Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Secret UFO NASA Transmissions - Smoking Gun

• Please log in to reply
260 replies to this topic

#1    wallarookiller

wallarookiller

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:17 AM

This documentary was released in 2000 and has received very little notoriety.
A lot of fluff but some good stuff as well. Worth taking a look. Good video overall.

#2    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:43 AM

View Postwallarookiller, on 12 December 2012 - 05:17 AM, said:

A lot of fluff but some good stuff as well. Worth taking a look. Good video overall.

I've watched it a couple times.  Some pretty weird stuff going on there--I like it.

#3    wallarookiller

wallarookiller

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:04 AM

I figured people here would have seen it but wanted to bring it to peoples attention. There is some odd stuff going on.

#4    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:08 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 12 December 2012 - 05:43 AM, said:

I've watched it a couple times.  Some pretty weird stuff going on there--I like it.

Only if you don't know what's ordinary on space flights, and that's very common, so no shame in it.

You can't judge genuinely unearthly scenes based on earthside experience.

I've tried to summarize and explain many of these truly bizarre factors in my "99 FAQs About Space UFOs" on my home page www.jamesoberg.com/ufo.html

#5    Amerix

Amerix

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:40 PM

Your video has an FBI do not copy disclaimer at the beginning.  A mod will be removing this thread.

#6    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,785 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:41 PM

They will only remove it because of the secrets they don't want revealed.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#7    Amerix

Amerix

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:44 PM

Nah.. one of the admins erroneously thinks the forum would be in violation of some sort of copyright laws because of something hosted on youtube and embedded here.

#8    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:40 PM

View Postwallarookiller, on 12 December 2012 - 05:17 AM, said:

You will be in trouble with Uncle Jim for posting this; shear heresy.

Posted Image

#9    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:36 AM

View Postzoser, on 12 December 2012 - 05:40 PM, said:

You will be in trouble with Uncle Jim for posting this; shear heresy.

If he says there's nothing to it, that's one good indication that there probably is.

#10    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:26 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 13 December 2012 - 12:36 AM, said:

If he says there's nothing to it, that's one good indication that there probably is.

BWAAA HAHAHAHAH

As always, the believers "logic" is nothing short of hilarious.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#11    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:30 AM

View PostDBunker, on 13 December 2012 - 01:26 AM, said:

BWAAA HAHAHAHAH

As always, the believers "logic" is nothing short of hilarious.

Didn't you ever hear of thesis, antithesis, synthesis, Mr. Logician?  

I have good reasons to take a starkly contrarian attitude toward any of Oberg's pronouncements, and of course to all of yours.

I did note that he's still plugging his website every chance he gets.  LOL  Would you buy a used car from this man?

#12    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,489 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:54 AM

Are we ever going to get to the Bottom of this pile? :whistle:
Well It always pays to keep your High water Boots close by ~

This is a Work in Progress!

#13    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,758 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:37 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 13 December 2012 - 02:30 AM, said:

Didn't you ever hear of thesis, antithesis, synthesis, Mr. Logician?  

I have good reasons to take a starkly contrarian attitude toward any of Oberg's pronouncements, and of course to all of yours.

I did note that he's still plugging his website every chance he gets.  LOL  Would you buy a used car from this man?

Like DB said,... You seem to have closed your mind to anything Mr Oberg says these days. To me, that sounds not only childish, but unfortunate aswell, for you. A quick google search will tell you that this guy knows his stuff. "American space journalist and historian, regarded as an expert on the Russian space program".

In my opinion, he, like most people here, is a skeptic, and skeptics are a great help to UFOlogy. SKEPTICS help to separate the wheat from the chaff, and help all to dismiss cases that arent worthy of further study. Healthy skepticism is a useful tool in any kind of investigation, but close-minded disbelief without looking at the evidence, thats debunking.

There is a difference between those skeptical of ET visitation and a debunker. Hit and run debunking with no intention of engaging in conversation, discussing cases or looking at possible alternatives is basically the exact opposite of the wack jobs that believe EVERYTHING. I dont see Jim fitting that description at all.

It seems to me that for people like you this is not always about proving anything. It is simply believing. At that extreme, it is close to impossible to carry on a coherent objective conversation. Simply put, making a point against will mark the rest of us a blasphemer.

Having that said,... I seen a maturation process on this forum. Objectivity over time will win out. Its not hard for anyone to see the subject matter is filled with charismatic charlatans and individuals looking to fake connections, images and youtube videos to sling their belief,... but unable to see that all it does is undermine whats left of the phenomenon.

Edited by Hazzard, 13 December 2012 - 02:41 PM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#14    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:14 PM

View PostHazzard, on 13 December 2012 - 02:37 PM, said:

Like DB said,... You seem to have closed your mind to anything Mr Oberg says these days. To me, that sounds not only childish, but unfortunate aswell, for you. A quick google search will tell you that this guy knows his stuff. "American space journalist and historian, regarded as an expert on the Russian space program".

In my opinion, he, like most people here, is a skeptic, and skeptics are a great help to UFOlogy. SKEPTICS help to separate the wheat from the chaff, and help all to dismiss cases that arent worthy of further study. Healthy skepticism is a useful tool in any kind of investigation, but close-minded disbelief without looking at the evidence, thats debunking.

Well, when someone calls himself DBunker, I assume that's what he is, and you are always just an echo of him--and I mean 100% of the time--so that's what you are too.

As for Oberg, I have good reason to trust him since I have caught him in lie after lie after lie, and I'm not the only one.  People have been doing that for decades, and as soon as he is caught fabricating one 'explanation" about UFOs he just throws out another one.

There is a very familiar pattern to this and all of you follow it.  In reality, I think most people on here see through you guys and what you're really doing, even if few of them are willing to take you in directly like I do.  You know that I am very well informed about this subject, have seen much of the evidence personally, and that you can't fool me.

You don't like that, of course, and wish I would go away, but I haven't yet.

#15    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:08 PM

Enough with the Lone Ranger crap. You are "special" enough to know the truth about ET, to see through the vail, and everyone that doesnt agree with you is either ignorant or a Debunker, is that it!!?? :rolleyes: :lol:

Show me where you have caught Jim Oberg in "lie after lie after lie", if you can?

Im waiting.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users