Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Question on construction of Pyramids of Giza

Dontlisten2me

Can anyone post the story about the super natural person or whatever that was moving Pyramid blocks with his mind or something?

I can't seem to find the information. I think I heard of it on Ancient Aliens T.V show before. I'm not sure if this information is even true. Can anyone post it? I'm looking.

Thank you!

Yeah. I remember hearing this before. I can't find it.

Edited by kampz

I think you'll find much more down to Earth theories as to how the Eygptians moved the granite blocks. The use of ramps, levers and sleds is a pretty good starting point.

Because the Egyptains accomplished something no-one else had, up to that time, doesn't mean that supernatural interference should be assumed.

True, but I know all of those. I shouldn't of made a new thread. I should of bumped. Another misleading thread title or perhaps not by me. My mistake.

I can't find it!! You guys are more educated on these on things then me. lol

Edited by kampz

True, but I know all of those. I shouldn't of made a new thread. I should of bumped. Another misleading thread title or perhaps not by me. My mistake.

I can't find it!! You guys are more educated on these on things then me. lol

It's OK. Everyone has to start somewhere. If you find what you're looking for then post it. That's why we're here. :yes:

Maybe Ed Leedskalnin? He was the small-framed man who built Rock Gate Park all by himself. Is this who you are referring to? I don't recall anything about him moving the blocks with his mind, though.

Edited to add: Here is the link for a webpage that you can read his books, about him, etc. etc. http://leedskalnin.com/

Edited by B Randomly
  • Like 1

No that's not it. I think this person was moving blocks in whatever direction with his eyes or mind. Something along the lines of it.

Maybe Ed Leedskalnin? He was the small-framed man who built Rock Gate Park all by himself. Is this who you are referring to? I don't recall anything about him moving the blocks with his mind, though.

Edited to add: Here is the link for a webpage that you can read his books, about him, etc. etc. http://leedskalnin.com/

I think that's who you mean.

Try the link above. If not, this will take you directly to the Coral Castle site.

http://coralcastle.com/

Leedskalnin (interesting name) supposedly moved the blocks of coral with his mind.

Dunno. Maybe he didn't have anything better to do with his time.....

The guy on youtube moving/stacking blocks of stone weighing more could do that accept the carving. But sure he could of moved the blocks with his mind or something else.

Edited by kampz

The guy on youtube moving/stacking blocks of stone weighing more could do that accept the carving. But sure he could of moved the blocks with his mind or something else.

You sure it wasn't Stargate or summat you were watching? No offence, amigo!

I think you'll find much more down to Earth theories as to how the Eygptians moved the granite blocks. The use of ramps, levers and sleds is a pretty good starting point.

Because the Egyptains accomplished something no-one else had, up to that time, doesn't mean that supernatural interference should be assumed.

Yep carving granite with nothing more than copper and stone..... and building something on such a grand scale that even modern engineering techniques cannot match and they didnt even have the wheel.. (just push a ten tonne block up a ramp)... (one every three minutes for 20 years or so )

And hey presto... nothing is beyond our stoneage pals !!!

Maybe you hallucinated?

That could be possible. I swear I remember seeing it on T.V though.

Either way this thread is possible because it could of worked. If you had about 5 to 10 extremely intelligent people moving blocks with there minds(I could explain it by something like teleportation) and with the assistance of someone else(maybe nobody can see) then it could work with the time given or a lot quicker. I would think civilians living in the area would of helped too.

I know, it sounds insane. But you never know.. Ed Leedskalnin says something like this and I have never heard of this guy till today.

Edited by kampz

i think you may have seen the episode of unsolved mysteries about ed leedskalnin. he claimed he had discovered a way to make any stone weightless and that that is how the great piramids were built.

Are you referring to Coral Castle?

Nice avatar btw! ;)

Edited by Mentalcase

Either way this thread is possible because it could of worked. If you had about 5 to 10 extremely intelligent people moving blocks with there minds(I could explain it by something like teleportation) and with the assistance of someone else(maybe nobody can see) then it could work with the time given or a lot quicker. I would think civilians living in the area would of helped too.

I'd like to see anyone moving feathers, or paper clips first, before I agreed that moving multi-ton blocks is possible.

• Like 1

True, but what's the difference? I've seen some weird things. Like when I tried to squash a bug. I turned my head the other way to grab a napkin then the bug disappears. Has that happened to anyone else besides me? That's happen a lot to me. I guess to me that bug got moved out of my house when there's no possible way it would seem. Yeah sometimes I have seen the bug move under the cracks but some times there doesn't seem to be enough time for that bug to accomplish it. Hasn't anybody seem to have something moved on them when they couldn't explain? Check out bigfoot reports. Hunters deer get stolen. They claim bigfoot when they never witness bigfoot.(You can find a lot of these reports in the book Rain Coast Sasquatch)

I've been thinking about this more.

They said white gods with red hair went around the world not just Eygpt to teach/build pyramids.

If I'm the King of Eygpt or whoever was in charge why would I make such an outrageous claim? I wouldn't admit the truth that they did, I'd claim me and my people built this with our bare hands. In ancient times, power was everything.

In my opinion the granite rocks used to build the Pyramids at Giza originally were where they would seem to be found. Then with a blink of the eye they got moved to the sight of the Pyramids. I'm not sure if it would be all at once. Maybe a lot at a time. This can be accomplished in 25 years or less all the sudden. It's important to remember that Humans helped a lot. Also I think maybe or maybe not, that these regular day civilians were given some extra juice in there muscles/body just for that time being.

Oh I'm not referring to the Coral Castle. I never heard of that till yesterday. Thanks again for informing me. I heard this information re guarding the Pyramids of Giza.

And I'm going to put my money on it that this is kinda what happened.

Edited by kampz

Hello, kampz. I saw your regrets in Post 6 and have to agree: the title of this thread doesn't really fit well with the topic you're exploring. I thought this was going to be yet another discussion on how the Egyptians built the Great Pyramid.

Would you like me to change the title to something else? I'm willing to do so but need to know what you wish to call it.

Yeah that would probably be a good idea. I can't think of a name. You can PM me ideas. I'm still trying to think. I think changing the topic description to something like, "A question regarding construction" would be ideal.

Edited by kampz

Yeah that would probably be a good idea. I can't think of a name. You can PM me ideas. I'm still trying to think. I think changing the topic description to something like, "A question regarding construction" would be ideal.

I sent you a PM a moment ago. I'm probably going to bed now but we can pick this up tomorrow. Give it some thought.

Yep carving granite with nothing more than copper and stone..... and building something on such a grand scale that even modern engineering techniques cannot match and they didnt even have the wheel.. (just push a ten tonne block up a ramp)... (one every three minutes for 20 years or so )

And hey presto... nothing is beyond our stoneage pals !!!

Even sarcasm, it appears. :sm

• Like 1