Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

a dream about the first ancestor of humans

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    gentai

gentai

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 191 posts

• life is evolution. love is acceptance. god is consciousness.

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:34 PM

you are not a professor? does this mean i can call you mr. t ?

ive never had an obe or astral projected as far as i know. i consider my dreams to be lucid dreams. being with the dead is no problem in dreams.

i do like different perspectives but i believe in the accuracy of my own interpretations. though it could take me a while to get things right.

i almost didnt want to mention the dream and just ask the hypothetical super geyser science question but i didnt know which forum to post it in.

lucid dreams seems easier to me than anything because im gonna dream anyhow so i might as well have some control occasionally.

im not to smart but i will try to give you some lucid dreaming advice. assuming that all humans are the same in certain respects, when you dream, you should have love for the universe in your heart and you should not fear any being. you can smack them all upside their heads whenever you want. i fear the dead as much as i fear that titanic frog beast. so the frog couldnt lay a finger on me. i had a dream where satan himself came to my room but wouldnt look at me or say anthing and just left my house and off my property.

my really cool dreams started when i found myself dreaming one night and while dreaming i said " i want to see god." if i can manage to make my self say that in a dream, i think anybody who has dreams and really wants to could do the same thing. so thats all i got for advice. as far as the "god" dream. please forgive me for lack of details but i saw someone/something which said it was god but i knew it wasnt true. so then another one or thing came and said the same thing but i knew it wasnt true. this happened alot until i finally saw "god". a big black hole or sun shining every type of light in every direction. i could only see 25% of it.

Edited by gentai, 14 December 2012 - 01:41 PM.

#17    gentai

gentai

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 191 posts

• life is evolution. love is acceptance. god is consciousness.

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:47 PM

for the record, the look of its wooden fingers or nails or whatever made me think that this frog had wood type bones.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users