Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Turkish village is latest doomsday hotspot

ephesus doomsday sirince

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#16    SpiritWalker7

SpiritWalker7

Seeker

• 3,002 posts

• "When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do." -William Blake

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:13 PM

Ahhh. I'm sick of this nonsense, it almost makes me wish the world would end.

#17    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,609 posts

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:07 PM

I'd like to visit and feel the energy of both the apocalyptic tourists and the villagers.

There is something mystical about Anatolia.

#18    csspwns

csspwns

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

• "Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish."

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:07 AM

View PostI believe you, on 12 December 2012 - 11:07 PM, said:

I'd like to visit and feel the energy of both the apocalyptic tourists and the villagers.

There is something mystical about Anatolia.
theres also something mystical about my a** go check it out and feel the energy of my blast :rolleyes:

"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you." "A believer is not a thinker and a thinker is not a believer." - Marian Noel Sherman, M.D.

"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned."

#19    HuntrSThompsun

HuntrSThompsun

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:31 AM

What a bunch of turkeys

#20    atex1959

atex1959

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:09 AM

All these assumptions are WRONG.
The reason is very simple:
only the chosen SOULS will be saved, other SOULS will be exterminated

#21    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,927 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:45 AM

View Postatex1959, on 13 December 2012 - 08:09 AM, said:

Do I sense irony in that statement? Cos at the risk of stating the obvious - chosen souls according to which self proclaimed authority of God on Earth are we referring to today?

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#22    Shabd Mystic

Shabd Mystic

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 480 posts

• "Religion is to mysticism what popularization is to science." ~ Henri Bergson

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:57 AM

I guess the Mayans thought the people in that Turkish Village wouldn't need a calendar after December 21.

Since the Mayans were that stupid it's hard to understand why people think they would know the world was going to end Dec. 21.

#23    me-wonders

me-wonders

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:18 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 11 December 2012 - 09:40 PM, said:

I hear that there's a town called Morayfield in Queensland Australia that during the last really nasty flood was above water and dry despite being relatively close to sea-level (albeit inland from the sea), I take that as a sign that no matter what happens Morafield will survive it, therefore Morayfield should be an Apocalypse Hotspot too.

You may have unlocked a huge mystery!  This is so exciting!!!  The theory is, the first migration of humans out of Africa went to Australia.  Given what you said, what if the ice age and flood removed the evidence of those immigrants who turned White?   You know, the ones who went into Europe.  The theory is the second big migration out of Africa went to Europe, but glaciers push the rocks and soil south, and floods also clear the land, and submerge evidence.   What if we are not finding evidence of earlier migrations, because of these major events?   Some time ago, I read the ice age pushed a mix of humans into a small area where conditions were better for life, and they mixed with each other and spread out again.

This exciting point being, Australia remaining above water during a flood, would be where people survive.  Also ocean currents might make life here more tolerable during an ice age?  What do you think?  Maybe it looks like this is where humans went, because this is where life, and the evidence of life, remained during the major events?

#24    me-wonders

me-wonders

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:41 PM

View PostShabd Mystic, on 13 December 2012 - 10:57 AM, said:

I guess the Mayans thought the people in that Turkish Village wouldn't need a calendar after December 21.

Since the Mayans were that stupid it's hard to understand why people think they would know the world was going to end Dec. 21.

Perhaps you should know something about the Mayan before stating your opinion of them?  The baktun is a multi-dimensional harmonic term and we are in the thirteenth cycle, Bakun 12.   I hardly think this harmonic math system and the information contained in a matrix using Mayan math is stupid.   Their calender, which is a blend of a sun calender and moon calender is very accurate.  The consciousness expressed in their math and calender may not be so different from the symbolic expressions of the biblical Revelations.  The uniformed can easily misunderstand this information, and I don't think we should criticize the Mayan, because we are not well informed, and therefore misunderstand their meaning.

#25    Shabd Mystic

Shabd Mystic

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 480 posts

• "Religion is to mysticism what popularization is to science." ~ Henri Bergson

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:22 PM

View Postme-wonders, on 13 December 2012 - 05:41 PM, said:

Perhaps you should know something about the Mayan before stating your opinion of them?  The baktun is a multi-dimensional harmonic term and we are in the thirteenth cycle, Bakun 12.   I hardly think this harmonic math system and the information contained in a matrix using Mayan math is stupid.   Their calender, which is a blend of a sun calender and moon calender is very accurate.  The consciousness expressed in their math and calender may not be so different from the symbolic expressions of the biblical Revelations.  The uniformed can easily misunderstand this information, and I don't think we should criticize the Mayan, because we are not well informed, and therefore misunderstand their meaning.

It was a joke.  ;)

#26    CuriousGreek

CuriousGreek

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts

• Dang!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:49 PM

View Postancient astronaut, on 12 December 2012 - 05:41 PM, said:

on 12/22/12 when we are still here, I wonder what the next date of doom will be? I am sick of this crap.
I'm afraid these theories will be going on to eternity :(

Αν ανάμεσα σ’ όλον τον κόσμο,
νιώθεις πως δεν υπάρχουνε λύσεις,
τότε μόνο δυο μάτια μπορούνε,
να σε κάνουν να θέλεις να ζήσεις.

#27    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,817 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:58 AM

and importantly, when on 21/12/2012 will the world end? because by the time it's the beginnig of the day in the US it's already all but ended here on Oz.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#28    -M7

-M7

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 145 posts

• Open your mind to new ideas. There can be something else in play.

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:57 AM

View Postatex1959, on 13 December 2012 - 08:09 AM, said:

Its that whole "Rapture" thing isn't it?

That, coupled with the apparent alien rescue effort...wouldn't that mean that location does not matter?

Now theres a topic of interest.

Edited by -M7, 14 December 2012 - 04:00 AM.

#29    Mikami

Mikami

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 77 posts

• DELETE, DELETE, DELETE!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:28 PM

Wait a minute....hmmmm if 2012 is when the world ends... then that means the whole world right? so I guess Turkey isnt part of the world... or else it wouldn't matter...

#30    me-wonders

me-wonders

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:44 PM

Why do people participate in threads when they have no interest in the subject?  

It is not the end of the world.  It is an astrological cycle and we have come to a time of transition.  Our calender is based on the day Rome began.  The Mayan calender is based on astronomy.   Which might have greater scientific value?  The New Age is a time of high tech and peace, and the end of tyranny.  For sure we have the technology,  For sure this science and technology has changed our consciousness, and part of this change is people around the world putting their lives on the line to have democracy.   The pressure of the whole world is falling on the leaders of governments that treat their people badly.

This is not history repeating.  We have arrived at a New Age.  We haven't figured everything out yet, because we don't have experience with the huge changes that happened since the 21 century.  We do not have a labor based economy, because we have energy and machines to do the work, but haven't figure out how to run economies for high tech societies.  Instead of wasting your time making ignorant statements (that is intentionally ignoring the information), become intentional about understanding what is happening.  Get informed and use your intelligence to create our new future.

-*//watch?v=hlfYHAV1i8w&list=PLnNyg4GLiNR20Wqt6y_fjsSFvdh8NtS55

Edited by me-wonders, 14 December 2012 - 05:18 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users