Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Big Brother's Listening

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16    MiskatonicGrad

MiskatonicGrad

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

• "the natural progress of things is liberty to yield and goverment to gain ground." Thomas Jefferson

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:59 AM

If it was anybody but the goverment I would be worried. Look how long it took to catch bin laden he was one man at the head of a global terriost org. and it took them years to find him. with all the information they will be getting from public transportation if you talked about a crime you perpatrated it would be so long before they figure it out they will have to dig up your bones to arrest you.

"Were we directed from Washington when to sow, and when to reap, we should soon want bread" --Thomas Jefferson(1821)

"No man's life, liberty, or property is safe while the legislature is in session"--Mark Twain(1866)

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." --Thomas Jefferson(1800)

#17    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:41 AM

View PostMiskatonicGrad, on 14 December 2012 - 02:59 AM, said:

If it was anybody but the goverment I would be worried. Look how long it took to catch bin laden he was one man at the head of a global terriost org. and it took them years to find him. with all the information they will be getting from public transportation if you talked about a crime you perpatrated it would be so long before they figure it out they will have to dig up your bones to arrest you.
No doubt they new where he was long before they killed him.  They would have monitored his communications for some time to be sure they knew his entire network.
Once they learned all they thought they could, they snuffed him.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#18    EllJay

EllJay

Poltergeist

• 2,666 posts

• Today We Are Creating Tomorrow's Yesterday

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:16 AM

View PostMiskatonicGrad, on 14 December 2012 - 02:59 AM, said:

Actually a big part in why the didnt find him, and dont find a lot of other ME-terrorists that fast is because the terrorists go stoneage-tech on them. They dont use phones (cell, land or satellite), computers, fax, etc. They use messengers, and/or face2face meetings in places where satellite and/or listening devices are useless. When going stonage-tech most of the equipment of the opponent gets useless, it's back to old coldwar-spying techniques at best.

View Post-Mr_Fess-, on 14 December 2012 - 02:38 AM, said:

I just bought my nephew a dearth fader voice changer for Christmas. Looks and fits kind of like a respirator mask. Maybe I ought to get a second one for me.

The future is scrambling algorithms and codewords when talking to grandma. BB is listening.

"Opinions are like a**holes, everyone seems to have one" - Dirty Harry

"All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand... "

"I have a black belt in Feng Shui, the subtle martial art. I go home to you and move a lamp and a chair... twelve years later you lay there on the floor with broken kneecaps and destitute."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users