Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Count down

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1    Borana

Borana

Alien Embryo

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:40 AM

Today count down 15 for sun's birth day of the lesser year and great year - platonic year. What's next ?

#2    Ely

Ely

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 98 posts

• The coming great civil revolutions in the World & the U.S. should NOT convince anyone anywhere to take arms WHATSOEVER.--ME.

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:46 AM

And why exactly Dec 25? ...

EVERYONE'S PERSONAL SAVING-HOPE ... those who have died unjustly & beyond horribly, GOD returns them their personal lives, so i learned in a certain Revelation ... EVERYONE'S PERSONAL SAVING-HOPE--->also: http://www.unexplain...tatus_id=242661
Posted Image

#3    Solipsi Rai

Solipsi Rai

...from the Desert...

• 2,865 posts

• he's Native and Indio-geneous to the Americas.

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:57 AM

View PostEly, on 10 December 2012 - 07:46 AM, said:

And why exactly Dec 25? ...

Holy Christmas Day! Abit off the Winter solstice in the northern (or summer in the southern) hemisphere. The Maya couldn't be sure what happens on the upcoming 21st of this month...the 25th is 4 days later. The world will not end , even NASA confirmed they can't find anything in our solar system to pose a threat towards us on Earth. The platonic year...where did I heard of it? :whistle: Oh yea, the sun is currently in Ophiuchus - the 13th sign of the astrological zodiac from the 1st until the 16th. That's also 4 days after 12.12.12 in our calendar, but take it like we watch car odometers reach the extra mile.

:innocent: The Truth is Out There - the X Files. :alien:

#4    Borana

Borana

Alien Embryo

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:43 AM

Why exactly on dec 25?
  This time of year may be beginning instead of ' end time '. Beginning of dying of flesh , starting from dec. 25. The meek jesus born in manger start dying until it reaches the zenith of death @ egypt. That's why he went with his father joseph to egypt. To hide , die there.
   Most grains , wheat etc. What i think but i may be not correct develop in their seed index , making nitrate starting from january . . . Easter time where jesus final death.

#5    Borana

Borana

Alien Embryo

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:23 PM

On dec. 25 the sun will come back from south , the first place. Earth equator , kenya's Namoratunga where borana oromo was lived. Back to the cycle , to 30 degree north to egypt where the sun encounter cross , cross of jesus. As john revelator said jesus hang on cross there in egypt. What then the sun goes to to North. "On the side of the North . . . the city of the king . . . jerusalem "  jerusalem lies north at . . degree. Jerusalem where ancient astronomers assembled and there united. Assembly of astronomers from all over the civilized countries made Jerusalem, Israel. Like UN the concept of Jerusalem is these astronomers resolution. But here down on our time , we thought those myth written in Bible became as literary . . .

#6    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,050 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:34 PM

It's the Final Countdown! -keyboard riff-

Posted Image

~MEH~

#7    BNDGK

BNDGK

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 176 posts

• "And I see myself, flat, ridiculous, a cut-paper shadow
    Between the eye of the sun and the eyes of the tulips.."

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:32 PM

View PostTsa-La-Gie Oyate, on 10 December 2012 - 09:57 AM, said:

Holy Christmas Day! Abit off the Winter solstice in the northern (or summer in the southern) hemisphere. The Maya couldn't be sure what happens on the upcoming 21st of this month...the 25th is 4 days later. The world will not end , even NASA confirmed they can't find anything in our solar system to pose a threat towards us on Earth. The platonic year...where did I heard of it? :whistle: Oh yea, the sun is currently in Ophiuchus - the 13th sign of the astrological zodiac from the 1st until the 16th. That's also 4 days after 12.12.12 in our calendar, but take it like we watch car odometers reach the extra mile.

Nice point. Who is to say, that the Mayans didnt just think that by the time we got to the end of their calendar, that we would be able to continue making it on our own? I mean do we really think that they would just make a calendar that runs forever? why would they...??

“Still round the corner there may wait, A new road or a secret gate,
And though I oft have passed them by,
A day will come at last when I, Shall take the hidden paths that run,
West of the Moon, East of the Sun.”

#8    Ely

Ely

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 98 posts

• The coming great civil revolutions in the World & the U.S. should NOT convince anyone anywhere to take arms WHATSOEVER.--ME.

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:38 PM

Yep & the Maya are related directly to the Egyptians anciently, too, (& who knows if presently too).

EVERYONE'S PERSONAL SAVING-HOPE ... those who have died unjustly & beyond horribly, GOD returns them their personal lives, so i learned in a certain Revelation ... EVERYONE'S PERSONAL SAVING-HOPE--->also: http://www.unexplain...tatus_id=242661
Posted Image

#9    Ely

Ely

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:24 PM

But consider this however: the Mayas were given their calendars directly by Rebel 'celestial' beings, aka Quetzalcóatl, Kukulkán, Viracocha (however one calls them), therefore this soon-oncoming Winster Solstice signals, according to certain sources & clues, the return of the Satan-cóatl, the Annunaki, Nephilim (or whatever), & since they've been here all along since before the Mayan calendars' creation, in the shadows, they have had all this time to plan Evil for the Winter Solstice Dec 21 2012 Onwards, perhaps the start of the Greatest worldwide Economic Breakdown ever to face humanity. Let me elaborate further in the most important topics, related to this, in posts i will soon write. :)

Edited by Ely, 10 December 2012 - 04:25 PM.

Posted Image

#10    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:48 PM

I actually do hope one thing happens, first contact with an extraterrestrial race of beings. It would help establish a relationship with other worldly beings and confirm we are not alone in the universe. But that is wishful thinking. I hardly doubt anything will happen, not even the end of the world.

A man's ethical behaviour should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death. - Albert Einstein

#11    Borana

Borana

Alien Embryo

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:19 AM

Count down 14
CD14
did mayan calendar mention catastrophes will come on dec. 2012?

#12    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 6,149 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:28 PM

View PostHasina, on 10 December 2012 - 02:34 PM, said:

AWESOME song!!

No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness. ~ Aristotle

#13    daavin

daavin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 121 posts

• nothing witty, nothing profound... just me.

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:47 AM

View PostHasina, on 10 December 2012 - 02:34 PM, said:

LOVE that song

I spy with my little eye something that starts with come here and ends with OUCH
                                                   Black Adder

#14    lone wolf2

lone wolf2

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 138 posts

• Kik messenger id is lonewolf2. Hit me up some time.

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:54 AM

View PostBorana, on 11 December 2012 - 06:19 AM, said:

Count down 14
CD14
did mayan calendar mention catastrophes will come on dec. 2012?

#15    lone wolf2

lone wolf2

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 138 posts

• Kik messenger id is lonewolf2. Hit me up some time.

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:56 AM

Its just a calender that ends in dec

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users