Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

UFO Picture

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:17 AM

It just might be a Japanese "Super X"

An anti-war machine created by the Japanese government to defend the capital, the Super-X is equipped with extremely heat resistant armor and features a wide variety of missiles in its armament.

Posted Image

Length: 27.2 meters
Height: 11.2 meters
Mass: 150 tons
Powers/Weapons: Flight at mach 1; equipped with Cadmium Missiles; Laser Cannons; equipped with a wide variety of missiles; heat resistant layer; able to launch flares

Edited by kampz, 23 December 2012 - 11:21 AM.

#32    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:24 AM

Another look -

Posted Image

Try this one too -

Posted Image

I just don't know. Yet.

Edited by kampz, 23 December 2012 - 11:25 AM.

#33    Winterwind

Winterwind

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:50 PM

View Postcoolguy, on 14 December 2012 - 05:43 AM, said:

Iam going to say fake.its to good to be true the engine is in focus and so is the ufo with the plane going over 300 miles an hour.

I'm not a photography expert. I've got a great camera but barely know 10% of its functions and features but... Pretty much every camera has multiple focus options these days. Foreground, area focus, etc. And there are also functions that compensate for speed and blurring. I've taken plenty of photos while in a moving car on the highway (in the passenger seat of course) and sports photographers use them all the time.

Now, I'm not saying it's real. With all the various editing programs out there, it's easy to fake anything you want these days. But it could be.

Edited by Winterwind, 23 December 2012 - 05:51 PM.

Issue 19 of the Winterwind Papers now online
- http://www.winterwind-productions.com
- Nationalism, brotherhood, 'pop' culture and puppy love

#34    j b

j b

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:59 PM

IMO, i think this is a decent photoshop job.  inside the red lines, notice a somewhat difference in the pixels in a square surrounding the UFO.  i believe the artist was trying to blend the photo to hide this but didnt quite succeed.  good try tho.

Posted Image

#35    Kipperphoenix

Kipperphoenix

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:04 AM

Hey look, the Huffington post mentioned this thread in their article about the photo. http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/12/14/ufo-photographed-plane-window_n_2298475.html

Also, it looks like Photoshop to me.

#36    Sean93

Sean93

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

• WRATH

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:07 AM

I can't take this 'flying saucer' design seriously any more, it's overused and in most cases, badly so.

"Be peaceful, be courteous, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

#37    j b

j b

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:15 AM

after studying this photo, it made me realize that if i tried to fake a photo myself then the method i thought would be best would absolutely not work.  if in fact i am right about this being a fake, then this artist really thought this photo out and its one of the better ones ive seen.  just my opinion.

#38    Murdison

Murdison

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,867 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 06:28 AM

its black, possibly metallic? has three portholes and its undercarriage seems to show some kind of propulsion system..? I wonder if it's flying away from the earth or possibly preparing for landing..? I bet its going to Bugarach

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users