Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Use of Taser is not unconstitutional


  • Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#61    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 12,214 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:54 AM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 15 December 2012 - 04:51 AM, said:

Stupid is as stupid does. How much do police departments pay out in law suits every year for this crap.  Cops that think there own citizens are the enemy is a big problem. I live in Canada thank goodness as the US seems to be slowly reducing itself into a police state where the cops are the judge jury and executioner.  Watch your back as a broken tail light on your car could result in a tazer that kills you.  Just sayin smart guy.  As tazing a hand cuffed women in a precent with many cops was to much for them. Tells me how weak the force is with out the bs of act now and don`t worry as there will be no reprecusions.   Watch your back and make sure you bow and drop to the pavement.


Exaggeration twenty fold......

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#62    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 30,167 posts
  • Joined:02 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Calgary Alberta Canada

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:54 AM

View PostSakari, on 15 December 2012 - 04:49 AM, said:

She assaulted attempted and succeeded Battery on him......By the definition of the law.


Battery is a criminal offence involving unlawful physical contact, distinct from assault which is the apprehension, not fear, of such contact.




He followed procedure ( most likely, investigation not done ) to stop further assaults.

Attempted Murder by definition :

In order for a person to be guilty of attempted murder, that person should have deliberately, intentionally or recklessly with extreme disregard for human life, attempted to kill someone.

He had no regard for her safety and once in police cosdody they are responsible for her safety duh.   Or dose some policy say that any cop at any time can just f up anyoneone as long as it`s policy

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.


The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#63    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 30,167 posts
  • Joined:02 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Calgary Alberta Canada

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:55 AM

View PostSakari, on 15 December 2012 - 04:54 AM, said:

Exaggeration twenty fold......

Proves your blind to what cops get away with in so called saving your ass.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.


The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#64    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 12,214 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:57 AM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 15 December 2012 - 04:54 AM, said:

He had no regard for her safety and once in police cosdody they are responsible for her safety duh.   Or dose some policy say that any cop at any time can just f up anyoneone as long as it`s policy


I have all ready posted procedures from other departments on this, and posted why tazers over brute force are used, and the dangers of being spat on ( assault and battery on a officer on top ) on this topic.

I see no reason to keep repeating it, when it is here for the reading. Ignoring it ( maybe not seeing it, there are two similar topics going ), and bringing it up pages later does not work for me.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#65    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 12,214 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:00 AM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 15 December 2012 - 04:55 AM, said:

Proves your blind to what cops get away with in so called saving your ass.


Do you have any facts to back this up? Or is this just opinion being used as fact.
Maybe I should talk to my brother in law, he is a Police Officer.

Maybe I should talk to my Uncle, he is a Sherif Deputy in San Diego.

Maybe I should talk to one of my close friends who spent 15 years on the LA Police. ( he has some stories for sure )


Look, there are some bad cops, as I have said, they are human. There are bad people in any profession.

In this case, I know what he did was from her doing, and he was defending himself, and stopping any further battery. I know how serious any policeman, and police policy takes being spat on.....That is not a joke anymore, it is serious.

Edited by Sakari, 15 December 2012 - 05:01 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#66    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 30,167 posts
  • Joined:02 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Calgary Alberta Canada

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:03 AM

View PostSakari, on 15 December 2012 - 05:00 AM, said:

Do you have any facts to back this up? Or is this just opinion being used as fact.
Maybe I should talk to my brother in law, he is a Police Officer.

Maybe I should talk to my Uncle, he is a Sherif Deputy in San Diego.

Maybe I should talk to one of my close friends who spent 15 years on the LA Police. ( he has some stories for sure )


Look, there are some bad cops, as I have said, they are human. There are bad people in any profession.

In this case, I know what he did was from her doing, and he was defending himself, and stopping any further battery. I know how serious any policeman, and police policy takes being spat on.....That is not a joke anymore, it is serious.


All I can see is you being conditioned to accept a police state.

He was not deffending himself he was acting out of anger.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.


The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#67    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 12,214 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:07 AM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 15 December 2012 - 05:03 AM, said:

All I can see is you being conditioned to accept a police state.

He was not deffending himself he was acting out of anger.



I can assure you, I am ready to join in on a revolution here, we need one. I am far from being conditioned.

What we have are two opinions, I see him defending himself from further assault and battery, you see anger......We disagree, big deal.

Lets wait and see what the report does, see what their opinion is.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#68    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 30,167 posts
  • Joined:02 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Calgary Alberta Canada

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:09 AM

View PostSakari, on 15 December 2012 - 05:00 AM, said:

Do you have any facts to back this up? rious.

Cops are not paid to protect you . look it up

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.


The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#69    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 30,167 posts
  • Joined:02 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Calgary Alberta Canada

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:11 AM

View PostSakari, on 15 December 2012 - 05:07 AM, said:

I can assure you, I am ready to join in on a revolution here, we need one. I am far from being conditioned.

What we have are two opinions, I see him defending himself from further assault and battery, you see anger......We disagree, big deal.

Lets wait and see what the report does, see what their opinion is.

The cop will be suspended with pay and back on the job in 30 days.  If being spit on as a cop is assualt lol gotta love lawyers.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.


The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#70    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 30,167 posts
  • Joined:02 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Calgary Alberta Canada

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:18 AM

Oh wait every cop in the US eats drive though. Better taze everyone that works in them as we all knoe cops never eat a burger with out spit.  Its dif when you live in a country that respects the police.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.


The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#71    aztek

aztek

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 5,768 posts
  • Joined:12 Nov 2006

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:38 AM

View PostSakari, on 15 December 2012 - 04:39 AM, said:

Drama Queen?

I am not the one crying about someone who is irresponsible enough to get in this type of situation anyway.

No I have not had a cop spit in my face, nor have I had run ins with Police. If I made choices that put me in a position to be yelled at by anyone, that is my fault, and my bad choice. The only people that cry about things like this, are people that did stupid things, whether they want to admit it or not. I do not feel sorry for you either. And I highly doubt a Police Officer spat in your face.


I said it enough now.....If people would not do stupid things, and would use their damn brains, and grow up, we would not have these discussions.

I find it very funny people are defending someone that put their self in a position of being arrested by getting stupidly drunk in the first place.

And spitting in someones face, especially a officer of the law, is basically a Hazmat concern. Go back and look at the list. Why do you think dentists wear face shields?

She assaulted a officer, he took the proper procedure, and I applaud him.


But hey, if you enjoy defending drunks, drug addicts, and just stupid people that can not control themselves in public, and can not obey laws ( and common sense ) feel free.

you either full of it, or live on different planet.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#72    preacherman76

preacherman76

    Humble Servent

  • Member
  • 10,830 posts
  • Joined:16 Jul 2007
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Parts Unknown

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:45 AM

View PostOdin11, on 15 December 2012 - 02:52 AM, said:

I know you did not, my point is some people break the law and think the amendments protect them.

No, I'm suggesting that Americans don't understand their Amendment rights.

If you're out in public and you do something and police come up to you to ask question about why you're doing what you're doing, you have to cooperate with them. You can’t ignore them and say nothing. That’s what I meant.

I know the 4th amendment has nothing to do with resisting arrest, but that’s my point. In too many videos, I see people walking away or jerking away from police trying to question them. Then when the police take them down other people start screaming about false arrest, its not.

All I meant with the 1st amendment is that you can’t obstruct traffic, yell fire at the movies, or things like that, yet some people think you can.


Yes you can. Any lawyer worth a damn will tell you to never talk to police. Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of law. What you say can never help you in a court of law. Talking to them cant help you.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#73    aztek

aztek

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 5,768 posts
  • Joined:12 Nov 2006

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:49 AM

why do pll keep repeating a lie wen they were proven wrong on that before?

yes you can not say a word to a cop, it is actual in your best interest, cops are not your friends, or protectors,

RESIDENT TROLL.

#74    preacherman76

preacherman76

    Humble Servent

  • Member
  • 10,830 posts
  • Joined:16 Jul 2007
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Parts Unknown

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:14 AM

View Postaztek, on 15 December 2012 - 10:49 AM, said:

why do pll keep repeating a lie wen they were proven wrong on that before?

yes you can not say a word to a cop, it is actual in your best interest, cops are not your friends, or protectors,

Yea man. If you are arrested they can charge you with all kinds of crap depending on what you say. Better to say nothing at all. The way its worded is very clear. "You have the right to remain silent" Key words being remain, and silent. How on earth anyone takes that to mean they have to cooperate when being questioned I have no idea.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#75    Yamato

Yamato

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 10,475 posts
  • Joined:08 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 15 December 2012 - 12:26 PM

View PostOdin11, on 15 December 2012 - 02:52 AM, said:

I know you did not, my point is some people break the law and think the amendments protect them.

No, I'm suggesting that Americans don't understand their Amendment rights.

If you're out in public and you do something and police come up to you to ask question about why you're doing what you're doing, you have to cooperate with them. You can’t ignore them and say nothing. That’s what I meant.

I know the 4th amendment has nothing to do with resisting arrest, but that’s my point. In too many videos, I see people walking away or jerking away from police trying to question them. Then when the police take them down other people start screaming about false arrest, its not.

All I meant with the 1st amendment is that you can’t obstruct traffic, yell fire at the movies, or things like that, yet some people think you can.

And some people don't even know what their rights are, and they surrender them needlessly without even knowing it, but these aren't the people I was speaking of either.

It's up to the courts to determine whether or not you can exercise your freedom of speech to obstruct traffic or not.  If you're obstructing a roadway and warning people of a sinkhole and saving their lives for not falling into it, a prudent judge wouldn't punish you for that.   Because circumstances vary, there is no magical remedy for every situation; however, a great deal of our speech is covered by the 1st.

Someone might start screaming about false arrest in a video you watched, but that has nothing to do with the 4th Amendment, and so didn't belong in your reply after I brought it up.   And yes, there are relevant people exercising their 4th amendment rights in this country.

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users