Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Dr. Melba Ketchum on the radio this morning.

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#1    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:37 AM

Here's a link to the page with her interview this morning. Worth a listen. I wasn't sure I believed her at all and now I don't know.

http://bigfooteviden...ss.html#moretop

I'm afraid I haven't mastered the art of posting video's and such here yet. Feel free to lend a hand if you feel so inclined.

#2    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,720 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:04 AM

View Postkeninsc, on 11 December 2012 - 05:37 AM, said:

Here's a link to the page with her interview this morning. Worth a listen. I wasn't sure I believed her at all and now I don't know.

http://bigfooteviden...ss.html#moretop

I'm afraid I haven't mastered the art of posting video's and such here yet. Feel free to lend a hand if you feel so inclined.

She is a liar....My opinion.

Here ya go

Edited by Sakari, 11 December 2012 - 06:08 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#3    EllJay

EllJay

Poltergeist

• 2,666 posts

• Today We Are Creating Tomorrow's Yesterday

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:33 AM

View PostSakari, on 11 December 2012 - 06:04 AM, said:

She is a liar....My opinion.

What is she lying about?
She might be mistaken but where is the lie?

"Opinions are like a**holes, everyone seems to have one" - Dirty Harry

"All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand... "

"I have a black belt in Feng Shui, the subtle martial art. I go home to you and move a lamp and a chair... twelve years later you lay there on the floor with broken kneecaps and destitute."

#4    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Telekinetic

• 7,677 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:50 AM

So at a point starting 15,000 years BP and continuing til today, around the globe, there was a group of primates that continuously raped human women since this is the only way for ALL mitochondrial DNA to be found as modern human. This is absolutely hilarious. I think she ought to find another job.

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#5    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 5,080 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:57 AM

Sorry, I do not believe her. I do not believe she visited with bigfoot at a habituation site. I do not believe habituation sites exist.
Unless they are interacting with some hairy homeless wandering modern day homo sapiens.

Edited by QuiteContrary, 11 December 2012 - 06:59 AM.

Bigfoot is definitely in the eye of the beholder!

#6    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:08 AM

It's hardly the last word on anything really, however if it really is a relatively new species then that would account for the fact that we don't find anything in the fossil record. That doesn't explain why we've never found any skeletons or a body.....or shot one for that matter. However, what I gathered is the paper will be published next month however the publisher....she wouldn't name.....has requested additional information on the procedures they used. I don't know if that's a normal thing or what in this sort of thing, but if I were about to publish something like this then, yeah, I'd want to make sure I had all the bases covered as well. Publishing incorrect data will ruin your reputation.

#7    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,082 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:35 AM

View Postcormac mac airt, on 11 December 2012 - 06:50 AM, said:

So at a point starting 15,000 years BP and continuing til today, around the globe, there was a group of primates that continuously raped human women since this is the only way for ALL mitochondrial DNA to be found as modern human. This is absolutely hilarious. I think she ought to find another job.

cormac

I dunno, I think she would be an excellent counterpart for Henner Farhenbach.........

“Sasquatch has been observed walking with two 200-pound pigs under his arm through the countryside,” Fahrenbach declared. “On another occasion, he’s been witnessed grabbing three goats with one arm and walking over a five-foot fence without breaking stride.”
Drawing on interviews with dozens of eye-witnesses, Fahrenbach went on to say that Bigfoot’s diet is rich in mussels, clams, peacocks, and the “hindquarter” of deer. He insisted that Bigfoots enjoy wrestling, tickle fights, and, most surprisingly, gangbangs. He assured us that even a horny Sasquatch has an impeccable sense of orgy etiquette.

“When an especially large male came onto the scene,” Fahrenbach said, describing a sexual pileup involving one willing female and lots of dudes, “he didn’t try to buck the line but simply stood there and took his turn in good time.”

In the beginning of his lecture, there was some nervous giggling from those in the audience. After a while, they just stared at Fahrenbach, a few with jaws agape. Somewhere in the back row, a woman turned to her husband and whispered, “I can’t tell if he’s kidding.”

LINK

Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#8    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,082 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:39 AM

Why does she post this picture

Posted Image

When she looks like this

Posted Image

Is it because

Posted Image

??????????

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#9    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:46 AM

I've been doing some checking on Meldrum's former Publicist, Sally Ramey, allegedly, she quit, was not fired because the whole thing is BS, there is no paper and no DNA. Two sites reported that the two were lovers and the split is due to Meldrum being a control freak.....yadda.....yadda, yadda. And this is all one trying to exact revenge upon the other, and no I haven't a clue if it's true or not, however there sure seems to be a lot more extraneous stuff going on here than meets the eye.

#10    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:47 AM

Hope you haven't been getting your keyboard all sticky again?

#11    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,082 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:52 AM

View Postkeninsc, on 11 December 2012 - 07:47 AM, said:

Hope you haven't been getting your keyboard all sticky again?

Melba is a Lesbian Control Freak who hunts Bigfoot huh.

Man I do find that interesting, but I would rather not say why.

And now a catfight?

Posted Image

#12    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:01 AM

Well.......you know........I hear they like drama. A lesbian breaking up, cat fighting, Bigfoot hunting, radio talking, DNA testing, Doctor trying to get a paper published is something to cook up some popcorn, open a beer, sit back and watch.

#13    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,082 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:07 AM

View Postkeninsc, on 11 December 2012 - 08:01 AM, said:

Well.......you know........I hear they like drama. A lesbian breaking up, cat fighting, Bigfoot hunting, radio talking, DNA testing, Doctor trying to get a paper published is something to cook up some popcorn, open a beer, sit back and watch.

I'm starting to get aroused.......... :w00t:

That has never happened with Bigfoot as the subject matter in my life I can honestly say. Rather unexpected too.

Posted Image

Now you have me wondering what Sally looks like.............

Edited by psyche101, 11 December 2012 - 08:17 AM.

#14    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:16 AM

However, on a more serious note. Modern man Homo Sapien has been around now for only some 200K years. If this is a "new" human which is only some 15K years old then one has to ponder why it seems to be going the opposite direction in terms of evolution. A mutant? Or some off shoot branch of man? We've had these in the past however those tended to be in remote and isolated places like Islands. A good example would be the "Hobbit" as it's been termed. A short, midget version of humans that died out some time ago. 38K to 13K years ago.

#15    TwilightSilver

TwilightSilver

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:20 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 11 December 2012 - 08:07 AM, said:

I'm starting to get aroused.......... :w00t:

That has never happened with Bigfoot as the subject matter in my life I can honestly say. Rather unexpected too.

Posted Image

Now you have me wondering what Sally looks like.............

This just made my night! :clap: :w00t:

I nearly died laughing...

"I'm struggling to say what I want to... but you hurt my brain so much with your nonsense..."

Quote of the week: "When are people going to learn? The rapture is like a health inspection. They don't anounce when they're coming, otherwise you could let things go all year and clean everything up right before they come. The plan is to catch you off guard, so they can see what state things are kept in an on going basis." - ZeddKnite

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users