Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man goes to the bar, has pit bull babysit

glorybebe

PALM COAST, Fla. — A man has been charged with child neglect after allegedly leaving his 10-month-old baby in the care of his pit bull while he went to a bar.

http://www.theprovince.com/news/Florida+charged+with+child+neglect+leaving+baby+with/7667337/story.html#axzz2ERShauxz

That poor mom, how panicky would she be to know he left the baby at home with a dog watching it? Anything could have happened.

• Like 1

The baby is probably safer with the dog than with the father.

Heh, true enough. The guy is a complete moron.

• Like 1

Some bright ideas people have.

Does the pit bull give the baby milk through a bottle too?

Nah, dogs don't like bottles. Probably uses one of these:

perfectfeeder1.jpg

:D

Well, at least she will have an easy time in family court when she goes for full custody. If she doesn't she is just as silly as the 'father'.

• Like 1

Once again I say science has gone too far by cutting out natural selection.

This guy should have never existed and never been allowed to breed.

Good grief.

She picked him.

• Like 1

Once again I say science has gone too far by cutting out natural selection.

This guy should have never existed and never been allowed to breed.

Good grief.

She picked him.

Yes, but, should the innocent child suffer for the rest of his life because the mom and dad get together? There are quite a few of us who had a child with a loser, but they are the child's father and until they do something-like this- they are in that child's life. The mom was in a panic, let's hope she is smart enough and brave enough to head off on her own with her child and leave this man in the dust.

Yes, but, should the innocent child suffer for the rest of his life because the mom and dad get together? There are quite a few of us who had a child with a loser, but they are the child's father and until they do something-like this- they are in that child's life. The mom was in a panic, let's hope she is smart enough and brave enough to head off on her own with her child and leave this man in the dust.

I didn't say any of that.

I picked a loser too, the first go round. He didn't start out that way.

Just saying, if you know someone is screwed up and irresponsible, don't leave your kid with them. IOW, if the elevator is broken, take the stairs. It might put you out, but it's better for you in the long run.

I didn't say any of that.

I picked a loser too, the first go round. He didn't start out that way.

Just saying, if you know someone is screwed up and irresponsible, don't leave your kid with them. IOW, if the elevator is broken, take the stairs. It might put you out, but it's better for you in the long run.

sorry, I took it the wrong way. Going through a battle right now, so maybe too sensitive. I apologize.

• Like 2

sorry, I took it the wrong way. Going through a battle right now, so maybe too sensitive. I apologize.

No problem. :tu: