Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

My Guardian Angel made herself known to me.

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1    notforgotten

notforgotten

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

• Those who could not hear the music thought those who were dancing to be insane.

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:24 PM

I'm use to seeing spirits, mostly the dead. Shortly after Jesus had found me I saw, as plain as day, a spirit's profile with praying hands before my eyes. At the time, I thought that it was the dead and that they had the right idea by praying. A few days later I saw the same vision and thought the same thing. Again a few days goes by and I saw her whole spirit form - wings and all. Her hands were in prayer and she began to be dressed in a cloud of white (just like in the bible), starting with her wings, before she flew away. She has a beautiful slim figure - god had created her spirit form perfect for flight.

When I had seen her hands closely the first two times, I had seen them so clearly that I could honestly say that she probably has fingerprints just like ours.

About a week goes by and I heard her beautiful voice calling out my name. Her voice is much more beautiful than any human voice. Today, I try to be a good companion and talk to her every chance I get.

#2    jbondo

jbondo

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:37 PM

notforgotten,

"a good companion"?

If in fact you are seeing your guardian angel, she is there to serve and protect you, not to lead you. It's not your job to be her good companion, it's her job to be yours.

Now, I say this because you give the impression of being a Bible based Christian.

God Bless!

#3    notforgotten

notforgotten

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

• Those who could not hear the music thought those who were dancing to be insane.

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:03 PM

You have a point.

But remember -

The Golden Rule (Matthew 7:12)  "Do to others whatever you would have them do to you. This is the law and the prophets."

#4    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,208 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:06 PM

Ask her what her name is,so you can call for her in times of need .

All dragons know that story.
What was to be their hope became their doom; a spoiled ungrateful child was given a great gift and destroyed it!

#5    notforgotten

notforgotten

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:14 PM

I call her "Guardian." I believe she's always there listening to my thoughts. A most loving spirit she is, unlike the dead, who annoy me all the time.

#6    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,084 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:34 PM

I saw a ghost once and I'm so glad I don't see them all the time that would be annoying.  I would like to see one occasionally, it makes you see that there is so much more going on than what we know.  Posted Image

#7    ealdwita

ealdwita

Hwt oredmcg

• 4,539 posts

• Hige sceal e heardra, heorte e cenre, mod sceal e mare, e ure mgen lytla.

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:37 PM

View Postnotforgotten, on 07 December 2012 - 03:03 PM, said:

The Golden Rule (Matthew 7:12)  "Do to others whatever you would have them do to you. This is the law and the prophets."

(Ealdwita post #7) "Do unto others before they do unto you!"

"G a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnwan n gef!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".

"I was born with a priceless gift - the ability to laugh at other peoples' troubles" - Dame Edna Everage

#8    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:21 PM

View Postnotforgotten, on 07 December 2012 - 02:24 PM, said:

I'm use to seeing spirits, mostly the dead. Shortly after Jesus had found me I saw, as plain as day, a spirit's profile with praying hands before my eyes. At the time, I thought that it was the dead and that they had the right idea by praying. A few days later I saw the same vision and thought the same thing. Again a few days goes by and I saw her whole spirit form - wings and all. Her hands were in prayer and she began to be dressed in a cloud of white (just like in the bible), starting with her wings, before she flew away. She has a beautiful slim figure - god had created her spirit form perfect for flight.

When I had seen her hands closely the first two times, I had seen them so clearly that I could honestly say that she probably has fingerprints just like ours.

About a week goes by and I heard her beautiful voice calling out my name. Her voice is much more beautiful than any human voice. Today, I try to be a good companion and talk to her every chance I get.
i hate to be "that guy" but where in the bible does it say angels are dressed in a cloud of white? id love to be wrong and you were being visited by an angel but why is the angel paying attention to you, god wouldnt send an angel to serve no purpose other than just hanging out.

12But what I am doing I will continue to do, so that I may cut off opportunity from those who desire an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in the matter about which they are boasting.13For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ.14No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.15Therefore it is not surprising if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness, whose end will be according to their deeds.

`And be true to every promise - for, verily you will be called to account for every promise which you have made.
al-isra 17:34

#9    LadyB

LadyB

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:42 PM

I saw an angle once. It was when i was a child, maybe 6ish and still sharing a room with my older sister. I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't get back to sleep. While i was laying there the room started to get bright and a feeling of happiness and comfort came over me. Then in an instant the angel appeared. She looked like a normal human does only with great big wings and she was made of white light.  I just looked at her a while, eventually i blinked and she was gone.

#10    scowl

scowl

Photographic Phraud

• 3,430 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:45 PM

View PostArmchair Educated, on 07 December 2012 - 06:21 PM, said:

i hate to be "that guy" but where in the bible does it say angels are dressed in a cloud of white?

In Acts 10:30, Cornelius says the angel he saw just wore "bright clothing" so I guess the appearance of angels can be mundane.

#11    MistyW

MistyW

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:56 PM

Congrats. Hope you guys develop a great relationship.

#12    notforgotten

notforgotten

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:42 AM

The book of "Catechism of the Catholic Church"  "Beside each believer stands an angel as protector and shepherd leading him to life."

#13    notforgotten

notforgotten

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:52 PM

Also, I was laying in bed and felt a spirit laying their head against mine. Then she stood up straight and fluttered her wings. The angels are very loving.

#14    hungryvampyre

hungryvampyre

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

• lifes too short why not be a vampiric overlord

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:10 AM

isee ghosts lik isee my family never seen my guardian angel before

vampire bites hurt take it from me im one seriously

#15    Sean93

Sean93

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts

• WRATH

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:04 AM

I've a question regarding Guardian Angles.

In what way do they 'guard' you so to speak? Is it spiritual protection from demons or physical protection? and another - If they are real and everyone has one, why do they watch when rape, murder etc. happens?

And before anyone thinks I'm trolling or trying to be snide, I'm not - I'd genuinely like an answer of some sort.

Edited by Sean93, 14 December 2012 - 03:17 AM.

"Regarding life, the wisest men of all ages have judged it alike: It is worthless."

"Be peaceful, be courteous, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users