Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Alien Abductee's Hint Of Future Invasion

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:36 AM

Alien Abductee's Hint Of Future Invasion

Abductee 'Mark' - Miles Obrien CNN News, New York

"Eventually those hybrids as we call the are going to populate the planet. It's a pretty frightening picture but if you look at it logically, it makes all the sense in the world."

Terrell Copeland

Posted Image

"I feel that the Beings are going to reveal themselves to the people of Earth and they will "collect" whomever they see fit. After this occurs, some form of destruction will occur, perhaps naturally or caused by these Beings. I believe some of us are here to awaken the consciousness of others and prepare the masses of people on our planet for these Beings’ arrival."

#2    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:37 AM

Elizabeth Robinson - Perth, Western Australia

"There seems to be some sort of reciprocal type of arrangement. Where by they are coming to earth and creating a new race of beings or creating some sort of hybrid race of beings." -- Elizabeth Robinson - Perth, Western Australia.

Dr. Carol Rosin - Alien Invasion

Wernher von Braun revealed to Dr. Rosin a plan to justify weapons in spaced based on hoaxing an extraterrestrial threat.
That would be the final scare.
Wernher von Braun never spoke to me about any of the details that he knew related to extraterrestrials except that one day extraterrestrials were going to be identified as an enemy against whom we are going to build an enormous space-based weapons system.

Edited by topsecretresearch, 11 December 2012 - 08:41 AM.

#3    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:43 AM

Date: July 19, 1984
Witness: Bill (pseudonym)
Location: Highway I-84, Taconic Parkway ramp, Dutchess county, New York
Researcher: Philip J. Imbrogno
URL: http://www.unexplain..._area__2639.php

He [ET] told me that they need us because they have trouble living in our world. He said they come from a place which is very ugly when compared to our world and they would rather live here, but can't. I told him that I would remember and tell every one about this. He said I would remember in time but there are forces in your own(?) which will stop you from telling anyone about this experience."

Edited by topsecretresearch, 11 December 2012 - 08:44 AM.

#4    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:50 AM

Uploaded by paulrobdi55 on May 30, 2008

Hillary Clinton discusses the effect of an alien threat bringing the world together as one.

Ronald Reagan made a similar speech to the UN during the 1980s.

#5    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Non gender specific

• 25,654 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:06 AM

Why would they bother going to all this effort to take over this particular Planet? where are they supposedly from? What technology do they use to travel here from wherever they'e from?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#6    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:33 AM

View Post747400, on 11 December 2012 - 09:06 AM, said:

Why would they bother going to all this effort to take over this particular Planet?

Why let it go to watse?

View Post747400, on 11 December 2012 - 09:06 AM, said:

where are they supposedly from? What technology do they use to travel here from wherever they'e from?

That's the million dollar question.

#7    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,347 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:34 AM

#8    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 11,436 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:39 AM

given  that there is a good chance that abductees are actually lucid dreamers then are all these fears of invasion the result of some underlying soci-cultural fear?

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#9    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Non gender specific

• 25,654 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:41 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 11 December 2012 - 09:39 AM, said:

given  that there is a good chance that abductees are actually lucid dreamers then are all these fears of invasion the result of some underlying soci-cultural fear?
I woiuldn't be at all surprised if "Aliens" now take the place, in some people's minds, that Communists used to, or for other people Demons or whatever was their favoured supermatural entity.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#10    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 7,053 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:53 AM

I am a little dizzy - where is all this going exactly?

Are Aliens real or conjured by corporate interests into global consciousness as a perceived threat to garner support and make off with govts tax dollars?  If so, is it being said in the Dr Rosen clip that the "militarisation of space" programmes are fraudulent? There is no "Star Wars" programme?

Honestly, I have a headache - which is it?  The aliens and alien abductions are real? OR The aliens and all their lore is being encouraged to get us to part with our cash for corporate interests? :unsure2: :hmm:  

The path the OP is taking is obscure at best, where exactly do you stand?

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#11    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,699 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:16 AM

topsecretresearch - Welcome to UM :)

You said, "if you look at it logically, it makes all the sense in the world."
No, it really doesn't, because there is NO proof, not one shread, in all this time...
OR>...  you could look at it this way, IF, it DOES make all the sense in the world, then so does ancient MYTHOLOGY, GHOSTS, BIGFOOT, LOCH NESS MONSTER and REPILIANS! < They can ALL have a LONG and plausible back-story with lots of 'witnesses' and THEORIES......
but in the end we ALWAYS come back to square 1: NO PROOF.
:(

Even abductees can't prove ET visits Earth - Now THAT is a saaad state of affairs!

747400 - Howdy! :)
You wrote;
"Why would they bother going to all this effort to take over this particular Planet? where are they supposedly from? What technology do they use to travel here from wherever they'e from? "
GREAT question!, since ANY ET that has such HIGH technology that they can travel all the way over here would WANT FOR NOTHING!!!

libstaK
If we ever stop fearing TERRORISTS (as the powers that be want us to), then I suppose they might try to make us fear an alien threat....
They've pulled stranger wools over our eyes in the past...or even right now.

Edited by Paxus, 11 December 2012 - 10:17 AM.

#12    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:41 AM

Pure fantasy.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#13    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,699 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:44 AM

View PostJeffertonturner, on 11 December 2012 - 10:41 AM, said:

Pure fantasy.
is what a lot of people said about a great many things before someone just went ahead and DID IT. ;)  lol i got this thread mixed up with the time-travel one - but still - just blindly calling 'pure fantasy' smells a little closed minded.... (Not saying I believe that aliens would 'invade' Earth because i think that notion is ABSOLUTELY ABSURD)

Edited by Paxus, 11 December 2012 - 10:47 AM.

#14    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:17 PM

View PostPaxus, on 11 December 2012 - 10:44 AM, said:

is what a lot of people said about a great many things before someone just went ahead and DID IT. ;)  lol i got this thread mixed up with the time-travel one - but still - just blindly calling 'pure fantasy' smells a little closed minded.... (Not saying I believe that aliens would 'invade' Earth because i think that notion is ABSOLUTELY ABSURD)
Call me close minded, but there is more evidence to support my line of thinking. And I believe the 'aliens are coming!' crowd are going to be waiting a long time(forever) for their beliefs to pay off.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#15    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,699 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:21 PM

View PostJeffertonturner, on 11 December 2012 - 12:17 PM, said:

Call me close minded, but there is more evidence to support my line of thinking. And I believe the 'aliens are coming!' crowd are going to be waiting a long time(forever) for their beliefs to pay off.
I don't think you are closed minded! :(  I just meant posting nothing but the words 'pure fantasy' comes across as closed minded...
Anyway, I'm with you in thinking that the concept of 'alien invasion' is ridiculous :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users