Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Simple attraction? beyond? Just lust?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• "Some people wish to be the sun, so they can brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you in your darkest hour."

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:38 PM

View PostSereneScene, on 07 December 2012 - 04:22 AM, said:

So there is this girl at work and I have this intense feeling whenever I see her, I am really attracted to her and really want to get to know her, she also keeps popping up in my mind.

I have been in relationships before but the reason I ask this is because I never got this intense feeling before, not the first time seeing my ex for example, there are plenty of hot chicks at my job and while yes I think "Man shes really hot!" I dont get some crazy feeling like this, anyone ever feel like this?

Every time I see her I wanna talk to her but I get nervous :(

Odd feeling.

Hate to say it man, but I think what you have is simple lust. Can that turn into love? Absolutely, but you're gonna have to get you know what off your mind first.

When you talk to her, talk to her the exact same way you'd talk to a friend. Don't talk to her in an attempt to ask her out, you would only be talking to her for her appearance, because you like the way she looks and want to go after her. Instead, try pretending that the attraction doesn't even exist, and become friends with her, see if there are any common interest or common belief systems. If you enjoy spending time with her as a friend, then let it naturally develope into a relationship.

In other words, let everything happen naturally. Realize that she is her own being. A living person with her own heart and soul, feelings and dreams, just like you. She's not someone to be oggled over by anyone. Love is a wonderful thing, and there's nothing wrong with having a physical attraction toward someone. That's perfectly natural. You just have to realize that chasing someone for their personality and spirit comes first, before any sort of physical interaction.

Good luck and I wish you the best. :tu:

Jesus Christ - Matthew 28:18-20 said:

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Posted Image

#32    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• "Some people wish to be the sun, so they can brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you in your darkest hour."

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:44 PM

View PostSereneScene, on 07 December 2012 - 09:55 PM, said:

Boyfriend AND kid! BOOM shot down. Lmao...

Oh well..

Just read this one... Nervermind then... :no:

Jesus Christ - Matthew 28:18-20 said:

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Posted Image

#33    SereneScene

SereneScene

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:17 AM

Thanks for the posts guys and gals, there is always next time.

#34    starchild1976

starchild1976

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

• Truth is stranger than fiction.

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:23 AM

It is a bio-chemical reaction which must be felt by both persons in order to ignite a physical relationship. It is no different than putting two electrical currents together.

#35    little_dreamer

little_dreamer

Government Agent

• 3,412 posts

• We did not understand it all, but somehow we survived.

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:46 AM

Enjoy the sexual energy between you quietly.   It's usually much more interesting than the job itself.

I am another anonymous face in the crowd. I am just another tiny wheel in the machinery of the world I live in.

#36    Sean93

Sean93

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

• WRATH

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:49 AM

You want to get to know this woman huh? The talk to her; what's stopping you?

Edited by Sean93, 14 December 2012 - 01:50 AM.

"Be peaceful, be courteous, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users