Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Brian Harnois of "Ghost Hunters" fame missing

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1    TwilightSilver

TwilightSilver

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:54 AM

I Don't know if this is on here yet, but as far as the paranormal community is concerned, Brian Harnois has been reported missing after writing a purported suicide note on his facebook last night. Rhode Island P.D. is looking for any help as to his whereabouts. Felt like this was worth sharing for anyone who has any info. He has two daughters and a wife who are desperate to find out any info. I'm sure most of you have heard of this by now.

"I'm struggling to say what I want to... but you hurt my brain so much with your nonsense..."

Quote of the week: "When are people going to learn? The rapture is like a health inspection. They don't anounce when they're coming, otherwise you could let things go all year and clean everything up right before they come. The plan is to catch you off guard, so they can see what state things are kept in an on going basis." - ZeddKnite

#2    TwilightSilver

TwilightSilver

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:57 AM

He was a member of T.A.P.S (Trans Atlantic Paranormal Society) and had a run on SyFi's show "Ghost Hunters" and "Ghost Hunters International" also a Rhode Island show as well. Famous for "Dude, run!!!"

"I'm struggling to say what I want to... but you hurt my brain so much with your nonsense..."

Quote of the week: "When are people going to learn? The rapture is like a health inspection. They don't anounce when they're coming, otherwise you could let things go all year and clean everything up right before they come. The plan is to catch you off guard, so they can see what state things are kept in an on going basis." - ZeddKnite

#3    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,460 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:28 PM

I hadn't heard, that's really terrible - I feel really bad for his family right now, :cry: .  Him, I'm quite angry with, not only does he leave a suicide note but he leaves everyone with no closure as well.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#4    TwilightSilver

TwilightSilver

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:38 PM

As do I. I hope he is found well and in good condition. I don't know him personally but I had met him a few times at events. A very good guy.

#5    RockabyeBillie

RockabyeBillie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

• And a million baneful words couldn't bring me to my knees.

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:51 PM

Jason Hawes just told everyone on FB about it. Says he had spoken to him a month ago and he was happy. Hope he's found.

Posted Image

Whether you think you can or whether you think you cant, you're right! -Henry Ford

#6    Feebs

Feebs

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

• Imagination is more important than knowledge.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:02 PM

hope they find him...thoughts go to his family xx

Posted Image

#7    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,970 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:17 PM

While I know this isn't true for every person in this situation, it has been my observation that those who, like Brian, publicly state that they are going to or have been thinking about committing suicide really don't want to do it and want help. Those individuals who really, really want to commit suicide will just do it and you only know they did it because there's a note beside the body. I hope that this is the case for Brian.

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#8    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,970 posts

Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:03 PM

My friend just told me Brian has been found, but she doesn't know more than that.

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#9    Princess Serenity

Princess Serenity

YOU are S T R O N G E R!

• 8,302 posts

• "There's nothing to fear but fear itself." Franklin D Roosevelt.

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:39 PM

View PostLady Kasey, on 10 December 2012 - 04:03 PM, said:

My friend just told me Brian has been found, but she doesn't know more than that.

Good! I hope alive.

#10    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,970 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:58 PM

Yes, sorry, Princess. :blush: I should've said. He was found alive.  

#11    Feebs

Feebs

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

• Imagination is more important than knowledge.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:01 PM

thank the heavens then ...poor soul must have some real problems xx

Posted Image

#12    Princess Serenity

Princess Serenity

YOU are S T R O N G E R!

• 8,302 posts

• "There's nothing to fear but fear itself." Franklin D Roosevelt.

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:04 AM

View PostLady Kasey, on 10 December 2012 - 07:58 PM, said:

Yes, sorry, Princess. :blush: I should've said. He was found alive.  

It's fine. That god he was found!

#13    Order66

Order66

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts

• The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger ...

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:31 PM

I'm glad they found him, I can't imagine these kids losing their father, at Christmas time no less. There are too many suicides in the news.

Posted Image

#14    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:17 PM

Oh my god . I liked him . He gave the show some spunk .....I hope its a mistake :(

Miss me?

#15    RavenEyes19

RavenEyes19

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 193 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:09 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 12 December 2012 - 05:17 PM, said:

Oh my god . I liked him . He gave the show some spunk .....I hope its a mistake :(
https://www.facebook...nharnoisfanpage

He's alive, that's his facebook. Apparently he has bipolar and was off his meds, but is back on them and seems to be doing better now.
I know what it's like to be in the midst of a depressive episode..not fun :no:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users