Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Creepy psychedelic thrillers by David Lynch

WWu777

You all should see these films by David Lynch. They are creepy and will leave you wondering "WTF?!" at the end. LOL

Mulholland Dr

I just saw Mulholland Dr and the lesbian love scenes with Naomi Watts were incredible and tense. It will deceive you as to what is going on and leave you hanging at the end with "WTF?"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0166924

Trailer:

Lost Highway

http://www.imdb.com/...ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Trailer:

[media=]

Edited by WWu777

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WWu777

• Clarakore

• Funky Poacher

• HDesiato

Top Posters In This Topic

I really love Wild At Heart.

My favorite scene is when Lula jumps up and down on the bed but the rest of the movie is also good.

If you want weird films check out Antichrist and Meloncholia by Lars von Trier.

Eraserhead was remastered a few years ago. It looks much better now.

I don't think a whole lot of copies were available before that. I felt lucky to have found a Chinese bootleg about 10 years ago at a Philadelphia Comicon.

I first saw Eraserhead around 1980 at a midnight showing in South Philly. It blew my mind.

The word around my Art School was that the look of Eraserhead was influenced by Lynch's impression of Philadelphia while he was attending Art School.

I'm pretty sure the film was released in 1977.

Thanks for posting eraserhead Iv been looking everywhere to find the film but its been impossible for me to find :nw: :nw:

Eraserhead played every single Saturday night at midnight, in Seattle at a theater called the Neptune (which is now a performance venue fo bands etc...) It played before every showing of the Rocky Horror Picture Show. I have a friend that loved that movie so much he had it on VHS tape. LOL.

David Lynch is weird... I've seen most of his movies, but his stuff never resonated with me... but I understand why it does for some people.

I live about 15 miles from the "Black Lodge" featured in Twin Peaks... I've even stayed there a handful times! It's a beautiful hotel. The same hotel is also featured in JA Jance's JP Beaumont mystery novels. It's got quite a reputation. LOL

snoqualmie-falls-31.jpg

Edited by MissMelsWell

The best thing about Twin Peaks was the theme song.