Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

Question on construction of Pyramids of Giza

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#16    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:04 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 09 December 2012 - 07:27 AM, said:

Maybe you hallucinated?

That could be possible. I swear I remember seeing it on T.V though.

Either way this thread is possible because it could of worked. If you had about 5 to 10 extremely intelligent people moving blocks with there minds(I could explain it by something like teleportation) and with the assistance of someone else(maybe nobody can see) then it could work with the time given or a lot quicker. I would think civilians living in the area would of helped too.

I know, it sounds insane. But you never know.. Ed Leedskalnin says something like this and I have never heard of this guy till today.

Edited by kampz, 09 December 2012 - 09:21 AM.

#17    Doctor manhattan

Doctor manhattan

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 147 posts

• What progress we are making. In the Middle Ages they would have burned me. Now they are content with burning my books.
    -sigmund frued

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:25 AM

i think you may have seen the episode of unsolved mysteries about ed leedskalnin. he claimed he had discovered a way to make any stone weightless and that that is how the great piramids were built.

#18    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:33 AM

Cool Doctor Manhattan. I'll check it out soon and see if I remember. Thanks.

#19    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:13 PM

Are you referring to Coral Castle?

Nice avatar btw! ;)

Edited by Mentalcase, 09 December 2012 - 01:13 PM.

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#20    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,694 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:06 PM

View Postkampz, on 09 December 2012 - 09:04 AM, said:

Either way this thread is possible because it could of worked. If you had about 5 to 10 extremely intelligent people moving blocks with there minds(I could explain it by something like teleportation) and with the assistance of someone else(maybe nobody can see) then it could work with the time given or a lot quicker. I would think civilians living in the area would of helped too.
I'd like to see anyone moving feathers, or paper clips first, before I agreed that moving multi-ton blocks is possible.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#21    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:04 AM

True, but what's the difference? I've seen some weird things. Like when I  tried to squash a bug. I turned my head the other way to grab a napkin then the bug disappears. Has that happened to anyone else besides me? That's happen a lot to me. I guess to me that bug got moved out of my house when there's no possible way it would seem. Yeah sometimes I have seen the bug move under the cracks but some times there doesn't seem to be enough time for that bug to accomplish it. Hasn't anybody seem to have something moved on them when they couldn't explain? Check out bigfoot reports. Hunters deer get stolen. They claim bigfoot when they never witness bigfoot.(You can find a lot of these reports in the book Rain Coast Sasquatch)

I've been thinking about this more.

They said white gods with red hair went around the world not just Eygpt to teach/build pyramids.

If I'm the King of Eygpt or whoever was in charge why would I make such an outrageous claim? I wouldn't admit the truth that they did, I'd claim me and my people built this with our bare hands. In ancient times, power was everything.

In my opinion the granite rocks used to build the Pyramids at Giza originally were where they would seem to be found. Then with a blink of the eye they got moved to the sight of the Pyramids. I'm not sure if it would be all at once. Maybe a lot at a time. This can be accomplished in 25 years or less all the sudden. It's important to remember that Humans helped a lot. Also I think maybe or maybe not, that these regular day civilians were given some extra juice in there muscles/body just for that time being.

Oh I'm not referring to the Coral Castle. I never heard of that till yesterday. Thanks again for informing me. I heard this information re guarding the Pyramids of Giza.

And I'm going to put my money on it that this is kinda what happened.

Edited by kampz, 10 December 2012 - 12:55 AM.

#22    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,770 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:40 AM

Hello, kampz. I saw your regrets in Post 6 and have to agree: the title of this thread doesn't really fit well with the topic you're exploring. I thought this was going to be yet another discussion on how the Egyptians built the Great Pyramid.

Would you like me to change the title to something else? I'm willing to do so but need to know what you wish to call it.

Posted Image
Words of wisdom from Richard Clopton:
For every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.

Visit My Blog!

#23    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:10 AM

Yeah that would probably be a good idea. I can't think of a name. You can PM me ideas. I'm still trying to think. I think changing the topic description to something like, "A question regarding construction" would be ideal.

Edited by kampz, 10 December 2012 - 07:10 AM.

#24    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,770 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:11 AM

View Postkampz, on 10 December 2012 - 07:10 AM, said:

Yeah that would probably be a good idea. I can't think of a name. You can PM me ideas. I'm still trying to think. I think changing the topic description to something like, "A question regarding construction" would be ideal.

I sent you a PM a moment ago. I'm probably going to bed now but we can pick this up tomorrow. Give it some thought.

Posted Image
Words of wisdom from Richard Clopton:
For every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.

Visit My Blog!

#25    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:27 AM

View PostZeta Reticulum, on 09 December 2012 - 08:07 AM, said:

Yep carving granite with nothing more than copper and stone..... and building something on such a grand scale that even modern engineering techniques cannot match and they didnt even have the wheel.. (just push a ten tonne block up a ramp)... (one every three minutes for 20 years or so )
And hey presto... nothing is beyond our stoneage pals !!!

Even sarcasm,  it appears. :sm

#26    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:00 AM

I wanna throw in probably not all the gods had red hair. Probably a lot more blondes then brown/black in there. I can't be sure. Maybe they were all red.

Somebody basically like Jesus and others were helping Humans(us) build Pyramids. I'm not sure if they had the same compassion for us though but I hope? Maybe they said get off your lazy bums and let's do this today or maybe like a Army instructor at boot camp that's not from the movie Full Metal Jacket.

Edited by kampz, 10 December 2012 - 10:32 AM.

#27    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:40 AM

It's tough or not ideal to constantly provide food to a major work force in the area. Building them in 25 years, more or less, makes it. Major population centers of Egyptians were in the North. African Americans or darker skinned people helped too. I'm unsure of water. "They" (Probably the person they couldn't see)flooded the Nile river or the Nile river was flooded.

Edited by kampz, 10 December 2012 - 11:22 AM.

#28    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:58 AM

There would be word of mouth about aliens and ufos if they built them. Forget the evidence. Unless they deleted there brains.

By the way how come Pyramids don't exist to the scale that they made before? Our president/King of England/King Solomon/Before Plato Athens couldn't pull that off. Yet some guy(King or leader) is chopping heads off(sacrificing or something) in the Central America/Egypt or where ever is accomplishing it without this outside help? The word Rebel seems to fit somewhere.

What's the difference between the guy helping build the Pyramids of Giza and you/me? I sure wouldn't want to do that building but it's better then farming. I don't think a lot of girls are going to lay on the bed at will 24/7 for guys because of 7 kids or more running around always..maybe once a night for most usually..it's a way to get away from your family and be apart of something special, but otheres did it too ;) don't make assumptions about me.. lol

Edited by kampz, 10 December 2012 - 11:58 AM.

#29    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:46 AM

View Postkampz, on 10 December 2012 - 10:58 AM, said:

There would be word of mouth about aliens and ufos if they built them. Forget the evidence. Unless they deleted there brains.

By the way how come Pyramids don't exist to the scale that they made before? Our president/King of England/King Solomon/Before Plato Athens couldn't pull that off. Yet some guy(King or leader) is chopping heads off in the Central America/Egypt or where ever is accomplishing it without this outside help? The word Rebel seems to fit somewhere.

What's the difference between the guy helping build the Pyramids of Giza and you/me? I sure wouldn't want to do that building but it's better then farming. I don't think a lot of girls are going to lay on the bed at will 24/7 for guys because of 7 kids or more running around always..maybe once a night for most usually.. don't make assumptions about me.. lol

The ordinary people were there because he was a living god. They built the pyramid for him and for Egypt so that the country would continue to thrive.

You want a somewhat modern parallel? Japan in the 2nd World War and Hirohito. He was a living god and the Japanese weren't going to stop either.

#30    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:05 PM

I'm confused. Who was a living God? This "God" would have to being doing the majority of the work if it's just one. Could you explain further?

I'm saying the people moving granite stones with there eyes and minds are not God's. The person(s) nobody can see performing the actions through them are the God(s).

It's like our eyes are cameras or are the projector. Someone will instantly switch what everything looks like to us, animals, insects and our eyes display it hence the stones moving from the quarry to the building site. Then that block going on top of the other or next to it. But those people were assisting and/or teaching regular humans how to raise blocks on top of another and they did it with everyday things found on Earth like a rope.

"it's a way to get away from your family and be apart of something special, but otheres did it too ;)"

I meant others as in other civilizations did it to so there's no bragging rights and confuse us.

Edited by kampz, 10 December 2012 - 12:38 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users