Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Until when shall you see UFOs ETs etc facts?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:03 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 06 December 2012 - 06:51 PM, said:

I just come here to see if anyone's seen what I have, not to collect evidence (LOL), and really couldn't care less about reaching out to billions of uninterested humans.

I am really here to provide more information to those who already know some of the story, and nothing has ever derailed me from that mission, although Lord knows they have tried.  LOL

#17    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:19 PM

I think that to think that were the only intelligent life in this universe is a stupid assumption, iv never seen a UFO' with my own eyes but im smart enough to know that I dont know everything that could possibly be going on in this world.  I believe a lot of things that I cant percieve with my own eyes exist.

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#18    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,827 posts

• With great power, comes great irresponsibility.

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:55 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 06 December 2012 - 06:51 PM, said:

I just come here to see if anyone's seen what I have, not to collect evidence (LOL), and really couldn't care less about reaching out to billions of uninterested humans.

Same, that's why I said, "why so serious?" in my post.  :)

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 06 December 2012 - 07:03 PM, said:

I am really here to provide more information to those who already know some of the story, and nothing has ever derailed me from that mission, although Lord knows they have tried.  LOL

Yep, I've seen that a few times. Glad you never gave up.

#19    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:57 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 06 December 2012 - 07:03 PM, said:

I really like the information you give, Its always interesting :tu:

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#20    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,172 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:35 PM

I come here because I'm easily bored.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#21    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,791 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:16 PM

View Postzaqwsx, on 06 December 2012 - 02:33 PM, said:

stocked in circular motion which for them is seeing earthman as the pinnacle of life and the universe;

constantine_337 said:

My view is that it is very egotistical to think that as vast as our own solar system is and how infinite the universe is, and also the fact that there could be multiple dimensions and other universes, that we are the only ones.

R4z3rsPar4d0x said:

I think that to think that were the only intelligent life in this universe is a stupid assumption,

This is something that pops up from time to time, the idea that those who don't think ET is visiting earth, that they therefore believe there is no such as intelligent life out there or that they believe humans are the greatest thing in the universe.  Who are the people who actually believe this?  I've never heard anyone say such a thing.  Most people I've heard discuss it will give the opinion that they believe there is probably intelligent life elsewhere in the universe.

Has anyone on this forum stated that humans are the pinnacle of the universe or that they think there's no life anywhere else?

Edited by Archimedes, 07 December 2012 - 07:20 PM.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

"If people put enough excrement in one pile they think they can safely claim that there must be something other than excrement in a pile that big." - stereologist

#22    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:04 PM

I was just stating my opnion I never said anything about what others may or may not think.

#23    WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

• When i'm right,no one remembers!
    When i'm wrong no one forgets !

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:17 PM

hello there :D  i believe ! i know the truth , but i m not going around and cry ! its simple .. you believe it or you don't ! :D        lets be happy and believe in what we believe :D dont try to convince others , time ll give them proof and answers .. be patient :D someday humans ll unite and fight a intergalactic battle vs aliens :D  now time to play some halo 4 ! kill some aliens :D:D:D woot woot !

#24    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:36 PM

View PostWoIverine, on 06 December 2012 - 07:55 PM, said:

Yep, I've seen that a few times. Glad you never gave up.

The cover up boys go after me all the time, just like they will always do to anyone who tells the truth about UFOs.  It's a very familiar pattern.

#25    Niall9

Niall9

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:33 PM

`They came.. We saw... the Political  Power Seeking Bureaucrats won!`   `Dreams are but the Shadows of Something Real..UFOS are but a Different Shade of Absolute Truth!`

#26    praetorian-legio XIII

praetorian-legio XIII

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

• Beer; Now there's a temporary solution.

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:01 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 06 December 2012 - 06:46 PM, said:

I don't visit this sight or any other to search for evidence, but only to post evidence and "helpful hints" from time to time.

I was a career military intelligence officer, like my father and grandfather before me, and was shown the evidence decades ago--more than I have mentioned on here, although I have guided interested parties to where they mind find the information as well.

I know were are being visited by many different "neighbors" and have been for a very long time, and that's all there is to it.  Some people believe me and others refuse to accept it, but my story has never changed.  That's the way it is.
I seriously envy your certainty. No doubt. But I can only imagine the fustration of not being believed when in fact you know what so many others, myself included,  want to know as fact.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users