Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Fisherman suspected of cannibalism

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31    Harlequin Dreamer

Harlequin Dreamer

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

• Dear Optimist,Pessimist,and Realist, While you guys are busy arguing about a glass of water, I drank it. Sincerely the Opportunist.

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:38 PM

Did they watch that old montypython skit before they left to go fishing.  :yes:

#32    Swamptick

Swamptick

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 140 posts

• "What you do speaks so loudly I cannot hear what you say." - Head Coach Nick Saban, The University of Alabama

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:21 PM

Great. Now I'm hungry.

#33    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,174 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:45 PM

I reckon if I met two hungry cannibals in the forest, Id just try my best to keep calm - and try not to get in a stew.

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users