venturing out.

#5    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,036 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:15 PM

View PostGarra23, on 06 December 2012 - 12:43 PM, said:

Because i just need to...ive always had a connection towards fire...ever since i saw my first flame i was addicted. Probably sounds sounds stupid butt i just need to.
actually it sounds dangerous

#6    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:21 PM

View PostGarra23, on 06 December 2012 - 04:12 AM, said:

I am very intrigued by the idea of pyrokinesis and have searched and searched trying to find someone that will help, but to no avail. So i have made my way here to again look for someone willing to teach me, point me in the direction of a teacher, or some advice on how to get started learning pyrokinesis. Thanks in advance.

Send me a cashier's check for $100K and I'll show you.  PM me for my address.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#7    Garra23

Garra23

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:37 AM

No im not going to use it to impress people and idk how ima use it in real life. Maybe i seem stupid by saying "just because" and maybe i dont need it but its somethin i feel that needs to be done. Its hard to explain.

#8    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 4,495 posts

• If not watched closely, the seed of violence can utterly consume you.

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:10 AM

View PostGarra23, on 07 December 2012 - 02:37 AM, said:

No im not going to use it to impress people and idk how ima use it in real life. Maybe i seem stupid by saying "just because" and maybe i dont need it but its somethin i feel that needs to be done. Its hard to explain.

I was not trying to imply you were stupid. Just that you may want to really, REALLY do some serious research on the vlidity or lack thereof of this "pyrokinesis" of yours so you do not make the mistake of wasting energy and time on something that is of no benefit to you when you could be developing something that will serve you in real life.

Certainly you must have aptitudes that can be of value and service to real life, after all putting in your resume that you are skilled in pyrokinesis might not help you find a job or a college. :D

#9    lone wolf2

lone wolf2

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 138 posts

• Kik messenger id is lonewolf2. Hit me up some time.

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:10 PM

I found this http://kinetics.prac...esis-techniques

#10    lone wolf2

lone wolf2

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:18 PM

Im wondering why I don't burn easily and haven't since I was young.
When I mean early. I mean I can run my fingers through the flame of a propain torch. Pick up hot coals out of a fire.  That kind of thing.    Is this a form of pryokensis or mind over matter?

#11    pukin Rainbows24-7

pukin Rainbows24-7

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 146 posts

• questions, questions everywhere

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:46 PM

it's always fascinating discovering something that is thought not to be possible, asked by people and asked by your self.
the very first time my interests laid with cryokinesis but i failed at it but still find it amazing, our hearth tell us our needs our mind points us the way.

good luck with your search Garra23 and may you learn this in a good way with good intends

Posted Image

#12    C235

C235

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:14 AM

So then you can start burning peoples houses in holidays :devil:

#13    Sean93

Sean93

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

• WRATH

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:32 AM

View Postlone wolf2, on 11 December 2012 - 07:18 PM, said:

Im wondering why I don't burn easily and haven't since I was young.
When I mean early. I mean I can run my fingers through the flame of a propain torch. Pick up hot coals out of a fire.  That kind of thing. Is this a form of pryokensis or mind over matter?

Go get a test, you might be a leper. Seriously.

"Be peaceful, be courteous, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

#14    lone wolf2

lone wolf2

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:06 AM

Sean how would that make me a leper?  Wouldent I have other symptoms in the years I've ben able to do this?

#15    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:04 PM

View PostGarra23, on 06 December 2012 - 04:12 AM, said:

You should learn to lucid dream. Then you can practice with imeadiate results.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users