Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Secret UFO NASA Transmissions - Smoking Gun

• Please log in to reply
260 replies to this topic

#106    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,020 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:47 AM

Well Badeskov`s , Bee  , and All Y`all Have a great Holiday ! Im Still Looking Up ! :whistle:
ANd Im Still Believing !

This is a Work in Progress!

#107    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,097 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:12 PM

seems to be many threads about NASA all of a sudden????

#108    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

a dark, sarcastic, depressing blanket of nihilism

• 25,394 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:34 PM

View Postquillius, on 20 December 2012 - 04:12 PM, said:

seems to be many threads about NASA all of a sudden????
do you reckon it might be a Plot or a Conspiracy then? :unsure2:

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#109    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,097 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:39 PM

View Post747400, on 20 December 2012 - 05:34 PM, said:

do you reckon it might be a Plot or a Conspiracy then? :unsure2:

nope just an observation after being away for a bit....

I thought four out of the top eight threads seemed unusual....

#110    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,107 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:03 PM

View Postbee, on 19 December 2012 - 01:31 PM, said:

@ bmk.....hummmmm.....I always have the feeling you are trying to tie me into knots with your posts.
[...]
No one tries to make knots (or whatever) out of you.

View Postbee, on 19 December 2012 - 01:31 PM, said:

[....]
Sorry if you actually ARE trying to help and I'm just not getting you...
I, and others, simply bring examples that stars and sun are visible by "naked" eye. It was repeated times and times again.

BTW, one fact is more than obvious - attempt of self education for P.Lindemann turned out to be a total failure.

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).
If yesterday you would have stood up proud. Then why tonight have you thrown in with the stoning crowd? (Cradle of Filth)

#111    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:50 PM

So regarding the McKinnon plagiarism of the original Hare story, I guess the consensus is that we better not look too closely at the Hare story because it yreallt might collapse from the weight of its own ridiculousness and that would be sad because it's so much fun to believe in. Ditto all wilder versions promoted by echoers.

#112    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:22 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 14 December 2012 - 06:11 AM, said:

I see no 'smoking gun' and declare this thread a 'load of crap' (IMO).

Good day. :)

Hello and goodbye.

Thank's for saying nothing.

#113    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:23 AM

View PostJimOberg, on 20 December 2012 - 09:50 PM, said:

So regarding the McKinnon plagiarism of the original Hare story, I guess the consensus is that we better not look too closely at the Hare story because it yreallt might collapse from the weight of its own ridiculousness and that would be sad because it's so much fun to believe in. Ditto all wilder versions promoted by echoers.

I am not going to be included in any "consensus" that you manufacture out of thin air.

#114    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• 1,840 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:12 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 29 December 2012 - 08:23 AM, said:

I am not going to be included in any "consensus" that you manufacture out of thin air.

I think folks are always interested in your opinions, especially those you seem to want to hide while playing coy.

There are steps in investigations that serious people can make, for many of these stories -- we don't have to just rely on unprovable assertions of undisclosable 'secret knowledge' as grounds for trusting somebody's claims.

We can go look things up. We can go ASK primary witnesses. We can be grown-ups about conflcting claims.

Try it.

What is your explanation for the non-existence of the kinds of photographs Hare says she saw -- hi-resolution Earth-surface images being offered for commercial sale by NASA in the early 1970s, in which you can see trees and their shadows. If there are any, why can't believers find a single example?

#115    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:20 PM

View PostJimOberg, on 29 December 2012 - 01:12 PM, said:

I think folks are always interested in your opinions, especially those you seem to want to hide while playing coy.

There are steps in investigations that serious people can make, for many of these stories -- we don't have to just rely on unprovable assertions of undisclosable 'secret knowledge' as grounds for trusting somebody's claims.

We can go look things up. We can go ASK primary witnesses. We can be grown-ups about conflcting claims.

I'm a primary witness to many things, so you can go ahead and ask me.  That's right, though, you and the rest of your ilk already say in advance that I'm not telling the truth, so you have that particular base covered.

Don't worry, I think the same thing about you so we're even.

#116    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• 1,840 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:35 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 29 December 2012 - 04:20 PM, said:

I'm a primary witness to many things, so you can go ahead and ask me.  That's right, though, you and the rest of your ilk already say in advance that I'm not telling the truth, so you have that particular base covered.

Don't worry, I think the same thing about you so we're even.

Nope, nowhere near even. When I say something is true, I don't "prove" it by proclaiming 'Trust me!', I provide citations where anybody else can go and check.

Bi-i-i-i-i-ig difference.

#117    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:52 PM

View PostJimOberg, on 29 December 2012 - 04:35 PM, said:

Nope, nowhere near even. When I say something is true, I don't "prove" it by proclaiming 'Trust me!', I provide citations where anybody else can go and check.

Bi-i-i-i-i-ig difference.

And if you can find someone who has posted more links to real information about UFOs than me, I don't know who it would be.

#118    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,020 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:28 PM

So true Mc-G ! So true !

This is a Work in Progress!

#119    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,107 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:36 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 29 December 2012 - 06:52 PM, said:

And if you can find someone who has posted more links to real information about UFOs than me, I don't know who it would be.
skyeagle409, for example. And most of your so called "real information" is just of anecdotal type.

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).
If yesterday you would have stood up proud. Then why tonight have you thrown in with the stoning crowd? (Cradle of Filth)

#120    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 3,309 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:09 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 29 December 2012 - 07:36 PM, said:

skyeagle409, for example. And most of your so called "real information" is just of anecdotal type.
..or deliberate misinformation, as I've shown here and here..

All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

"Like the JFK assassination conspiracy theories, the UFO issue probably will not go away soon, no matter what the CIA does or says. The belief that we are not alone in the universe is too emotionally appealing and the distrust of our government is too pervasive to make the issue amenable to traditional scientific studies or rational explanation and evidence." - Gerald K Haines

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users