Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Seeing white things with eyes open sometimes.

spirits phsycic spirit communication seeing faces with eyes closed seeing orbs with my own eyes

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1    Crazybarber1986

Crazybarber1986

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:09 PM

Hello I'm Antonio 26 year old from uk
In the last 5 or 6 weeks Iv started noticing I'm seeing white things with my eyes open.. Mostly from the corners of my eye but 3 times now Iv seen then straight infront of me... They float around and then just disappear....
This is not all...
Iv also started to notice when I close my eyes and get into a relaxed state.. In my eyelids shapes start to form, and sometimes colours, green, blue, purple, and really bright flashes of white,
After the shapes have finished forming I then begin to see really ridiculously clear image of people and other object, they start of small and come towards my eyes and obviously get bigger, they are so clear, Iv seen men woman children a house and other stuff but sometimes hard to make out...
I also feel the hairs going up on the back of my neck when this is happening,
I need to talk to someone about this as I found some people just laugh at you if you say anything...
My girlfriend is scared and doesn't like hearing about it... And I need to make sense of this..
Hope to hear from somebody

#2    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:20 PM

what do you mean white things? when you look up into a blue sky do you see them more?
i mean white moving dots and not clouds lol, i just read what i typed lol

Edited by Armchair Educated, 10 December 2012 - 02:37 PM.

www.paranormaltales.boards.net

#3    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,573 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:39 PM

Can only you see them? Have you seen a doctor?

#4    Crazybarber1986

Crazybarber1986

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:41 PM

I know what white things you mean but it's not like those you see when you look at the blue sky... These are different.. They are like the orbs you would see on most haunted.. Lol
I saw one infront of my face the other day whilst talking to someone, it was so close I moved out of the way, I said to the person I was talking to "did you see that" and she said yes...

#5    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• 1,535 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:42 PM

i see things when i close my eyes but the white things you see might be this.

#6    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• 1,535 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:46 PM

View PostCrazybarber1986, on 10 December 2012 - 02:41 PM, said:

I know what white things you mean but it's not like those you see when you look at the blue sky... These are different.. They are like the orbs you would see on most haunted.. Lol
I saw one infront of my face the other day whilst talking to someone, it was so close I moved out of the way, I said to the person I was talking to "did you see that" and she said yes...
kk so we can rule out white blood cells not filtering blue

#7    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• 1,535 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:49 PM

mybe u have a greater capacity to visualise than most peeps when closing your eyes, i have a theory that the stomach is closely related to visualisations from the brain. you should try eat till your full and still see if you can see these things still. let me know if this works as i have only tried it on my self.

#8    Crazybarber1986

Crazybarber1986

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:53 PM

Lol put it this way yesterday I layed in bed all day with my girlfriend, we ate loads of food all dayand we was stuffed..
At the end of the night I closed my eyes put the covers over my eyes and began to relax.. The people I was seeing were very clear images you could see eyebrows hairs nose mouth eyes..  And loads more people but always going back to the same woman...
What do you see?

#9    AbyssWalker

AbyssWalker

I'm not a Mutant.

• 1,732 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:15 PM

The first thing you should be doing is getting your eyes checked, if this is really happening.

As for the colors, flashes of light etc, It could be a concussion, PVD or just the result of a blow to the head.

Now people, let's not just validate his 'psychic' delusions here, I'm not saying it can't be that, but the first thing you have to do is go to an eye doctor.

#10    Crazybarber1986

Crazybarber1986

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:27 PM

Iv bin to the opticians and checked this out... Iv not had a blow to the head...

#11    Mr.United_Nations

Mr.United_Nations

hi

• 9,304 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:37 PM

you need to see a eye doctor

#12    AbyssWalker

AbyssWalker

I'm not a Mutant.

• 1,732 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:43 PM

View PostCrazybarber1986, on 10 December 2012 - 03:27 PM, said:

Iv bin to the opticians and checked this out... Iv not had a blow to the head...

I can't remember a blow to my head, but I see light flashes and floaters 24X7. If i look up into the sky, the floaters, which are normally black can appear white or like tiny micro organisms running around inside my eye. I'm in my early 20's and it's quite rare at my age.

You see, I had a hard time describing these things to the doctor, because I had no physical way of showing it to him, eventually, after consulting 2 or 3 doctors, one was able to understand my problem.

#13    Ealdwita

Ealdwita

Hwt oredmcg

• 5,275 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:47 PM

Coffee splashes on your spectacles?

Posted Image

"Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnáwan þín gefá!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".
I can teach you with a quip, if I've a mind; I can trick you into learning with a laugh; Oh, winnow all my folly and you'll find, A grain or two of truth among the chaff!
(The Yeoman of the Guard ~ Gilbert and Sullivan)

#14    Crazybarber1986

Crazybarber1986

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:14 PM

I'm also being shown images when I'm in a relaxed state clear as anything... That's what I want someone to help me with really... The white flashing light has only happened twice but seeing white things from the corners of your eyes is pretty normal for most people...
Seeing white things when you look at the sky is really common too.. But it's the images I see when Iv closed my eyes...

And most people have floaters...

#15    Ashotep

Ashotep

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,993 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:44 PM

I've seen the floaters and if I have looking at something for awhile like the TV and I close my eyes I can still see it.  I've seen a ghost before and I could only see it out of the corner of my eye.  If I looked directly at her she would disappear.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users