Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Pope calls for NWO?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    Bluefinger

Bluefinger

I am a Christian, and I understand many don't like that. .

• 4,642 posts

• "You'll know them by their fruits."

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:59 PM

View Postkeithisco, on 17 January 2013 - 04:05 PM, said:

Absolutely correct!

The UK, USA, Germany, Spain, Italy, France etc were all created from independent Sovereign States, with each Independent state relinquishing Sovereignty to form greater nations with considerably increased local and International Leverage.

Just normal in the scheme of things.

The Pope is looking much further ahead, but his belief in a World overseer of Moral Governance just will not work - I am sure he is envisioning a Roman Catholic governance, and quite honestly with the RC stance on Paedophilia and abuse it just "aint goin to happen".

The irony in it all is that Revelation 17:16 shows that these states that give up their sovereignty will hate the Roman Church and burn her with fire; alluding to a violent and utter destruction.

It is not enough to have a good mind.  The main thing is to use it well.     - Descartes

#17    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:03 PM

Maybe he should rethink his policy on hiding cereal child molesters within the church before he starts this rhetoric.

#18    Paracelse

Paracelse

Government Agent

• 4,074 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:40 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 18 January 2013 - 01:03 PM, said:

Maybe he should rethink his policy on hiding cereal child molesters within the church before he starts this rhetoric.
Cereal with milk or without???

Oh I forgot  :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Edited by Paracelse, 19 January 2013 - 06:41 PM.

Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither Benjamin Franklin
République No.6
It's time for a sixth republic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users