Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Aussie anti whalers buy Japan govt vessel

bah hahahaha !!

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31    redhen

redhen

Poltergeist

• 2,825 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:51 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 11 December 2012 - 03:59 PM, said:

We need a sub to sink those pirates

Nah, just send some more French commandos to sink it and kill the crew just like before;
http://www.greenpeac...he-rainbow-war/

Nuclear proliferation, species extinctions, pshaw, can't let anything stand in the way of "progress" and profit.

#32    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,215 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:50 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 12 December 2012 - 09:19 AM, said:

The crews on both sides know what they are signing on for .Again ,they stop them ,where no laws or talks or bull**** they blow up our ass does.
I hope they do it as many times as it takes,because THIS is what brought the whaling issue to the publics attention .Not anything Greenpeace has done .
People getting into the water at Taiji ,so they couldn't kill the dolphins ,and having warrents out out for their arrest,is what brought the dolphin slaughter to the public eye.
Not anything anyone else was doing .

The only time in history that Whaling has stopped was when peaceful negotiations were entered into. The violence has not had any impact in 35 years, and bringing this to the public Watsons way only gets him recruits to continue violence.

That is the point of his antics. What were you saying about being naive? He suckered you in didn't he. Admittedly, he had me for a while as well, however, a long chat with some marine biologists proved to me a better argument, and that peace is the way to stop whaling, not violence.

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 12 December 2012 - 09:19 AM, said:

People put their lives at risk ,to make the true point. I would call those people heros .

I agree, but Watson is a media whore, not making a point at all. Do you honestly think the only reason we know about the offensive whaling is because of Watson?????

I really wonder what would happen if we asked the Japanese if they would consider stopping Whaling altogether if we give them all of Sea Shepard assets. Do you think Watson would go that far and run with it - if it was a guarantee that Whaling would end with Japan?

I bet not.

Edited by psyche101, 13 December 2012 - 02:53 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#33    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,219 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:57 AM

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#34    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,215 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:58 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 12 December 2012 - 09:21 AM, said:

Where do I sign up ?

Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#35    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,215 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:00 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 12 December 2012 - 09:33 AM, said:

they have to refuel don't they?
Nixk 'em when they'e in port.

We did, and are doing just that mate ;)

LINK

Our NZ cousins are on board with us to I believe.

LINK IJC

We have to tread lightly too. A large portion of the economy relies on Japan, cameras cars etc, if we really get the wind up them we might find a great many Aussies jobless.

Edited by psyche101, 13 December 2012 - 03:03 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users