Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Alien Abductee's Hint Of Future Invasion

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#46    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:11 AM

View PostThe Russian Hare, on 16 December 2012 - 10:45 PM, said:

They want to populate the world with alien-human hybrids... sounds far-fetched. I think real aliens would be so different from us biologically that such a thing would not be remotely possible, even with very advanced technology!

I guess they've been playing pocket pool since we've been here. Or they already achieved it....

Edited by kampz, 17 December 2012 - 12:12 AM.

#47    musk

musk

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:15 AM

View Post747400, on 11 December 2012 - 09:06 AM, said:

Why would they bother going to all this effort to take over this particular Planet? where are they supposedly from? What technology do they use to travel here from wherever they'e from?

simple reasons why did our ancestors take over so many countries? for new land or new beginnings, for profit or for something through slavery there resources would prolly be low so they would take over us for our resources and population. theres many reasons why look at our past and see how what we did and what they will prolly try and do

#48    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,899 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:53 AM

5 days left Hide or Party Hard ! :clap: :gun:

This is a Work in Progress!

#49    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,390 posts

• Thought of the day

'Never slam dance while priming plastic explosives'

D.R Dodds

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:35 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 17 December 2012 - 03:53 AM, said:

5 days left Hide or Party Hard ! :clap: :gun:

Do you know where your towel is?

#50    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:02 AM

View Postmusk, on 17 December 2012 - 01:15 AM, said:

simple reasons why did our ancestors take over so many countries? for new land or new beginnings, for profit or for something through slavery there resources would prolly be low so they would take over us for our resources and population. theres many reasons why look at our past and see how what we did and what they will prolly try and do

Why does no one who ever fantasizes about this subject ever realize how illogical their statements are? Think about it for just a moment.

Resources = do you know how much resources can be found in anything from asteroids and planetoids to planet sized objects many times larger than earth just floating in space? Are those aliens so f-ing inept that they can't set up mining on asteroids much closer to home and have to come here for whatever materials they need? Talk about a waste of time, fuel and man (alien) power.

Slave labor = so, they have to take people from earth to use as slaves? With all their super advanced technology.....something they would need to get from there to here.....they can't invent machines to grow better crops or build their homes or even invent a better vacuum cleaner? We humans have found a way to automated almost everything used in industry, but the aliens need some poor backwards human slob to open the door for them? What a pathetic lot those aliens must be.

Human alien hybrids = this ones really a joke. Aside from being virtually impossible to mix alien and human dna, whatever hybrid they came up with wouldn't be able to survive either on earth or on their home planet. It would require its own environment and food source and most likely would look like a freak to both us and the aliens. Its simple biology 101.

And if they could mate humans and aliens there's the problem of its mental condition. It might look like us but it could also be a slobbering idiot unable to grasp rudimentary functions such as basic hygiene.....ewww! Then again I've met alot of people with the same problem so maybe they might fit in after all. :w00t:

Posted by theSOURCE's friend with his permission.

#51    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

Environmentally Friendly

• 29,293 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:19 AM

View Postmusk, on 17 December 2012 - 01:15 AM, said:

Well, even supposing that they come from, and hence would need, a planet very similar to ours, and that these are uncommon enough to make it worthwhile to search around for another, and then to cross the Vast distances of space ™ to get there, would they need slave labour? Wouldn't they, by definition, have the technology to be able to do pretty much anything without needing much manpower at all? And if it was resources they were after, would they not have some other planet or asteroids nearer to hand? It wouldn't matter if they were habitable if they just wanted to mine it, after all.

Somebody will say, 'Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech.' These are foolish people."

~ D. Trump.

“You are going to hear all the familiar complaints: ‘freedom of speech,’ ” Mrs. Clinton said in an hourlong speech

#52    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:29 AM

I thought aliens were something I pew pew in videogames. If they really show Ill be sure to have better manners.

#53    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:55 AM

View Postsynchronomy, on 14 December 2012 - 04:24 PM, said:

Actually, I'm very familiar with alien abduction claims.  I've been at this over 30 years and I'm convinced it's a psychological phenomena.  That's my opinion.
You state the above as if  they are facts, when if fact they are your own opinions.

This is wrong. There are many alien abduction cases that are very much UFO related. Some of these cases invlove physical traces or mutiple individuals.

Got to the MUFON Forums start on Page 5 on the Abduction Stories forum and work your way to page 1. Lots of cases archived.

http://forums.mufon....der=desc&page=5

Edited by topsecretresearch, 18 December 2012 - 09:56 AM.

#54    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:58 AM

I know Bud Hopkins before his death stated on C2C AM that he was concerned for his granddaughter based on what alleged alien abductees were telling him so I wouldn't rule out a future invasion.

#55    -M7

-M7

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 150 posts

• Open your mind to new ideas. There can be something else in play.

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:33 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 11 December 2012 - 08:36 AM, said:

"collect" whomever they see fit. After this occurs, some form of destruction will occur, perhaps naturally or caused by these Beings."

Now.....This sounds like "The Rapture" with the addition of the Apocalypse doesn't it?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users