Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Secret UFO NASA Transmissions - Smoking Gun

• Please log in to reply
260 replies to this topic

#256    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 12,649 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:52 AM

View Post1963, on 05 January 2013 - 02:26 AM, said:

"Hear! Hear!"... :tu:

I concur. I vote that Lord Vetinari change his name back! Not that it matters that much, as for me he is 747400 :-P

In other words, are we done with the childish antics so we again can see 747400 post in this forum?

Cheers,
Badeskov

Edited by badeskov, 05 January 2013 - 05:55 AM.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#257    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,092 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:49 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 05 January 2013 - 05:52 AM, said:

I concur. I vote that Lord Vetinari change his name back! Not that it matters that much, as for me he is 747400 :-P

In other words, are we done with the childish antics so we again can see 747400 post in this forum?

Cheers,
Badeskov
Childish antics? How do you mean? Why do you think it was a childish Antic? I was getting bored with the old one, lots of people do it.

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

#258    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 12,649 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:55 AM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 05 January 2013 - 07:49 AM, said:

Childish antics? How do you mean? Why do you think it was a childish Antic? I was getting bored with the old one, lots of people do it.

Hehe, sorry 747. That was meant as a joke - just spent 14 hours in my lab, so probably not conveyed as well as it could have been.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#259    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:15 PM

Space

Edited by Nuke_em, 05 January 2013 - 12:32 PM.

RSOE EDIS - Emergency and Disaster Information Service App is available on site!

And just Russia Today...

#260    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,762 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:44 PM

I have a question, 747,... sorry, Lord Vetinari. Why the first nic, and then why change to the other?

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#261    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,092 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:42 PM

View PostNuke_em, on 05 January 2013 - 12:15 PM, said:

Space
The final frontier.

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users