Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Quick Introduction to Israel and Palestine

jewish voice peace palestine israel

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
103 replies to this topic

#91    Yamato

Yamato

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,369 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:58 AM

View PostErikl, on 11 December 2012 - 06:29 AM, said:

More lies.... if the Israeli actions against the Palestinians were racially motivated, then 1.5 million Israeli Palestinians with the ability to vote and be elected, study in the same universities, ride the same buses and enjoy the exactly same public services - would have been impossible.

Your entire argument is demagogue and absurd.
What the hell is an "Israeli Palestinian"?   How convenient that you to use possessive rhetoric on Palestinians as if you own their identities too; it matches your government's policies of theft and extortion.   The only Palestinians in Israel are the ones locked up in your dungeons.  Children by the hundreds, at that.

What is my "entire argument"?    I don't think you know the weight or the width of that, but take a shot anyway.

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela

#92    Erikl

Erikl

Alien Abducter

• 4,520 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:27 AM

View PostYamato, on 11 December 2012 - 07:58 AM, said:

What the hell is an "Israeli Palestinian"?   How convenient that you to use possessive rhetoric on Palestinians as if you own their identities too; it matches your government's policies of theft and extortion.   The only Palestinians in Israel are the ones locked up in your dungeons.  Children by the hundreds, at that.

What is my "entire argument"? I don't think you know the weight or the width of that, but take a shot anyway.

:wacko:

LMAO!!

Dude, seriously, read, educate yourself. You're a complete embarrassment...

Posted Image

"We live in a world where when Christians kill Muslims, it's a crusade; When Jews kill Muslims, it's a massacre; When Muslims kill Muslims, it's the weather channel. Nobody cares"

#93    Black Red Devil

Black Red Devil

Mean as Hell

• 2,297 posts

• I would if I could
    But I can't, so I won't

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:46 AM

View PostErikl, on 10 December 2012 - 07:33 PM, said:

BRLD, as soon as you equate Israel to a genocide committing country, or like another member here equating Israel to Nazis, your argument is moot. I understand this site is a place for all sorts of conspiracy believers to come and share their thoughts, but this is the News section. So unless you have real, unbiased proof (you won't) that Israel is carrying out a genocide, that Israel is racist to the level of anywhere from Nazis to Apartheid South Africans, and you know what - that Israel treats it's Israeli Arab population the same way Jews were treated in the Soviet Union, then any of those analogues are moot and unacceptable, as much as they are pure demagogue. When I'll see an Israeli Prime Minister sounding even remotely the way Khaled Misha'al sounded in Gaza few days ago, or Israeli media portraying Palestinians remotely the way Jews are portrayed in Palestinian media, we could talk. Other than that, you're simply demonizing Israel, a democracy as opposed to all it's neighbors, including our partners for "peace" (aka the PA or Hamas).

The other option is that you are simply ignorant and completely brainwashed with Arab or pro-Palestinian propaganda.

:passifier:   Don't spit your dummy and have a fit. I've never equated Israel to a country committing genocide from the simple fact that I have no proof of this. I can understand that probably English comes second to Yiddish or Russian or whatever is your main language, but I've got this gut feeling that you new this.

You see, you can kick, scream and cry as much as you want.  You can rant, personally attack the messenger, keep on playing the victim and the racist card until you go blue.  You can even try to divert attention away from the "democratic" and "just" nation of Israel by telling everyone on this social media forum to ignore what's happening and to focus our attention on other injustices happening around the world.

SIGH. The fact is nobody here is denying these injustices around the world.  Nobody is naive or obtuse enough to deny the evidential truth ANYWHERE (unless your a forum Zionist living in some limbo on a mission or an analytically limited teenager with an attitude).

In your case and Israel's case you've 138-9 reasons to wake up to the proven truth. Nobody believes your countries deceitful BS anymore! The TRUE FACT is, your countries oppressing, xenophobic, right wing, nationalistic, ultra-orthodox, Zionist coalition policies is causing it to loose friends at such a pace that the end of the world on the 21st of December couldn't come quick enough for you guys.  That mightn't be a problem until you have Uncle Sam in your pocket.  But I wouldn't trust Uncle Sam to be faithful forever, specially if the Europeans decide to pull the plug on you.

Sorry bud, try again.

Edited by BlackRedLittleDevil, 11 December 2012 - 09:12 AM.

We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell

- Oscar Wilde

#94    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 12,635 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:28 AM

138 to 9.  I find it particularly telling that the thugocracy of the UN can find that kind of near unanimity in excoriating Israel, yet cannot DO anything while a murdering dictator slaughters 42 THOUSAND of his own people just a few miles away.  Yet those that hate Israel see no injustice in this.  They seem so eager for the lightening to fall and destroy this cause for all the miseries of humanity.  I think Israel is like a mirror of all mankind.  The nobility AND the foibles writ small and the truth is we don't like ourselves very much.  It's going to be quite the surprise when that lightening does finally fall and we realize it's falling on ALL of us - not just Israel.

Imagination is the power in the turn of a phrase.

#95    Yamato

Yamato

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,369 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:31 AM

View PostErikl, on 11 December 2012 - 08:27 AM, said:

:wacko:

LMAO!!

Dude, seriously, read, educate yourself. You're a complete embarrassment...
Okay where should I start reading about these "Israeli Palestinians".

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela

#96    Black Red Devil

Black Red Devil

Mean as Hell

• 2,297 posts

• I would if I could
    But I can't, so I won't

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:39 AM

View Postand then, on 11 December 2012 - 09:28 AM, said:

138 to 9.  I find it particularly telling that the thugocracy of the UN can find that kind of near unanimity in excoriating Israel, yet cannot DO anything while a murdering dictator slaughters 42 THOUSAND of his own people just a few miles away.  Yet those that hate Israel see no injustice in this.  They seem so eager for the lightening to fall and destroy this cause for all the miseries of humanity.  I think Israel is like a mirror of all mankind.  The nobility AND the foibles writ small and the truth is we don't like ourselves very much.  It's going to be quite the surprise when that lightening does finally fall and we realize it's falling on ALL of us - not just Israel.

Sorry "and then".  I don't mind you but sometimes I really struggle to understand how a grown up, intelligent human being can get so engrossed in some of this religious hogwash.

- Oscar Wilde

#97    Yamato

Yamato

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,369 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:58 AM

View Postand then, on 11 December 2012 - 09:28 AM, said:

Lightning.  When the government no longer respects our property rights and razes our homes to the ground to let some other preferred character live there in our stead.  I'd physically leave that sad excuse for a country as soon as possible and if I couldn't leave it, I would fight it.  Any red-blooded American would.   The only hope Israel has at keeping American support is to continue duping our people into not being able to respect the civil liberties over there that we take for granted over here.

Due to its aforementioned policies, Israel reflects the worst of mankind.   *see intro video above*

Institutionalized oppression is like the 7th circle of Hell for Liberty to go to.

#98    Erikl

Erikl

Alien Abducter

• 4,520 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:02 AM

Don't spit your dummy and have a fit. I've never equated Israel to a country committing genocide from the simple fact that I have no proof of this. I can understand that probably English comes second to Yiddish or Russian or whatever is your main language, but I've got this gut feeling that you new this.

Wow, I guess when you have nothing to say, you resort to infantile behaviour. Great stuff :tu:.

You have more than hinted, with the talk about Bashir and the genocide in Sudan, that the supporters of Israel are practically the same as supporters of Bashir. No one is fool here, it was quite obvious.

Some others here have equated Israel to a nazi, racist apartheid etc., state.

You see, you can kick, scream and cry as much as you want.  You can rant, personally attack the messenger, keep on playing the victim and the racist card until you go blue.  You can even try to divert attention away from the "democratic" and "just" nation of Israel by telling everyone on this social media forum to ignore what's happening and to focus our attention on other injustices happening around the world.

In the meantime, the only one who seem to resort to verbal violence, name calling, and bullying others here, is you, with this latest post an excellent example of just that. You rant about Israel as if it's the worse country in the world, yet besides your ranting, provide no rational explanations nor sources. Israel is wrong because Israel is wrong. that's it. Us Israeli supporters are "ranters" and we spread propaganda, according to you. You don't even take the time to refute any of the pro-Israeli claims - you simply attack the fact that Israel is being supported and start personal attacks and insults trying to cover the fact that you simply have no case what so ever. You are no different than a street bully, I'm afraid, and this the way you should be treated. At least Ex is making his case, and even odas and Yamato to a lower degree give some sort of rational explanations to their claims and posts. You, sir, give nothing to this discussion.

SIGH. The fact is nobody here is denying these injustices around the world.  Nobody is naive or obtuse enough to deny the evidential truth ANYWHERE (unless your a forum Zionist living in some limbo on a mission or an analytically limited teenager with an attitude).

No, but if you actually took the time to read some of the posts here, especially of the fellas on your side of this argument, you'd see such words as, "worse tragedy in the history" and that sort of stuff. The fact is, Israel is being crucified here and judged in a way they will not judge their own countries.

In your case and Israel's case you've 138-9 reasons to wake up to the proven truth. Nobody believes your countries deceitful BS anymore! The TRUE FACT is, your countries oppressing, xenophobic, right wing, nationalistic, ultra-orthodox, Zionist coalition policies is causing it to loose friends at such a pace that the end of the world on the 21st of December couldn't come quick enough for you guys.  That mightn't be a problem until you have Uncle Sam in your pocket.  But I wouldn't trust Uncle Sam to be faithful forever, specially if the Europeans decide to pull the plug on you.

Wow yeah ok Mr Conspiracy here. Israel today, despite of what some here try to portray, is doing very, very well. We joined the OECD only recently. We have the highest standard of living in the Middle East. Our GDP is comparable to that of many Western European countries. Wake up, Israel isn't going anywhere.

P.S
My native tongue is Hebrew. I was born and raised in Israel. I also speak English, French and a little bit of Arabic. I wish I would know a little more Arabic. I served as an officer in the Israeli Air Force and reached the rank of Captain. I spent about two years working in the Republic of Congo in a humanitarian project to help develop the country, and I've recently returned back home to Israel, and got married. I have a BSc in Computer Science, and a huge knowledge of history which is kind of a hobby of mine (thanks to my dad). I don't keep kosher, like most Israelis. I currently work for an Israeli High-Tech company that has branches in the US, many European countries, and Nigeria. My team leader and my direct manager is an Israeli, Muslim Palestinian from Nazareth. He finished his MSc in Tel-Aviv University. My best friend from the time I worked in Africa was an Israeli Palestinian as well. He was also an engineer, graduated the Israeli Technion.

Oh and most importantly, I am a member of UM since 2004. :D

Now, remind me who the hell are you?

Posted Image

"We live in a world where when Christians kill Muslims, it's a crusade; When Jews kill Muslims, it's a massacre; When Muslims kill Muslims, it's the weather channel. Nobody cares"

#99    Black Red Devil

Black Red Devil

Mean as Hell

• 2,297 posts

• I would if I could
    But I can't, so I won't

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:16 AM

View PostErikl, on 10 December 2012 - 12:29 PM, said:

You can post here as many opinion-articles as you'd like, all of the major parties in Israel have the two states solution in their manifesto. All of Israel's Prime Ministers have called for such a solution, in Hebrew, to their own people. As opposed to Palestinian leaders who keep on with their doublespeak: in english they say "oh yeah sure, we want peace", "oh yeah, we  want just solution" without going into details, but to their own people, in Arabic, they keep calling for the destruction of Israel, for Israel to be flooded with millions of Palestinian "refugees", and for a Palestinian state to replace Israel, not to exist side by side with it.

That's the simple, yet ugly truth, that you seem to be completely blind to.

Her we go again, trying to deceive.

Yet, fresh off the press, Netanyahu is dumping the two state solution?  LOL. You don't seem to be able to answer this with a straight face!

- Oscar Wilde

#100    Erikl

Erikl

Alien Abducter

• 4,520 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:23 AM

Sorry "and then".  I don't mind you but sometimes I really struggle to understand how a grown up, intelligent human being can get so engrossed in some of this religious hogwash.

Erm, who are you trying to fool? I didn't show here any religious ideas or opinions, because I'm not religious. The only reason for your "harsh" and aggressive post is because I hit the spot. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen :tu: .

Instead of just shooting off your belt whenever you see an Israeli or an Israeli supporter, try to actually make some sense.

Other wise, your entire argument is childish and infantile.

Posted Image

#101    Yamato

Yamato

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,369 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:26 AM

View PostErikl, on 11 December 2012 - 10:23 AM, said:

Erm, who are you trying to fool? I didn't show here any religious ideas or opinions, because I'm not religious. The only reason for your "harsh" and aggressive post is because I hit the spot. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen :tu: .

Instead of just shooting off your belt whenever you see an Israeli or an Israeli supporter, try to actually make some sense.

Other wise, your entire argument is childish and infantile.
He was referring to the other poster whose username is 'and then', not you Sir.

#102    Black Red Devil

Black Red Devil

Mean as Hell

• 2,297 posts

• I would if I could
    But I can't, so I won't

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:47 AM

View PostErikl, on 11 December 2012 - 10:02 AM, said:

Wow, I guess when you have nothing to say, you resort to infantile behaviour. Great stuff :tu:.

You have more than hinted, with the talk about Bashir and the genocide in Sudan, that the supporters of Israel are practically the same as supporters of Bashir. No one is fool here, it was quite obvious.

Some others here have equated Israel to a nazi, racist apartheid etc., state.

HAHAHA.  Really now?  Hang onto that Bashir string with your dear life and never give an inch buddy.  You might loose an argument!  Talk about infantile...

In the meantime, the only one who seem to resort to verbal violence, name calling, and bullying others here, is you, with this latest post an excellent example of just that. You rant about Israel as if it's the worse country in the world, yet besides your ranting, provide no rational explanations nor sources. Israel is wrong because Israel is wrong. that's it. Us Israeli supporters are "ranters" and we spread propaganda, according to you. You don't even take the time to refute any of the pro-Israeli claims - you simply attack the fact that Israel is being supported and start personal attacks and insults trying to cover the fact that you simply have no case what so ever. You are no different than a street bully, I'm afraid, and this the way you should be treated. At least Ex is making his case, and even odas and Yamato to a lower degree give some sort of rational explanations to their claims and posts. You, sir, give nothing to this discussion.

138-9.  Oops

I'm the offensive one?  :w00t:  From your last posts:

educate yourself. You're a complete embarrassment...
The other option is that you are simply ignorant

Absolutely pathetic and a sign your flipping over the edge because you can't control your emotions.

No, but if you actually took the time to read some of the posts here, especially of the fellas on your side of this argument, you'd see such words as, "worse tragedy in the history" and that sort of stuff. The fact is, Israel is being crucified here and judged in a way they will not judge their own countries.

The truth is the only one in denial here is you my dear.

Wow yeah ok Mr Conspiracy here. Israel today, despite of what some here try to portray, is doing very, very well. We joined the OECD only recently. We have the highest standard of living in the Middle East. Our GDP is comparable to that of many Western European countries. Wake up, Israel isn't going anywhere.

Uhm.  Where's the conspiracy?  Oh, the 21st of December.  Clutching at straws maybe.....(??!!)

P.S
My native tongue is Hebrew. I was born and raised in Israel. I also speak English, French and a little bit of Arabic. I wish I would know a little more Arabic. I served as an officer in the Israeli Air Force and reached the rank of Captain. I spent about two years working in the Republic of Congo in a humanitarian project to help develop the country, and I've recently returned back home to Israel, and got married. I have a BSc in Computer Science, and a huge knowledge of history which is kind of a hobby of mine (thanks to my dad). I don't keep kosher, like most Israelis. I currently work for an Israeli High-Tech company that has branches in the US, many European countries, and Nigeria. My team leader and my direct manager is an Israeli, Muslim Palestinian from Nazareth. He finished his MSc in Tel-Aviv University. My best friend from the time I worked in Africa was an Israeli Palestinian as well. He was also an engineer, graduated the Israeli Technion.

Oh and most importantly, I am a member of UM since 2004. :D

Now, remind me who the hell are you?

What an intelligent person.  I actually never called you ignorant you know.

:sleepy:   Erik my friend, I'm just your usual antisemitic racist.

Edited by BlackRedLittleDevil, 11 December 2012 - 10:48 AM.

- Oscar Wilde

#103    Black Red Devil

Black Red Devil

Mean as Hell

• 2,297 posts

• I would if I could
    But I can't, so I won't

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:55 AM

Anyway, this thread is digressing.  You can't add value or opinion without being personally attacked.

- Oscar Wilde

#104    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 19,805 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:06 AM

As the last warning was ignored and the bickering is now worse than ever there seems little advantage in letting this continue.

Closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users