Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Dimitry Medvedev muses on 'alien' files

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,840 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:21 PM

The Russian Prime Minister has been raising eyebrows with some peculiar comments about alien visitors.

Digital Journal said:

Russian PM Dimitry Medvedev may have set conspiracy theorists in a rut of excitement two weeks to the Mayan Apocalypse when he said in a footage recorded after a TV interview that Russian presidents get to see secret files about aliens living among us.

Posted Image Read more...

#2    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:43 PM

Well they keep tabs on every other kind of alien ,might as well govern the ETs too .
I'm sure the president of the USA gets the same folders .

I loved the line ,"ETs that are permanent residents ".,
Just like any other immigrant . Lol.

I bet some famous people are ETs ,and everyone goes ,THEM !?!? SERIOUSLY !?!?! when they find out .

I bet John Travoltas plane turns into a flying saucer ;)

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 11 December 2012 - 12:45 PM.

Miss me?

#3    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 2,208 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:50 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 11 December 2012 - 12:43 PM, said:

Well they keep tabs on every other kind of alien ,might as well govern the ETs too .
I'm sure the president of the USA gets the same folders .

I loved the line ,"ETs that are permanent residents ".,
Just like any other immigrant . Lol.

I bet some famous people are ETs ,and everyone goes ,THEM !?!? SERIOUSLY !?!?! when they find out .

I bet John Travoltas plane turns into a flying saucer ;)
You're stuck in movies Simbi :)

If we even find evidence of microbial life on other planets in our time we'll be lucky.

Anything within our solar system most likely from the same origin.

If anyone proves me wrong I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Edit: As for OP: Dimitry & Julia Gillard seem like good friends.

Edited by Timonthy, 11 December 2012 - 01:52 PM.

Posted Image

#4    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 17,138 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:21 PM

The best thing he could do after this is to completely deny he said it.  That would drive the Ancient Alien crown absolutely nutz!  Timonthy, I'm pretty sure Simbi was joking (duh)

#5    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:10 PM

What? We already discussed this.. This entire thing was a joke from the website that originally posted it.

He also said in the same interview:

"I believe in Father Frost. But not too deeply. But anyway, you know, I'm not one of those people who are able to tell the kids that Father Frost does not exist," he said in a jovial reply to a question about Russia's equivalent of Santa Claus.

and

More detailed information on this topic you can get from a well-known movie called Men In Black... I will not tell you how many of them are among us because it may cause panic,"

http://news.sky.com/...ff-air-comments

#6    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• 1,381 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:46 PM

"Along with the briefcase with nuclear codes, the president of the country is given a special 'top secret' folder. This folder in its entirety contains information about aliens who visited our planet. Along with this, you are given a report of the absolutely secret special service that exercises control over aliens on the territory of our country..."

Read more: http://www.digitaljo...6#ixzz2Emo7uw39

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:49 PM

It's very encouraging that the Russia PM is becoming more forthcoming about what has obviously been covered-up by the United States.

ET-tech IMO should be shared by all people of the planet Earth. We are one people one planet.

#8    dharma warrior

dharma warrior

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 264 posts

• "Life is hard, it's harder if you're stupid.

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:00 AM

And what will happen if the governments of the world admit that there are extra terrestrials living among us?
Arizona will pass legislation banning them from seeking employment and health care.

#9    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,309 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:05 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 11 December 2012 - 11:49 PM, said:

It's very encouraging that the Russia PM is becoming more forthcoming about what has obviously been covered-up by the United States.

ET-tech IMO should be shared by all people of the planet Earth. We are one people one planet.

Ohh, I see, they are all in on it, but the US is covering everyone up.

OK then.

Is that why they call Santa Father Frost? The US is covering Santa up, and ridiculing the claims, so in a political move, the Russians changed the name so the could release the information and not break any contractual agreements?

Those crafty Russians!!

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#10    Salami Swami

Salami Swami

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 217 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:15 AM

Its very interesting information to ponder at.

but you have to analyse every possible setting to this and It could also be just for good show

Posted Image

#11    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• 1,323 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:19 AM

I swear it's like I'm speaking to a brick wall here. This topic was already discussed a few days ago. We already proved this was a complete and total joke. Not quite sure why everyone is still thinking there is some reality here?!
Here's the previous UM Topic entitled:
Alien invasion confirmed by Russian PM

Located at: http://www.unexplain...howtopic=238926

#12    Salami Swami

Salami Swami

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 217 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:22 AM

lol

Posted Image

#13    minera

minera

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

• There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,: Than are dreamed of in your philosophy. Act II, scene 2:.. Hamlet

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:04 PM

I want to see an alien or even a hybrid. I want to tell them to make themselves known to humanity or else leave the planet. Keeping secrets is very sinister, whether it is government or other beings and I for one am sick and tired of these stupid guessing games and speculations. I want proof on whether other species exist or what they are up to. The government should take into consideration that the role they are elected for is to support the public, but unfortunately even if they tell the truth now we would still think they are lying for their own selfish reasons. I for one am tired of all this conspiracy stuff.

#14    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,962 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:11 PM

At least someone of authority is admitting it now.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#15    minera

minera

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

• There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,: Than are dreamed of in your philosophy. Act II, scene 2:.. Hamlet

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:12 PM

View PostColoradoParanormal, on 12 December 2012 - 05:19 AM, said:

I swear it's like I'm speaking to a brick wall here. This topic was already discussed a few days ago. We already proved this was a complete and total joke. Not quite sure why everyone is still thinking there is some reality here?!
Here's the previous UM Topic entitled:
Alien invasion confirmed by Russian PM

Located at: http://www.unexplain...howtopic=238926

Why in the world would aliens want to invade us when the world is supposed to end in a week or so. Are they nuts? I am starting to feel like there are more nutcases on this planet as it is

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users